1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Kiichi
Last Activity:
Nov 22, 2020
Birthday:
Nov 16, 2001 (Age: 19)

Share This Page

Kiichi

Kiichi was last seen:
Viewing thread Pokemon Perfect 2020 RBY OU Championship, Nov 22, 2020
    1. ForgottenOnes
      ForgottenOnes
      wcopp week 4, I'm gmt-4 can you contact me on disc please? ForgottenOnes#5701
    2. SMB
      SMB
      fight right nao?
      1. Kiichi
        Kiichi
        no, puedo cualquier día después de las 3pm -3
        Sep 23, 2020
      2. SMB
        SMB
        sábado 3:15pm -3?
        Sep 25, 2020
      3. Kiichi
        Kiichi
        ok
        Sep 25, 2020
    3. Raj 00
      Raj 00
      When play for wcopp? I am GMT +5:30
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Raj 00
        Raj 00
        I mean 2am your time on saturday
        Sep 11, 2020
      3. Kiichi
        Kiichi
        err yes thats fine
        Sep 11, 2020
      4. Raj 00
        Raj 00
        Playing in 1.5 hrs. I will be on as Raj 00 on main server.
        Sep 12, 2020
    4. Mister Tim
      Mister Tim
      when ppl, im gmt+3
      2. Mister Tim
        Mister Tim
        Will be at your 3pm, be sure to find me
        Jun 13, 2020
      3. Kiichi
        Kiichi
        Is this today or tomorrow
        Jun 13, 2020
      4. Mister Tim
        Mister Tim
        today
        Jun 13, 2020
    5. kjdaas
      kjdaas
      Kiichicute
      1. Kiichi
        Kiichi
        uwu
        Sep 12, 2020
    6. Teclis
      Teclis
      HI! We have to play for the ADV Qualifier semis, I'm GMT+2 and pretty flexible schedule wise ; I would just rather not play too late my time if possible.
      2. Teclis
        Teclis
        I'm usually dining between 7 and 8PM my time, so a bit earlier or a bit later would be better for me.
        Apr 6, 2020
      3. Kiichi
        Kiichi
        Let's aim for 8:30 pm your time if thats better then
        Apr 6, 2020
      4. Teclis
        Teclis
        Alright. Worst case scenerio I'll only be there at 9PM.
        Apr 6, 2020
    7. Acshy
      Acshy
      I face you for ADV qualifiers, Im gmt+2 when works?
    8. Chino itsuki
      Chino itsuki
      we will battle for adv,I’m gmt+8,when do you want to play?
      1. Kiichi
        Kiichi
        Hey, I'm gmt-3 and available any day after my 3pm, I can accommodate too if that doesnt work too well for you
        Mar 10, 2020
      2. Chino itsuki
        Chino itsuki
        How about sunday 11:00am for my time?
        Mar 10, 2020
      3. Kiichi
        Kiichi
        That works yes
        Mar 10, 2020
    9. Louna
      Louna
      hey rby qualifier when i'm gmt+1 and available during my evenings
      1. Kiichi
        Kiichi
        hey, gmt-3 and pretty much available any hour after my 3pm, ur evening is ok for me too so just pick a time and I'll make it
        Jan 31, 2020
    10. hclat
      hclat
      hey, when play for adv tour? i'm -5.
      1. Kiichi
        Kiichi
        I'm gmt-3 usually free any hour after my 3pm, any day would work for me
        Jan 22, 2020
      2. hclat
        hclat
        my schedule's pretty unpredictable these days. Is there a name I can find you on? I'll probably be available at your 3pm today.
        Jan 22, 2020
    11. ErPeris
      ErPeris
      Hey, when for wcopp? My gmt is +1 and i would like to play saturday afternoon (between my 2 pm and my 5:30 pm)
      1. Kiichi
        Kiichi
        Hello, I'm gmt-3 and yes something around your 4:30 pm saturday should work, although if you can do a bit more late of that it would be better for me, if not its ok too
        Nov 17, 2019
      2. ErPeris
        ErPeris
        Let's say 4:30 pm my time now, but it something changes i will let you know :)
        Nov 17, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 16, 2001 (Age: 19)