1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

New Profile Posts

1. Zaxthork
    Zaxthork
    Beat your limits
  2. Haru
    Haru Oro
    hey man when would u like to play for gsc qualifier? gmt-4 free most days after 3pm
    1. Oro
      Oro
      hey girl
      I am available every day in the evening, whenever you want
      Jun 24, 2020
    2. Oro
      Oro
      gmt+2
      Jun 24, 2020
  3. Haru
    Haru Kaif
    Chun-Li#2080
    i case u wanna schedule there. I'm GMT-3 free most days after 3PM
  4. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Haru
    see you Saturday 11:30am gmt+8(Same time tomorrow)
    1. Haru
      Haru
      ok yeah np
      Jun 19, 2020
  5. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Haru
    I'm very sorry. There's a thesis'deadline in my school. I can't fight today. Saturday 11:30am gmt+8 instead,so sorry
  6. Haru
    Haru K3NIX
    when do u wanna play for gsc qualifier? Im gmt-3 free most days after 3pm
    1. K3NIX
      K3NIX
      Si la próxima vez q te vea on no me ignoras, podremos jugar
      Jun 19, 2020
  7. Oro
    Oro Eric079
    When gsc qualifier
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Oro
      Oro
      Can you play right now ?
      Jun 20, 2020
    3. Eric079
      Eric079
      Hey dude, sorry but my electricity will be turned off tomorrow, take the win and gl next
      Jun 20, 2020
    4. Oro
      Oro
      sorry dude
      Jun 21, 2020
  8. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Haru
    i dont have time at 10:00am. friday 11:30am gmt+8,ok?
    1. Haru
      Haru
      huh ok
      Jun 19, 2020
  9. Lucix
    Lucix Kaif
    when dpp i'm gmt +1 i can play all evenings (contact me on discord if u want Lucix#8260)
  10. Azazel
    Azazel Mael
    morale#5426
    Hi, when for BW qualf? i'm +2 gmt
  11. Oibaf
    Oibaf RyLon
    when for gsc qualifier? gmt +2
  12. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Haru
    Please confirm a specific time, I mean,the specific time,for example,xx:00PM in gmt+8.I will wait you in pokemonshowdown at that time and challenge you.
    1. Haru
      Haru
      10AM ur time is better for me
      Jun 15, 2020
  13. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Haru
    Hello, you are my opponent in DPP OU.You decide a specific time to battle. Please choose the time during 10:00am-11:00pm in gmt+8 time zone.
  14. ShinyPokemon Inc.
    ShinyPokemon Inc.
    Just a guy that loves anime and video games.
  15. Lucix
    Lucix NJ18
    when dpp tour
  16. Ranshiin
    Ranshiin EB0LA
    hey want to play for ppl on friday? I'll be able about my 6pm
    2. Ranshiin
      Ranshiin
      saturday at your 2pm is ok
      Jun 11, 2020
    3. EB0LA
      EB0LA
      see you then
      Jun 13, 2020
    4. Ranshiin
      Ranshiin
      I'm on in smogtours as ranshiin
      Jun 13, 2020
  17. Prof. J
    Prof. J SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    It's time for PPL semifinals. When are you available? My timezone is GMT -4, I'm around Saturday and Sunday 2-6 pm my time.
    2. Prof. J
      Prof. J
      I'm falling a little behind today, I'll be ready about 10-15 minutes after 3. Sorry for the wait.
      Jun 14, 2020
    3. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
      SaDiSTiCNarwhal
      It's okay we can play after Gacu and Alex
      Jun 14, 2020
    4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
      SaDiSTiCNarwhal
      I'm on stours
      Jun 14, 2020
  18. sprinkles
    sprinkles snøfall
    We play for semifinals. Message me on disc
  19. THUNDER CEBRA
    THUNDER CEBRA RyLon
    Cuando jugamos el GSC qualifier, soy -4 y solo puedo jugar en mis noches/mañanas
  20. Oro
    Oro Mael
    Rubyblood#1399
    dpp qualf im your opponent finally