1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

SaDiSTiCNarwhal

Awarded Medals 6

Following 3

Birthday:
Oct 1, 2001 (Age: 18)

Share This Page

SaDiSTiCNarwhal

Always tired, Male, 18, from NY

1. Chrysalis
      Chrysalis
      oi when rby wc? it's all looking rather shaky this week, I think Sunday morning ur time is best. +1, it's 11.24 rn
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Chrysalis
        Chrysalis
        Had to wait 4.5 days for a response too, you don't have your discord on your profile so I assumed wall works ,,,
        Nov 4, 2019
      3. Chrysalis
        Chrysalis
        Ya so tomorrow wont work at all. Im gonna have lunch w my mom, be out w my dad all afternoon and prob visit a friend in the evening. plus getting up early for work on weds so cant stay up long either.
        Nov 5, 2019
      4. Chrysalis
        Chrysalis
        One last possible opening. I could play at 7.30 pm my time which is in about 70 minutes. If not, it's not possible at all, sorry.
        Nov 5, 2019
    2. FriendOfMrGolem120
      FriendOfMrGolem120
      Hi, when do you want to play for WCoPP? My timezone is GMT+2 and I would prefer to play either on Thursday late afternoon/evening, Friday late evening or Saturday.
    3. Enigami
      Enigami
      PPL Finals, let's go! GMT-4, I can play weekday evenings or anytime after 12pm over the weekend. When fite?
    4. Enigami
      Enigami
      Hey, we gotta schedule for RBY PPL Week 5. I'm GMT-4, should be able to play Friday night or over the weekend. When's good for you?
    5. Jaajgko
      Jaajgko
      Hello we are paired in rby. I'm gmt+2 when do you want to play ?
      2. ErPeris
        ErPeris
        Did you play?
        Jun 9, 2019
      3. Jaajgko
        Jaajgko
        No I missed the scheduled time
        Jun 9, 2019
      4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        Ya I fell asleep and i tried to message you on stours like an hour or two after you messaged me but it seems you had done the same as me
        Jun 9, 2019
    6. ALLALA
      ALLALA
      MT when fight
      im gmt +2 available most evenings, weekends are ok as well
      2. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        Ukrainian showdown :eyes:? Weekend is good, I have plans all this week. Any specific time for the weekend?
        May 1, 2019
      3. ALLALA
        ALLALA
        Saturday 6pm gmt+2
        back-up Saturday 10pm gmt+2
        back-up2 Sunday 8pm gmt +2
        May 1, 2019
      4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        That should be good
        May 1, 2019
    7. Sevi 7
      Sevi 7
      Hey, we're paired up for RBY UU. Your EST right? Would sometime Friday be good for you?
      2. Sevi 7
        Sevi 7
        Hey, I'll be ready to play in about 2 hours.
        Feb 10, 2019
      3. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        ok sounds good
        Feb 10, 2019
      4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        I'm on main
        Feb 11, 2019
    8. Mister Tim
      Mister Tim
      hi when rby uu, im gmt+3 and usually can play evenings
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        I probably won't have school tomorrow because of snow so would you be available then? If not weekends are usually very free for me
        Jan 29, 2019
      2. Mister Tim
        Mister Tim
        Depends on time, I will be free after 9pm gmt+3
        Jan 29, 2019
      3. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        I'll be online so just pm me on disc
        Jan 29, 2019
    9. Koremin
      Koremin
      Hi, we're paired for RBY OU Master Tournament. I propose you to play saturday or sunday between 8 and 11 pm (GMT +1).

