1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Finished WCoPP 1 Semi-Finals

Discussion in 'World Cup of Pokémon Perfect' started by Ortheore, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal

SaDiSTiCNarwhal Member

2. Real FV13

Real FV13 Member

3. Hofuku

Hofuku Member

Hellpowna is busy Friday, Saturday, and Sunday while I would prefer time to prepare given the nature of being in tiebreak. Either he "frees up" his schedule or I need a substitute ASAP.

Thanks.

4. hellpowna

hellpowna stronger than you know Member

Dont worry. I will be on during your time even if I cant.
    I will bring the glory our country deserves.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  5. The Idiot Ninja

The Idiot Ninja "The 15th RBY italian talent" Member

You don't "need a substitute". If your schedules truly genuinely conflict, this is a double sub situation. But unlike you hellpowna is not a pussy so you'll end up getting your match when you want it.

6. hellpowna

hellpowna stronger than you know Member

Lost against Critical Hits, gg!

7. Hofuku

Hofuku Member

8. Ortheore

Ortheore Forums Moderator

Replay? The only one I could find that seemed to correspond had "hellapowna" winning, unless that was just an alt

9. The Idiot Ninja

hofuku was playing under hellapowna and hellpowna was playing under something like MRNEVERAMISSPLAY1, yes

10. Hofuku

Hofuku Member

Thanks for that, much appreciated :]. Sorry if I confused you ortheore

11. MetalGross

MetalGross Member

This tour is a fucking joke

Finchinator, H.M.N.I.P, DMA and 13 others like this.
  12. GGFan

GGFan Member

I would say "RIP," but that's a bit of a redundant thing to say to ghosts, now isn't?

Float in peace, I suppose?

Also, I find it quite poetic that, here we are three years later, and now it's Metalgross and Mister Tim defeated at the hands of the powers that be while I remain standing tall. Balance has finally been restored to our chaotic universe.

How fitting that such an event should occur in a tournament of, shall we say, global proportions. The timing is too good to be true.

"This tour is a fucking joke"

You're about three years too late, my friend. This tournament has been quite amazing, however.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  13. Real FV13

Real FV13 Member

im agree with GGTrash, this tour was fun, waiting the next :)
    The team did a really good job, I would like watch a rematch with different teams and without timer or just sub out cali for his net problems, but ye seems they prefer take the win over play pkmn, idk why they are playin this game then, but I guess they're in their rights, so no hard feelings.
    I know and im 100% sure that all cheat things that all ppl talk didn't give us advantage in any case so i don't care, im really proud of our run, was so fucking good I didn't expect that. Finally say that im happy to meet a bit more ppl like tim, melle, gross, cali, tjdaas and mindnight, thanks for all guys!

14. The Idiot Ninja

This tour would be perfect if not for Hofuku. I wouldn't even mind getting lucked out of a win and settling for 3rd/4th if the opponent manager wasn't such a toxic clown.

15. melle2402

melle2402 Host Emeritus

Thx to Orth for hosting. I think it was a hard tour for him and im not mad at him bc he gives France the win. France didnt want to turn the timer off and its their right, we didnt send the team in so we can only blame ourselfs (but ofc its not really great sportsmanship from our opponent, even if they have the right to act like this).
    About our ghosting: I still dont call it cheating. We talked during our matches and took it a bit too far. The punishment was fair at all but as fv13 said, it didnt give us an advantage. I dont hope all other teams call us cheaters now.
    S/o to my team. It was a really nice experience and everyone did great. Special s/o to FOMG for being mvp

16. Troller

Troller Member

Your team broke the rules, no offense but poorly excuses like "it didn't give an advantage" are bullshit. If you pick up your gun and fire, the problem is not whenever you hit the target or not, firing is. Just accept that, team working is not ghosting, but team working is cheating as well, you got caught on cheating, all you can say is sorry to the hoster and the opponents and don't try to justify a mistake more.

I don't want to attack you Melle/Real, but i don't feel like i can shut up to your comment, i hope you understand.

