1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Conflict

Awarded Medals 6

Followers 1

Share This Page

1. Oro
      Oro
      Hi , BW Qualifier R3, When do u want to play ,i can play today in evening ,Thursday and Sunday other day i can't
      Gmt+1 Lmk
    2. Conspire
      Conspire
      Hi, nice to meet you. I can play any day this week but Tuesday and Sunday, I will prefer some time in the day in my timezone GMT -8 If you can do this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Conflict
        Conflict
        usually go to bed around 1-2am so chances are we can play. sat/sun im also usually free during my nights.
        Jan 27, 2020
      3. Conspire
        Conspire
        11:30 PM your time on Friday sounds good?
        Jan 28, 2020
      4. Conspire
        Conspire
        Sorry, please take the win, cnat play this right now
        Jan 30, 2020
    3. Dj breloominati
      Dj breloominati
      hey we paired up got gsc , am gmt +5 and cant do nights . whens good
    4. raimon
      raimon
      Sup I'm GMT +1 we play for hgss tour what's a good time
    5. GGFan
      GGFan
      RBY MT. I'm GMT +8, as you know.
    6. espeonage
      espeonage
      when do u want to play for adv mt im gmt+0
    7. Stepchild
      Stepchild
      We have to play bw ou mt, i'm gmt+1
    8. peach_nair
      peach_nair
      hi, when for gsc mt? i'm gmt-5
    9. Astamatitos
      Astamatitos
      Paired for PPMT and unavailable on weekends owed to computer issues. I can do weekdays morning to afternoon.
      1. Conflict
        Conflict
        same as for icarax:
        heres the times i can do: thursday/friday after 10-11 pm sometime or thursday morning sometime between 10-12 am. Friday i can also play relatively early something like 8-10 am.
        ednesday evening after 10-11pm is another last option. Cant play on the weekend rly due to going on a hiking trip.
        Feb 27, 2018
      2. Astamatitos
        Astamatitos
        Thursday around 10 am yours?
        Feb 27, 2018
      3. Astamatitos
        Astamatitos
        I'll be on stours shortly.
        Mar 1, 2018
    10. Ranshiin
      Ranshiin
      hey we're paired again, when do you want to play for hgss mt? gmt +1
      2. Conflict
        Conflict
        Hi i wont be able to make that time today due to changes in my work schedule.
        Mar 1, 2018
      3. Ranshiin
        Ranshiin
        oh, tomorrow at 11 pm then ?
        Mar 1, 2018
      4. Ranshiin
        Ranshiin
        I'm on in main with same nick
        Mar 2, 2018
    11. baddummy
      baddummy
      Hi, we're matched for ADV master tour. I'm GMT. Not busy at the moment either, so just let me know what times are good for you to play
      1. Conflict
        Conflict
        Lets shoot for the weekend. gmt+1 here.
        Feb 16, 2018
    12. Mael
      Mael
      hi, when dpp mastert tour? try and find me on stours pls
    13. Lojh
      Lojh
      Hey conflict we have to play for master tour, when available? This my first gsc tour
      2. Lojh
        Lojh
        Go to the ruins of alph on the main server ill catch u
        Feb 12, 2018
      3. Lojh
        Lojh
        What is your account name?
        Feb 12, 2018
      4. Conflict
        Conflict
        Pleasure on PS main.
        Feb 12, 2018
    14. Rennyjesus
      Rennyjesus
      Hey! We r paired for HGSS! When could u play? We have just two days to play!
      1. Conflict
        Conflict
        if u are still there im down to playing right now
        Jan 17, 2018
      2. Conflict
        Conflict
        ive also messaged you on discord per your request a couple days ago but so far you havent answered. ;)
        Jan 17, 2018
      3. Conflict
        Conflict
        otherwise the time u msgd me tmrw or a bit earlier should be fine. ;)
        Jan 17, 2018
    15. Century Express
      Century Express
      When do you want to play for GSC Masters? I'm GMT -2; available 14:00-19:30 on weekdays (bar Tuesday), and 13:00-23:00 on weekends
      2. Century Express
        Century Express
        what do you think about Saturday around this time?
        Jan 18, 2018
      3. Conflict
        Conflict
        sounds fine
        Jan 18, 2018
      4. Century Express
        Century Express
        i'll be waiting on smogtours whenever you're ready
        Jan 20, 2018
    16. hellpowna
      hellpowna
      Hello, nice to meet you! We are paired for GSC MT. Im GMT +1, I can play everyday from 9.30 PM gmt +1 to 12 PM + 1.
      Also this is my discord where you can contact me for futher information: hellpowna#0851
      1. Conflict
        Conflict
        saturday or sunday should work
        Jan 11, 2018
    17. Ranshiin
      Ranshiin
      rby mt 40, when do you want to play? gmt +1
      1. Conflict
        Conflict
        same gmt, sometime during saturday/sunday afternoon/evening sounds good, lmk when
        Jan 11, 2018
      2. Ranshiin
        Ranshiin
        I can today from 17:30 to 19:00, tomorrow I can at 18:30 more or less
        Jan 12, 2018
      3. Ranshiin
        Ranshiin
        I'm on now in main
        Jan 13, 2018
    18. marcoasd
      marcoasd
      When are we going for it? GMT +2
      1. Conflict
        Conflict
        Same gmt. Am free wednesday-thursday after 10-11 pm. If that doesn't work well have to shoot for the weekend.
        May 2, 2017
      2. marcoasd
        marcoasd
        Tonight?
        May 3, 2017
      3. Conflict
        Conflict
        Alright
        May 3, 2017
    19. kingler12345
      kingler12345
      yo, looks like we're playing for finals of the PPL. mind if i john you till weekend? this week just isn't great for me in general and i don't think i'll be able to give much of a series before.
      1. Conflict
        Conflict
        im ready to play rn as is but i dont mind waiting til the weekend since my works keeping me quite busy as well.
        Apr 24, 2017
      2. kingler12345
        kingler12345
        alright; i don't think my activity on weekend should be an issue as i'll almost 100% be on for a lot of my night (10 pm onwards [i'm gmt +5.5]) and a decent part of the day so w/e time suits you would be fine
        Apr 25, 2017
      3. kingler12345
        kingler12345
        aite so i'm down to play tomorrow, what times work for you?
        Apr 28, 2017
    20. CrapAtRBY
      CrapAtRBY
      Hey when RBYI'm BST
      1. Conflict
        Conflict
        idk maybe friday? im gmt+2
        Apr 12, 2017
      2. CrapAtRBY
        CrapAtRBY
        Friday's good for me, say 4pm your time?
        Apr 12, 2017
      3. Conflict
        Conflict
        im here now so can play whenever. you can find me on ps under the nick: Pleasure
        Apr 14, 2017