If it's not possible for you, I can play during this week-end at pretty much any other reasonable time.
      2. Koremin
        Koremin
        ok, noted
        Jan 18, 2019
      3. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        I'm gonna be on main but we may have to start a little late because I'm in a gsc match right now and don't know when it will end
        Jan 19, 2019
      4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        nevermind I'm good to play
        Jan 19, 2019
    10. Neon
      Neon
      Hey. We got paired for RBY UU WC, I'm GMT -4. I'd prefer to play during nights because I am busy the rest of the day, how's Tuesday 8 PM onwards for you?.
      2. Neon
        Neon
        Sounds good. I'll try to be online around that time, see you then.
        Jan 15, 2019
      3. Neon
        Neon
        Hi. I was online the other day at the hours scheduled and I didn't see you, I was in RoA as Neon, main server. I'll be online from now on in case you're available.
        Jan 18, 2019
      4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        my bad you deserve win anyways I'll just go ahead and test my luck with tj and 3rd set
        Jan 18, 2019
    11. Sakito
      Sakito
      dpp mt when
      2. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        actually, i might be able to play tomorrow. I would get home at like 3pm GMT -4 if I can
        Oct 25, 2018
      3. Sakito
        Sakito
        i'll probably be on at this time
        Oct 25, 2018
      4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        Um that is 5:31am for me what is your timezone XD
        Oct 25, 2018
    12. Enigami
      Enigami
      We're opponents for RBY World Championship. I'm GMT-4 and can play after 7PM on weekdays and all day on the weekend. When do you want to fight?
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        Either today or tomorrow is fine
        Oct 20, 2018
    13. Sceptross
      Sceptross
      Hey buddy we need to play for WCoPP. I will only be able to play until Friday so I'd prefer if you PM'd me witha time to play asap. Im available at the end of my afternoons all days (GMT+1), aka something like 6PM. what's best for you?
      2. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        On Saturday, it has to be in the morning my time (until like 1:30PM). If you wake up early on Saturday we can do it.
        Oct 18, 2018
      3. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        that should probably work
        Oct 19, 2018
      4. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Ok, in that case please log in asap, the sooner we get this over with, the better for me.
        Oct 19, 2018
    14. Lunchables
      Lunchables
      we gotta play for HGSS OU Master Tournament #13, I'm free most days so just let me know when you wanna play
    15. Hemmelighed
      Hemmelighed
      we gotta play for adv tour. when do you want to play? I'm EST and would prefer to play during my nights.
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        I am est as well. sunday night i should be free
        Oct 13, 2018
      2. Hemmelighed
        Oct 13, 2018
      3. Hemmelighed
        Hemmelighed
        ready? i'll be on smogtours/main as robert
        Oct 15, 2018
    16. Chrysalis
      Chrysalis
      when wcopp? +1 and it's complicated asf this week. I can: wed 9am-1pm / wed 6pm-9.30pm / thu 9am-12.30pm / fri 8am-3.30pm all my time. weekend might be impossible except for sunday around noon
      2. Chrysalis
        Chrysalis
        Ok lemme just say Sunday 8pm now. That seems to work for me. Does it for you?
        Oct 13, 2018
      3. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        either 8pm should work, mine or yours
        Oct 13, 2018
      4. Chrysalis
        Chrysalis
        mine. but im also here rn so... u there?
        Oct 13, 2018
    17. marcoasd
      marcoasd
      I usually am able to play around midnight my time (GMT +2), but i might be unable to on saturday. In that case, which time are we picking for sunday?
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        I'm home today. Even if I go to my friends house, I'll bring my laptop. I was supposed to have a dinner with my team but it's raining and the area was outside.
        Sep 25, 2018
      2. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        please message me on discord when you are online and ready to play since I won't have my laptop out until you are
        Sep 25, 2018
    18. xjoelituh
      xjoelituh
      Wcopp, when do you wanna play im quite free at my nights and in the weekend,. gmt +2
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        wednesday or weekend works fine for me
        Sep 16, 2018
      2. xjoelituh
        xjoelituh
        Okay, i'll hit you up when im free on wednesday if not we play on the weekend
        Sep 17, 2018
      3. xjoelituh
        xjoelituh
        I'm around on main
        Sep 19, 2018
    19. SamuelBest
      SamuelBest