17. melle2402

melle2402 Host Emeritus

I know we broke the rules and i dont want poor excuses. I just wanted to say we didnt ghost every player in every match or something like that. Hofuku had access to our discord and only found 'small' ghosting. It wasnt fair i know, but its not like we did it often

Eden's Embrace likes this.
  18. Troller

Troller Member

Is this really saying what you said now?

Linkin Karp and Eden's Embrace like this.
  19. Hofuku

Hofuku Member

I really have a hard time believing Italy of all teams has never talked once during a game.

If they haven't then good for you.

20. Mister Tim

Mister Tim The most handsome man on PP Member

I dont believe that Italians are talking. I thought they are only eating pizza

21. Troller

Troller Member

Golden can't play till saturday, i have to fullfill my week in some way.

Nice outdated joke Tim, tell your ghoster that i apreciated his sense of humor :D

22. Mister Tim

dont tell me that u thought that this must be funny

edit: mb i should remind you some italian ghost accidents? Some of your players know how to do it.

GGFan likes this.
  23. Disaster Area

Disaster Area Little Ball of Fur and Power Leader

one drama is tiring enough, two at once is really exhausting.

I think running a tournament like this is very challenging. I think even if you disagree with some of Ortheore's decisions he deserves a plaudit for running the tournament fairly smoothly, being able to make tough decisions, and getting rounds up in good time.

As someone not in any of the teams affected by any of the decisions, but one consulted on some of them, I say that there have been some very difficult decisions this tournament to make, in which it is impossible to please everyone and impossible to reach one decision which is definitively "correct".

More than a couple times though I regretted making this tournament. It's been stressful, full of drama, long, and soured the forum environment a bit. It has brought some new users to the forum, though most new users playing in the tournament probably aren't sticking around and some of those who appear to be seem to have a way of finding themselves involved in some sort of trouble. I hope lots of you thoroughly enjoyed playing this tournament because I had many doubts about it and I still to some extent am unsure if having this tournament was the right decision or not. Still, not every risk is worth taking but that's not why we take them. Whilst we do want the forum to grow, it should not be at the expense of the atmosphere, so I hope that we can improve the atmosphere of the forums over the months and years to come.

24. ReshiRampage

ReshiRampage Member

Sad to have a tournament end this way, but we could have sent in our team, so we only have ourselves to blame tbh. Giving a big shoutout to the entire team, for being great teammates and supporting each other during the games. Special thanks go to Mister Tim, Drud and Melle for picking me up, and for giving me the chance to redeem myself after starting 0-2. Looking forward to the next team tour, and gl to the teams in the final.

25. Luck>Skill

Luck>Skill Member

I have full faith in my teammates to win the remaining 2 games to bring us in finals! Go Troller and Smilzo!

Regardless of how this ends, might as well post here what I think was the tournament's biggest problem: it was way too long. 11 weeks of regular seasons are definitely too many, people get tired towards the end of the tour, and I know I'm not the only one (at least on my team) to have found this very exhausting. Playing 1 game per week isn't exhausting per se, but obviously you don't just log on to play your game in a team tour. You still follow whatever happens within your team, and try to give advices and what not to your teammates, maybe discuss some strategies and such. It is up for the host(s) to figure out how to fix this, but I hope I'm not the only one who felt the tour's length was the actual problem.

Coffe, Atli, smilzo and 8 others like this.
  26. GGFan

GGFan Member

I should view your juvenile insouciance with the utmost contempt, but instead I recognize that angry young people often say dumb things. If being the eternal voice of reason and team motivator make me trash, then I happily oblige to swimming in garbage and filth compared to a far worse fate of sordid cheating and abetting others in your, shall we say, ghoulish ways.

"Swim in garbage, O you garbage."

Oh, as I said before about the impeccable timing of Metalgross and Mister Tim being eliminated in the fashion that they were, how funny that this is the same person who called me a "scrub" in PPL. Now, here we are at the end of the year, where I find myself completing one of the most dominant years in the history of competitive RBY whereas you have gained a, perhaps, irreparable reputation as cheating scum with a horrible attitude. I'll take my "garbage" over your golden-wrapped feces, you punk.

