1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

kael
Last Activity:
Oct 25, 2020 at 8:56 PM

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Oct 26, 2000 (Age: 20)

Share This Page

kael

Male, 20

kael was last seen:
Viewing thread WCoPP 2020 - Semifinals, Oct 25, 2020 at 8:56 PM
    1. Ilesaural
      Ilesaural
      please answer garay oak on discord for scheduling for wcopp
    2. Rayyybond
      Rayyybond
      Rayyybond is my nick name
    3. Rayyybond
      Rayyybond
      can u play now
      1. kael
        kael
        i am won
        hoponoponopo
        smogontour
        Oct 5, 2020
      2. kael
        kael
        what your nick name
        Oct 5, 2020
    4. Rayyybond
      Rayyybond
      No, I'm still sleeping at this time. Please change time. I'm + 8. Can you play at noon.If the time zone of -3 is at noon, I am in the evening. I am free at night
    5. Rayyybond
      Rayyybond
      I dont use discord.you decide a specific time
      1. kael
        kael
        ok
        i can to play today 10 pm gmt -3
        or tomorrow 10 pm gmt -3

send your time if this time is not good for you
        Oct 5, 2020
    6. Rayyybond
      Rayyybond
      Please confirm a specific time, I mean,the specific time,for example,xx:00PM in gmt+8.I will wait you in pokemonshowdown at that time and challenge you.
    7. Rayyybond
      Rayyybond
      Hello, you are my opponent in DPP OU.You decide a specific time to battle. Please choose the time during 11:00am-11:59pm in gmt+8 time zone.
    8. Felix ^__^
      Felix ^__^
      we play against each other for wcopp. Felix#5960 on discord for easier scheuduling.
    9. RampageWebber
      RampageWebber
      Hey, when do you wanna play for bw qualifier? I'm +8.
      1. RampageWebber
        RampageWebber
        Please scedule on forum if you can because my vpn has some problems and probably will not access to discord.
        Sep 16, 2020
      2. RampageWebber
        RampageWebber
        Since it is Friday and I cannot play on Monday morning, I will give all my available time here. I can play on tonight from 20 to 23:30 and 10:30~23:30 Saturday/Sunday. Please scedule accordingly if you can, thanks.
        Sep 18, 2020
      3. kael
        kael
        Sep 21, 2020
    10. Frostyicelad
      Frostyicelad
      hey when do you want to play? im gmt +5:30 wcopp
      1. kael
        kael
        i add you in discord if possible go play sunday
        gmt -3 5pm at 6pm o
        this time works for you?
        Sep 12, 2020
      2. Frostyicelad
        Frostyicelad
        the rest of the conversation is on disc
        Sep 13, 2020
    11. Oibaf
      Oibaf
      when for gsc qualifier? gmt +2
      1. kael
        kael
        hi man i send message for you in discord

if possible go play today or tomorrow 6pm gmt -3
        if not possible send your time =]
        Aug 15, 2020
    12. Hiro'
      Hiro'
      adv qualifier, when do you want to play?
      1. kael
        kael
        any day if possible add me in discord.
        kael#4254
        Jul 17, 2020
    13. Kaif
      Kaif
      yo when u wanna play for bw qual. I'm Kaif#1998 on discord, add me and we can schedule
    14. Mushi Musha
      Mushi Musha
      sup, tell me when u want to play for the ADV Qualifier, cant 19th and 20th but i can anytime after
    15. Quint
      Quint
      ADV R1

When do you want to play, I'm GMT+2
    16. cherryb0ng
      cherryb0ng
      Week 3 of PPL. Can you play Sat or Sunday? GMT+2
    17. Lusch
      Lusch
      Hi! When do you want to play for the RBY Qualifyer? I'm GMT+2 and available most evenings. What about Wednesday 7 pm my time?
      1. Lusch
        Lusch
        I should also inform you that I connot play this weekend!
        May 5, 2020
      2. kael
        kael
        HEy bro, you have discord?
        add me.
        its ok if you can't to play weekend go play monday.
        its works for you this time?
        May 9, 2020
    18. Fener
      Fener
      My bro =]
    19. Huston
      Huston
      When play for adv MT? In CDT in the us
    20. Malta Kano
      Malta Kano
      can you give me a specific time when you will be online for tomorrow or tuesday??
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 26, 2000 (Age: 20)