      Hey dude I contacted you over discord but you didn't seem to reply so when do you want to play for saffron? gmt +2
    20. Christos
      Christos
      Hello ! We're paired for the first round of the RBY MT#46. When would you like to play ? My timezone is GMT+3 and I can play pretty much every day as long we have pre-scheduled it.
    21. kjdaas
      kjdaas
      Hey, we're paired for hgss mt. I'm gmt+2 and can play any reasonable time my time. Any preferences?
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        Monday?
        Aug 23, 2018
      2. kjdaas
        kjdaas
        is good what time?
        Aug 23, 2018
      3. kjdaas
        kjdaas
        im on from now and the coming 3hrs
        Aug 27, 2018
    22. Ortheore
      Ortheore
      Hey, we're opps for bw. +10, good to play during the day tue/wed, and most nights as well. When's good?
    23. Ranshiin
      Ranshiin
      can we play today for the tour of DA?
    24. Bedschibaer
      Bedschibaer
      hey man we are paired for the MT but I am going on vacation tomorrow morning until weds. Almost any times after that should work out. I prefer weekdays and sundays to play. GMT+2
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        As of now I should be available any hour any day besides Wednesday/Sunday after 5:00pm EDT. Although, I applied for a job so if they hire me that would reduce my availability and I don't know when they are going to call me if they consider hiring me
        Jul 27, 2018
    25. Tropical Teo
      Tropical Teo
      Hey do you want play for fuchsia? :]
    26. stunner047
      stunner047
      hi man, we are paired up for rby MT. I'm gmt+2, when can you play?
      2. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        You ready to fight?
        Jul 23, 2018
      3. stunner047
        stunner047
        yes, I'm on main
        Jul 23, 2018
      4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        on what alt? sorry i got a little side tracked
        Jul 23, 2018
    27. Alfredo_Rivero
      Alfredo_Rivero
      Now paired in DPP Farceus tour :v when you can play?
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        As of now my nearest availability is friday so just pick a time range somewhere friday onwards and we should be good
        Jul 18, 2018
      2. Alfredo_Rivero
        Alfredo_Rivero
        Friday any time before my 6pm is ok
        Jul 18, 2018
    28. Alfredo_Rivero
      Alfredo_Rivero
      Hi, when gsc 1u mt 0.1? gmt-4
    29. Ortheore
      Ortheore
      Hey, it seems we're opps for rby mt. I'm +10, good to fight sun and any day/night next week except thu/sat. When's good?
      2. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        Ya sorry, I got caught up in something around 9pm my time, and by the time i finished it was like 11, and then I remembered about our match I'm sorry. Ya I should be free that day though
        Jul 13, 2018
      3. Ortheore
        Ortheore
        sweet, shall we say noon my time? Any time works for me, so w/e is good for you I guess?
        Jul 14, 2018
      4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        Should be good, see you then
        Jul 16, 2018
    30. CrapAtRBY
      CrapAtRBY
      Hey, when you free for DA's gimmick tournament, I'm GMT+1
      2. CrapAtRBY
        CrapAtRBY
        Monday same time?
        Jun 30, 2018
      3. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        Jun 30, 2018
      4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        I'm on all 3 servers atm
        Jul 3, 2018
    31. HSOWA
      HSOWA
      when play for DA's ADV tour? GMT +1, Sunday probs works best for me
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        I can play pretty much whenever except for Wednesday and Sunday after 4:30 pm -4. Also if we could play before/between/after world cup games that would be appreciated :D
        Jun 25, 2018
    32. Acsel
      Acsel
      Hey, when wanna play for gsc mt? I'm gmt +1
    33. ThriceElite
      ThriceElite
      We need to play for the DPP LC tour. I'm GMT -6. When fite?
    34. Varyel
      Varyel
      Yo fam, bw mt when can we play
    35. Sas0
      Sas0
      ei we have to play for the ADV OU tournament, my gmt +1. i can play in the weekend.
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        Sure. Should be free saturday so lets try for then
        Mar 12, 2018
      2. Sas0
        Sas0
        Cool
        Mar 12, 2018
    36. Occam'sLaser
      Occam'sLaser
      Hey there! I'm GMT-5, and should be able to play for the DPP LC anytime. When are you available?
    37. HSOWA
      HSOWA
      HGSS MT, I'm GMT 0, can play tomorrow night or p much all day Saturday/Sunday
    38. The Notorious B.I.G.
      The Notorious B.I.G.
      gsc mt gmt-5 when do you wanna play
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        We play for ubers pent too if im not wrong. Saturday or Sunday afternoon is good
        Mar 2, 2018
    39. kjdaas
      kjdaas