Now then, I'd like to give my opinion on the structure of this tournament. Perhaps I will be in the minority, but I didn't mind the tournament's length. This made it feel far more prestigious than it had any right being; in fact, I would safely say that the WCOPP is easily this year's most important Pokemon tournament. It has been an honor to have been a part of this arduous yet rewarding journey with one of the greatest teams ever assembled, and it is my sincere hope that no more chicanery will be displayed by any player, manager, or outside force. The powers that be have done enough.

I would also like to thank Disaster Area for believing in his heart and going through with the tournament, and Ortheore for being a consummate professional throughout it. I realize how difficult Ortheore's job has been, having to administrate a highly competitive tournament featuring some of the biggest names--and egos--in our sport. Congratulations are indeed in order, Ortheore. Thank you for everything.

By the way, I find it repulsive how this tournament is only a joke just because you were exposed as a liar and a cheater. Shame on you for not taking accountability for your actions, and shame on everyone that has encouraged this type of behavior with that silly "like" module. It's disturbing, disgusting, damaging, and truly disheartening. Truly, truly disheartening.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Real FV13 likes this.
  27. Mister Tim

Shoutouts

1. About Tour
    Imo Ortheore could make it better if only he was west europian or east american, some problems could be solved easier and faster like Italy vs NA tiebreaks, things like team servers could be organised by host or group of hosts too, all problems were revealed in this tour and i hope we will create smth like Tour Director Council where we will make create list of rules for all situtions which happened this tour and which can happen in future and talk more about formats, thx to this tour we got some expierence of this. About timeout loss of my team i can say this : in every sport event sporting interest should be at the head. Orth and even Hofuku agreed that our ghosting was a team discussion which went too far, but this screenshot leaks and timeout lose only shows that managers of France and NA were more interested in some pixels which they can get and this makes me sad.

2. To my team
    You guys are the best. U are still unbeatable from 2nd week of this long long tour, im sure we should win this regular season and playoffs and only some evil guys stopped us by this freaking ways insted of playing on battleground. I like the performance which we made, i like work which we made before tour, I like work which we made when our players got banned and I like that every memeber of my team was a professional, I hope we will continue our road together next year, which we will win, coz no team here is not good as you, I like all of you.

melle2402, Real FV13, buddies, i like to work with you all times, you are good friends and professionals and sometime we will win smth together!

FriendOfMrGolem120 1st MVP of 1st WCoPP, every 5-3 win is your win, you are amazing player and i hope you will keep fighting for us next year!

@Ch01W05shin after quiting rby you were hidden from my radar, but you showed us that u are potentially one of the best gsc players on PP, i wanna see your future performance and wish you big wins!

@MetalGro$$ it's first time when we worked together, i hope our respect to each other increased again and looking forward for one more good series between us!

tjdaas despite of bad luck on start of this tour u continued training, helping me and others, got some good battles in tiers which you havent been expierenced, you are guy which i like to have in team and i know that your skill will increase, you became important part of our team, lets work together again next time!

Cali u got your chance and u shined well, you have space to being better and better and i hope work with me, FV13 and Melle is only start of your road to pick of skill mountain!

ReshiRampage your last performance is great, you did 3-1 at the end of tour and won HGSS World Champioship, and all of this u made in short period of time, looking for season win!

Mindnight craziest member of our team, sometime i havent understand what are you doing but you have done good, thx for joining us this year and i hope next year you will work harder on teambuilding and will prepare better!

laqzan спасибо, что помог нам в такое неспокойное время, респектуха

drud, keep trying, train more, shitpost less.

Thanks for all guys, our road on this tour ends here, but we will comeback next year and some heads will be cut off,

yours Tim.

[​IMG]

28. Mindnight

Mindnight Member

Firstly, I would thank the host of the tour, to have hosted a so good tour, I've found this tour fun and enjoyable despite the problems of my team

s/o to my team,

Mister Tim my cap thank you for choosing me this year, It was really fun, I had a lot of fun, I could have more experience, and it's really cool

melle2402, Real FV13 my man, we know each other before the tournament, you know what i think about you, you're at the top, fv13 has been a revelation for me, before the tour, I didn't like him much because of an other sm tour, but now, I have found him really cool and really good

tjdaas, ReshiRampage tjdaas my bro, very unlucky, i was happy when you came the first time to help you with your builds I mistook myself for your master lul. Rampage, it's a shame that you have not been more active than that, you're good and you're nice.

