1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Oiseau Bleu
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2021

Awarded Medals 2

Birthday:
Dec 3, 2000 (Age: 20)

Share This Page

Oiseau Bleu

Male, 20, from France

Oiseau Bleu was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Mar 28, 2021
    1. Genesis7
      Genesis7
      We're paired for RBY, I'm GMT -5. I can play tonight from 18h-21h, tomorrow from 19h-21h, Wednesday from 18h-20h, Thursday 18h-21h, and Sunday from at 20h.
      1. Oiseau Bleu
        Oiseau Bleu
        hi, Thursday 18h (gmt+1) sounds good to me. Otherwise, i'm pretty free this weekend if you prefer. You can also add me on discord (Oiseau Bleu#9500), which is more convenient for scheduling.
        Mar 2, 2021
    2. Prof. J
      Prof. J
      Hi there, we are playing a tiebreaker for RBY WC. When can you play? I am GMT -5, and am available Sunday 2-5 pm and Mon-Wed 3-5pm. You can also reach me on Discord.
      1. Oiseau Bleu
        Oiseau Bleu
        Hi, i'm gmt+1. Could Sunday 4pm your time work ?
        Nov 13, 2020
      2. Prof. J
        Prof. J
        Yes, it can. See you then.
        Nov 13, 2020
      3. Prof. J
        Prof. J
        I'm trying to reach you on Discord too b/c idk where you're more active. I have a cold and don't feel up to playing, wanted to know if there is a time Mon-Wed we could reschedule. I can make myself available earlier on Monday at noon my time. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.
        Nov 15, 2020
    3. TopLel TopKek
      TopLel TopKek
      Yo, we play for RBY qualifier, I'm GMT-5, are you okay with playing this on Thursday, above 6 pm your time?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Oiseau Bleu
        Oiseau Bleu
        Uh, ok, sorry if I wasted your time... It's always hard for me to precisely schedule Friday... Saturday at 11pm gmt+2 works well for me. Does it work for you ?
        Jul 10, 2020
      3. TopLel TopKek
        TopLel TopKek
        Don't worry, I taked advantage of that time and tested some teams, things happen and that's okay. Let's play tomorrow, see you then!
        Jul 11, 2020
      4. Oiseau Bleu
        Oiseau Bleu
        hi, i'm in game, my username is "Oiseau Bleu"
        Jul 11, 2020
    4. Ortheore
      Ortheore
      what up, we are opps for rby qualifier. I'm +10, good to fight most nights and during the day Fri/Sun. When's good?
      2. Ortheore
        Ortheore
        Could we maybe do an hour later? I often have dinner with my family then. If so, I can do p much any day
        May 20, 2020
      3. Oiseau Bleu
        Oiseau Bleu
        I can play 2 hours later (1pm gmt+2). I also have to eat with my family at 12 am... I can also play 1 hour before (10am gmt+2 / 6pm in ur timezone)
        May 20, 2020
      4. Ortheore
        Ortheore
        2 hours later works fine for me- that's 9pm tonight for me and 1pm for you. Cya then
        May 22, 2020
    5. Raiza
      Raiza
      bw qualifiers, when are you available? gmt+2
      1. Oiseau Bleu
        Oiseau Bleu
        also gmt+2, can you play thursday ~5pm ?
        Apr 7, 2020
      2. Raiza
        Raiza
        ok
        Apr 7, 2020
    6. Azazel
      Azazel
      Hi.When for bw? i'm +1 gmt
      2. Oiseau Bleu
        Mar 28, 2020
      3. Oiseau Bleu