1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION: For our 2023 season all of our tournaments will be hosted via the Pokémon Perfect Discord server rather than the forums. Please join us there and continue to enjoy our tournaments! https://discord.gg/2CsWWnan2A
  3. Tournaments

Check out the 2024 Tournament Calendar and join our discord server to participate in our tournaments!

Short, Spooky Stories

Discussion in 'Not Pokémon' started by Snugs315, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Snugs315

Snugs315 Member

Here's a thread where we can share spooky stories, whether they be original or something you found on the internet.

Story 1:
    One day I came home from work, it was a very long day. When I got home, I found something rather odd. My wife called to me, she said, "Welcome home honey!" The only problem is, my wife killed herself about 1 year ago.

Story 2:
    One night you had a dream. In this dream, your clock read 1:05am. In this dream, you felt a whisper in your ear. You could barely make it out. It almost sounded like it said, "You're going to die". It was a chant, a very soft one. You suddenly feel two claws seeping into your arms. You wake up. You're relieved it was just a dream. But the clock reads 1:04am, and suddenly, you hear your closet door creak open.