FriendOfMrGolem120 the man for this tour, 11-0, wow you are the best omfg, you're nice and you help your mates gsc like a master. The perfect mate.

Cali buy you a connection omfg.... jk, i do not speak much with you, but you are kind and good

29. Ariel Rebel

Ariel Rebel #1 rsutton23 Fan Member

A shame to see FriendofMrGolem120's beast of a run end here. Spoke to MisterGolem120 about it and MisterGolem120 expressed disappointment by roaring. The ROAR was so fierce; it forced out a boosted Snorlax!

Despite the controversies that came up, it was an interesting tournament for me to observe in the late stages. A few of the GSC players in this tour have shown growth in the format, which is something I love to see.

I kind of regret not joining, not that I could have participated throughout the first little bit anyhow.

Well, there's still more to see. Hoping to see a quality finish to this tour! Don't want to miss Peas next game. Go Peas and Go Go Diegolh! Just watching you two play RBY is a pleasure!

30. FriendOfMrGolem120

FriendOfMrGolem120 Member

I really enjoyed playing in this tour and also gained a lot of experience. Shoutouts to all my teammates and all the other players I became friends with during the wcopp.

31. GGFan

GGFan Member

What an absolutely disgusting display.

The Russians, who lied and cheated, are unhappy with the fate that has befallen them. Despite their unabashed disrespect for players such as myself, who would never in a million years even contemplate gaining an unfair advantage over someone in the battlefield, they end up as sympathetic and dare I say, beloved figures, solely because of anti-PP sentiments from people who don't agree with the way this site is run. Well, let me tell you something, you staunch Smogon sycophants, you critical cancers, you toxic turds--your immaturity is simply astounding, even for Pokemon-on-the-internet levels. Is it because most people are young and dumb? Is it because of dormant hatred for Pokemon Perfect? I don't understand what exactly it is, but this is the reason why we must commend Disaster Area and especially Ortheore.

Disaster Area, you did the right thing. Don't listen to these ignorant detractors who tried to persuade you to run this tournament according to their isolated vision. You never succumbed to their will, and for that this tournament has been a massive success. It will go down as one of the greatest of all time, I'm sure. Ortheore, although I sometimes dislike how easily you tend to be manipulated, your organization of this tournament is concrete proof that you have matured over the last three years. If it were anyone else, maybe this tournament would been a failure, but you have exceeded all expectations. From the bottom of my heart and on behalf of team North America, I thank you for all of the hard work you have done. And, if you want my honest opinion, you made the right decision.

Speaking of North America, it has sincerely been a blessing to be a member of the only team in this semi finals to have not engaged in chicanery or misguided exhortations. We did not cheat, we did not win by timeout, and we did not encourage toxic posts from petulant babies who are only angry because they were exposed for blatantly disrespecting and threatening the integrity of our sport. Shame on all of you. Yet Skeptics, who will surely go down as one of the greatest managers in the history of the game for everything he has had to deal with, continues to be ridiculed and bombarded by virtual feces from everyone. Skeptics, who, compared to most of you scoundrels, has done nothing wrong. I'm being serious when I say that our manager has more integrity in his pinky finger than some of you have in your entire bodies. It's hideous how much taunting and bullying he has been tormented by, but do you know what the reality is? In reality, none of your childish namecalling and unjust mockery of Skeptics means anything, for he has already proven himself as one of the game's very best. He is not only a player of formidable skill, but as a manager he is rivaled only by the likes of Casey Stengel, John McGraw, and sir Alex Ferguson.

It was very difficult to complete this post, as I have had to hold back tears while writing it. I can't believe that we have not progressed enough to where we can't see who the villains and heroes truly are. Only in this inane world known as Pokemon would liars and cheaters be sympathized and people like Skeptics be ostracized. It makes me sick. You should apologize, but I know you won't. You should also apologize for lying and cheating against our team and pretending it never happened, but I know you won't do that, either. Instead, you demand apologies from the likes of Ortheore and Skeptics. Insane. Insane. Insane.

