1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Comments on Profile Post by EB0LA

1. GGFan
    GGFan
    I'm GMT +8. Can you play tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9 PM my time? I think that's 7 or 8 AM your time, thus possibly too early for you?
    Nov 20, 2017
  2. EB0LA
    EB0LA
    Yes, that's to early for me, as I'll be getting ready for work. Prefer to play in late evening/night time my time zone.
    Nov 20, 2017
  3. GGFan
    GGFan
    I can play on Friday morning at 10 AM my time, which is something, like, 8-9 PM your time on Thursday.
    Nov 22, 2017
  4. EB0LA
    EB0LA
    Ok depending how long my Thanksgiving dinner goes, that may work or +1-2 hours after that time if possible.
    Nov 22, 2017
  5. EB0LA
    EB0LA
    Been online & messaged on discord no show/reply. Can do same time tmrw/sat/sun. Or will be available for a few more hours today.
    Nov 24, 2017
  6. GGFan
    GGFan
    Were you on at 10 my time? Since I didn't see you on the forum, I assumed you'd be late like you said. I wasn't able to wait past 10 since I have work in the afternoon. I can do the same time (10 AM my time) on Monday morning (Sunday night for you).
    Nov 24, 2017
  7. EB0LA
    EB0LA
    I was online, can you be on discord next time? Or idle in RoA chat. That's usually where I lurk at. & Yes we can play Monday/Sunday.
    Nov 24, 2017
  8. GGFan
    GGFan
    Yes, Monday morning (me)/Sunday night (you) will work. If I don't show up I'll give you the win. 10 AM (GMT +8) works for me.
    Nov 26, 2017
  9. EB0LA
    EB0LA
    Hey I'm online, get on discord/join roa chat.
    Nov 27, 2017
  10. GGFan
    GGFan
    Nov 27, 2017
  11. GGFan
    GGFan
    Just saw this message now.
    Nov 27, 2017