Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RBY OU Master Tournament #1

RBY OU Master Tournament #1

RBY OU Master Tournament #1
    Season 1
    - Signups - Results
    Round 1 (8/8 Finished) - Deadline: 15th May 00:00 UTC
    1. Balthios vs Jin of The Gale (Seymour Guado)
    2. Actaeon vs Golden Gyarados
    3. Mantishuffle vs Red Warrior (Redemption)
    4. Dre vs Lutra
    5. Velli vs SoulWind
    6. magic9mushroom vs JayV (JV)
    7. Triangles (triangular) vs Bomber
    8. Splatters90 vs Chaoz

Round 2 (4/4 Finished) - Deadline: 22nd May 00:00 UTC
    9. Balthios vs Actaeon
    10. Red Warrior (Redemption) vs Dre
    11. Velli vs magic9mushroom
    12. Triangles (triangular) vs Splatters90

Round 3 - Semi Finals (2/2 Finished) - Deadline: 29th May 00:00 UTC
    13. Balthios vs Dre
    14. magic9mushroom vs Triangles (triangular)

Round 4 - Final (1/1 Finished) - Deadline: 1st June 00:00 UTC
    15. Balthios vs Triangles (triangular)
    Visual brackets here

Players will probably gather around PO main and maybe Pokemon Perfect, so idle on there if you want to catch them

Post your score you won or lost by (3-x) here after you've played your match.

Personal: Twitter | Youtube | Photobucket | Github | ebay | Amazon | MyAnimeList
    Groups: Pokemon Online Scripting | Pokemon Perfect Forums | Pokemon Perfect Server Site

The minute you start talking about who can win in a RBY fight, you're wrong. In most cases, you won't know your opponent's tactics. You can't make assumptions based on their amount of ladder points displayed or rating difference. The battle can turn at any point. That's what fighting with RBY pokes, such as Tauros, means.

Won 3-2 against Golden Gyarados after five intense, typical unpredictable RBY matches. GGs!

Won 3-1 against JV, GGs.

Balthios won 3-1
    Last edited by Jin Of The Gale; 05-11-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Red Warrior (Redemption) tell me when is a good time for you. I can usually be on PO any day from 7:30pm to 10:00pm (eastern time). I am in the east coast of the USA.

Won 3-1 against Actaeon. GGs!

Hey mantishuffle. I'll be able to play anytime in the next few days from that time.

By my count, you've under 24 hours left to play your set.

Won 3-1 against Chaoz,GG

Velli wins because SoulWind presumably did not complete the match (was at 1-0). If you really want to continue that match, it can continue with a unanimous decision between Velli, SoulWind and magic9mushroom. It can be unanimous between just Velli and SoulWind if before magic9mushroom approaches. I will change the result if need be.

For the matches that haven't begun, I'll give 24 hours more. Then, I'll substitute. I'll be looking for substitutes today.

Personal: Twitter | Youtube | Photobucket | Github | ebay | Amazon | MyAnimeList
    Groups: Pokemon Online Scripting | Pokemon Perfect Forums | Pokemon Perfect Server Site

The minute you start talking about who can win in a RBY fight, you're wrong. In most cases, you won't know your opponent's tactics. You can't make assumptions based on their amount of ladder points displayed or rating difference. The battle can turn at any point. That's what fighting with RBY pokes, such as Tauros, means.

Quote Originally Posted by Lutra View Post
    Velli wins because SoulWind presumably did not complete the match (was at 1-0). If you really want to continue that match, it can continue with a unanimous decision between Velli, SoulWind and magic9mushroom. It can be unanimous between just Velli and SoulWind if before magic9mushroom approaches. I will change the result if need be.

For the matches that haven't begun, I'll give 24 hours more. Then, I'll substitute. I'll be looking for substitutes today.
    I'm fine either way so long as I myself don't get forced into a 24-hour window to play or something dumb like that.

Okay, well SoulWind doesn't want to play anyway, so just play your match before the deadline

Done the substitutions

scizor133 dropped out, so Mantishuffle and Red Warrior can still play their match again but a match between substitutes will replace it isn't completed very soon.

I have been online pretty much every week day for the past 2 weeks. Will I be subbed out if my battle does not take place soon?

magic9mushroom wins 3-0.
    I knew I wouldn't get past round 2 when I saw I had to play against him. There are some players I just seem to be not able to beat.

Okay, since Bomber has come back, I've given Triangles a choice of whoever he meets first. Mantishuffle is in the same situation. Apologies to Mantishuffle, Red Warrior, David Chansey, Triangles, Bomber and Ortheore for the changes.

won 3-2 against bomber - sorry for overall luck but its rby
    cant do anything bout it

Well done to all those that have completed matches in Round 1. Match 3 must happen very soon.

Also, Sign-up here to participate in the other two tournaments in the season.

I apologize for not being around. I'll be on tonight. I do best when I'm PM'd about setting a ddate and time/