1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION: For our 2023 season all of our tournaments will be hosted via the Pokémon Perfect Discord server rather than the forums. Please join us there and continue to enjoy our tournaments! https://discord.gg/2CsWWnan2A
  3. Tournaments

Check out the 2024 Tournament Calendar and join our discord server to participate in our tournaments!

Anime!

Discussion in 'Not Pokémon' started by Kingsley, May 18, 2012.

1. Kingsley

Kingsley Member

Recently, a great otter told me how wonderful a thing anime is! I agree with this otter. Personally, I really liek the anime's Fairy Tail,Death Note, and Soul Hunter. Please tell me what anime's you like, and mebbe Ill watch some of them :) Or you could find some animes you would to watch!

2. Lutra

Lutra Site Founder Owner

All Dragon Ball, Yu Yu Hakusho, Digimon (1st series is the best), Monster, Outlaw Star, Black Lagoon :)

3. Dr. Fuji

Dr. Fuji Member

Full Metal Alchemist (brotherhood)

Both the original and the remake were fantastic in my opinion, occasionally the huge amount of talking bugged me during the fight scenes but overall it's still probably my favourite anime (not that I have too much experience).