      I have pmed you on discord, but when do you want to play for the oras 1u battle factory tour? Im gmt+1 and prefer to play in the evenings my time!
    40. Alfredo_Rivero
      Alfredo_Rivero
      Hii, when RBY MT? gmt-4
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        Hey sorry man, I've been quite busy lately. I'll be available Saturday/Sunday/Monday virtually all day so just give me a time
        Feb 16, 2018
      2. Alfredo_Rivero
        Alfredo_Rivero
        Well tomorrow works for me any hour before 5:30 my time
        Feb 17, 2018
    41. melle2402
      melle2402
      Hey. When play for bw ubers? Im gmt +1 and prefer to play right after the weekend
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        I get home monday and tuesday at 11:30 GMT +1
        Jan 12, 2018
    42. Alfredo_Rivero
      Alfredo_Rivero
      Hey, when ADV MT? im GMT-4
      2. Alfredo_Rivero
        Jan 11, 2018
      3. Alfredo_Rivero
        Alfredo_Rivero
        I'll be in the main, in the roa room with this nick.
        Jan 13, 2018
      4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        Ok I'll be home in about 3 hours
        Jan 13, 2018
    43. Bomber
      Bomber
      hi, when for gsc mt? gmt +1 here
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        I don't get home until 11:30pm your time so if that works I can play then today, but if not we gotta play on the weekend
        Jan 10, 2018
      2. Bomber
        Bomber
        its ok 11.30 pm
        Jan 10, 2018
      3. Bomber
        Bomber
        are you up today? 11.30pm
        Jan 11, 2018
    44. FriendOfMrGolem120
      FriendOfMrGolem120
      Hi, we are opponents for the GSC present tour. My timezone is GMT+1. The mechanic changes and the customized tier for the tour are seemingly not implemented yet but we could already speak about the times we both are generally available to play.
      2. Enigami
        Enigami
        The mechanics are implemented on both the main and PP servers, but the customized tier that enforces Present to be used can only be on PP's server. One thing I need to fix though is Present + Heal Bell, which should be legal for Blissey but isn't.
        Dec 9, 2017
      3. FriendOfMrGolem120
        FriendOfMrGolem120
        I was only looking at the "ladder tiers" and not the ones you can use when challenging players, that is why I didn´t see the customized tier yesterday. My bad.
        Usually I am able to play quite late (if I know in advance when we are going to play) but the weekend would be fine as well.
        Dec 10, 2017
      4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        Lol been a while but when do you wanna play for Tour of Giving
        Dec 22, 2017
    45. CML
      CML
      Hi! We've been paired for the GSC WC. Unfortunately, we live in two completely different time zones, but I'll do my best to be as much available as possible. I'll be online everyday from 9.30 AM to 18.30 PM, except for Wednesdays and Sundays. (I have already converted times to GMT -4). Also, my main account on PS is "Ciemmelle". Let me know when you would like to play. Cheers!
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        I made a post on your profile, and I am GMT -5 now sorry for not updating my profile
        Nov 18, 2017
    46. Gunner Rohan
      Gunner Rohan
      bw tour gmt -5
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        I get home weekdays around 5:30 East so Wednesday/Thursday/Friday. If weekend I can only do evening/night
        Nov 14, 2017
      2. Gunner Rohan
        Gunner Rohan
        lets play soon i travel saturday one of those times should work
        Nov 14, 2017
    47. thelinekioubeur
      thelinekioubeur
      Hi, when MT ? (gmt+2)
      2. thelinekioubeur
        thelinekioubeur
        Mine. I'm online as Linek
        Oct 15, 2017
      3. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        i really cant believe i forgot hnnng. the only time we can play is the weekend since my weekdays are busy until past midnight your time
        Oct 15, 2017
      4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        I am on stours and main atm
        Oct 22, 2017
    48. drud
      drud
      bro we have to rematch for bw, i am still gmt +2, could we play around 9pm my time today?
    49. SamuelBest
      SamuelBest
      BW Mt when? (GMT +2)
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        Hm only times for the week are Monday and Wednesday night, which obviously don't work unless you stay up past midnight. You wanna play on the weekend?
        Oct 1, 2017
    50. Foggi
      Foggi
      bronze match when im gmt+2
      2. Foggi
        Foggi
        ill be on smogtours server
        Sep 16, 2017
      3. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        im on stours. if u see this before me i dont have voice so you need to PM me
        Sep 17, 2017
      4. Foggi
        Foggi
        im on smogtours too and you can pm without having a voice
        Sep 17, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 1, 2001 (Age: 18)