1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

New Profile Posts

1. Raptor
  2. the918th
    the918th
    I feel them, the ice in the air, the steel in my throne, the rock at my feet. The golems call, and I must answer
  3. BlessyZ
    BlessyZ Finchinator
    When bw open ? i'm gmt+1
  4. flatline
  5. CBU
    CBU
    CBU#2534
  6. flatline
  7. Melanie
    Melanie Gomenasaiii
    playing for rby gmt-5 prefer to play 5pm my time of any day except thursday but can be more flexible if needed, if you want to go to discord melanie#1921
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Melanie
      Melanie
      ok
      Jul 24, 2021 at 5:36 PM
    3. Gomenasaiii
      Gomenasaiii
      ggs and good luck for next turm
      Jul 25, 2021 at 3:37 AM
    4. Melanie
      Melanie
      thank you
      Jul 25, 2021 at 3:39 AM
  8. Genesis7
    Genesis7 Quarante8
    We're paired for RBY, I'm GMT -4. I can play tonight - Thursday from 6PM-9PM, Friday from 6PM - 10PM, and Sunday at 9PM.
  9. Genesis7
    Genesis7 gyterph0
    We're paired for RBY, I'm GMT -4. I can play from today-Thursday from 6 PM to 9 PM, Saturday from 10 AM to 12 PM and 4:30 PM to 10 PM, and Sunday from 10 AM to 9 PM.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Genesis7
      Genesis7
      No, I can't do that. I can do 4:30 as per my availabilities above though.
      Jul 14, 2021
    3. gyterph0
      gyterph0
      ok then we can say 6 PM saturday?
      Jul 14, 2021
    4. Genesis7
      Genesis7
      sounds good, see you then
      Jul 15, 2021
  10. Tenebricite
    Tenebricite kael
    Hey, we play for the BW OU Open. I've sent you a friend request on Discord so we can schedule.
  11. Gomenasaiii
    Gomenasaiii Diego Maradona
    Hello,we're paired for RBY Open.I'll be avalible during 5:00-7:00 ,8:00-13:00 and 22:30-24:00 your time.When shall we play?
  12. SNOCK
    SNOCK Chino itsuki
    hey, when u wanna play? talk to me on discord SNOCK#1694
  13. kael
    kael Nalorium
    hi friend when you can to play fpr bw open

add me in discord if possible
    kael#4254
  14. Melanie
    Melanie pkLeech
    melanie#1921 if you wanna use discord, when you wanna play for rby im gmt-5
  15. Shing
    Shing BlessyZ
    Pretty much available at saturday/sunday for our dpp ou match, gmt+2 my timezone with saturday suffering some limited time while sunday is where I'm very much free. hbu?
    1. BlessyZ
      BlessyZ
      Go sunday 8pm +1 ?
      Jul 5, 2021
    2. Shing
      Shing
      Sure, see you there then! I'll be online as shing'n streets as a note.
      Jul 5, 2021
    3. Shing
      Shing
      I'll be at online right now if you want to play.
      Jul 11, 2021
  16. kael
    kael Rayyybond
    i am on main sky kael if possible lets go to play
  17. Chino itsuki
    Chino itsuki frenzy
    hi,what is your discord?
  18. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond kael
    hello????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  19. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond kael
    i am on main
  20. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond kael
    i am coming