1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

New Profile Posts

1. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Oro
    what's your pokemonshowdown ID
  2. Rayyybond
  3. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Oro
    I was online before 02:00am gmt+8. Please leave a message here when you come
    1. Oro
      Oro
      Im here , chall
      Jan 26, 2021 at 2:58 PM
    2. Oro
      Oro
      give me your discord to facilitate the shedules, because I am not often here
      Jan 26, 2021 at 3:02 PM
  4. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Oro
    Are you online now
  5. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Oro
    see you tonight
  6. Raiza
    Raiza Gioresin Piece
    when for bw open? i'm gmt+1
  7. Ophion
    Ophion toytean
    dpp open. Ophion#1275 on discord
  8. Brightbug
    Brightbug kael
    hello we are paired for DPP open. I'm GMT+1. Thanks to quarantine my schedule is flexible... When do you want to get this done?
    1. kael
      kael
      i send message today in discord.

i can to play every day after 6pm , but we need to sheduled.
      this Thursday 7 pm gmt -3 you can?

if possible talk with me in discord and response my message is more easy for me.
      Jan 25, 2021 at 9:57 PM
  9. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Oro
    pls confirm a specific date,for example,Jan xx th and 10pm gmt+8
  10. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Oro
    Are you online now
  11. toytean
  12. ThirdStrongestMole
    ThirdStrongestMole Huston
    Take the win in the adv tour gl in the rest
  13. monferno
    monferno Zard97
    we gotta play bw, Tomahawk#6827 on disc, add me
    1. Zard97
      Zard97
      Hey I can play anyday. I'm Gmt+1 suggest a day/time
      Jan 25, 2021 at 9:55 PM
    2. monferno
      monferno
      let's not schedule here. add me on discord please
      Jan 26, 2021 at 10:02 AM
  14. emma
    emma Lord Thorx
    dpp open lets schedule on discord emma ❤#4133
  15. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Oro
    if not,tomorrow 10pm gmt+8 is ok
    1. Oro
      Oro
      Tomorrow is fine ,sorry I was busy today
      Jan 25, 2021 at 5:09 PM
  16. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Oro
    can u play now?
  17. monferno
  18. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Oro
    Please confirm a specific time, I mean,the specific time,for example,xx:00PM in gmt+8.I will wait you in pokemonshowdown at that time and challenge you.
    1. Oro
      Oro
      10pm gmt+8
      Jan 24, 2021 at 3:48 PM
  19. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Oro
    Hello, you are my opponent in DPP OU.You decide a specific time to battle. Please choose the time during 11:00am-next day 02:00am in gmt+8 time zone.(02:00am-11:00am is my sleep time.)
  20. Dizno
    Dizno Pheo'
    Adv when? Im +1 free all days weekdays. 9-11pm weekends