32. Hassin627

Hassin627 super trapper Member

the cringe is real

33. Real FV13

Real FV13 Member

we are glad that u have a lot of free time bud

Linkin Karp and Hassin627 like this.
  34. GGFan

GGFan Member

It requires far more time to organize cheating and be a cancer to the game than to write the occasional long post.

Cringe indeed.

Swim in garbage, O you garbage.

Linkin Karp likes this.
  35. Stockings

Stockings Girl, don't waste your time on me Member

Late shouts

Piex and will - u talked in the channel
    dpp - good players

unspirited shits LOL

Disaster Area likes this.
  36. Disaster Area

Disaster Area Little Ball of Fur and Power Leader

dont forget the poetry in the week 3 thread fam

x

Hassin627 likes this.
  37. Hofuku

Hofuku Member

Aside from all the negativity in this thread, there is still a great game of pokemon (fingers crossed) being played today!

UD vs Smilzo 3pm EDT/GMT-5

38. GGFan

GGFan Member

Good luck, Ugly Duckling. Win or lose, you've had an incredible run and we're all proud of you! Here's to a game that will hopefully purify the recent toxicity that has been hanging in the air of an otherwise incredible tournament.

39. ReshiRampage

ReshiRampage Member

Yea, wish I could be online more often, but last year of school means I don't have much time. Also, for some reason, I play better when I don't play as often, because I stop overthinking things and just play.

tjdaas and Mindnight like this.
  40. Mindnight

Mindnight Member

drud my man, you're the best, already in roapl where you helped me build, now you stayed with me, you stayed buddy even if you pronounced me loser w1, you're still one of my best friend on ps.

tjdaas and drud like this.
  41. sulcata

sulcata Member

shut the fuck up

42. smilzo

smilzo Member

H.M.N.I.P, Coffe, Bomber and 11 others like this.
  43. Troller

Troller Member

This is wartime, this is our time, we won't be denied
    Feed the fire that is raging inside
    This is go time, this is showtime, we will fight ‘til their wills are broken
    This is game time, an insane time, let the madness fly
    Show them strength that just can’t be defied
    Find the power to devour, let the beast inside now be woken
    In this world only the strong will survive
    Hear the roar and you will know you’re alive
    Feel the energy build in your soul ‘cause it’s time
    Oh, in the calm before the storm
    Another legend will be born
    Another battle will be won
    We will rise

Oh, so heed the call of confrontation
    Today we feed on domination
    Secure a legacy that will never die, be immortalized

Raw emotion, pure devotion, they will testify
    And our memory will endure for all time
    Never hiding, no dividing, let them witness us move as one now
    Show no mercy, let the world see we're invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our control
    Take it higher, our desire will determine what we’ve become now
    Are you ready for the test of your life?
    See the fear bleeding right through their eyes
    Feel the energy build in your soul ‘cause it’s time
    We will rise
    Secure a legacy that will never die
    Be immortalized
    Feel it, take no prisoners now
    Take it, there it is standing in front of us
    Hear it, our deliverance now
    Own it, give them all an image of us that will last for all time
    We will rise
    Secure a legacy that will never die
    Be immortalized

Oibaf, Coffe, christos21 and 4 others like this.
  44. Ugly Duckling

Ugly Duckling Member

gg man, was another very close game. Well played and looking forward to our next one! We need to settle the tie :)

Coffe, Hofuku, Cowboy Dan and 5 others like this.
  45. Hofuku

Hofuku Member

The final game of this amazing tiebreak and series is at 11am EDT/GMT -5 Saturday

Props to Italy for coming out with their best and making it so intense for us and the same goes for my team who rallied back after being down and taking it to tiebreak. This has been a great series for sure and both teams are deserving to be facing France in finals. GL and lets hope for the cleanest games possible!

46. GGFan

GGFan Member

As we tend say in the debates of the most intelligent kind: no, you, you miserable loser.

How pitiful that trolling towards this tournament not only remains on the board, but receives a plethora of likes. People actually condone lying and cheating, yet despise me for saying the truth. That's all I ever do. I'm an honest man, I tell it like it is. If that hurts you, if that makes you weak, then that's your fault, not mine. I can't help any of you, it seems. However, I don't care. I will continue to be the voice of reason! I will continue to irritate all of you! None of you sycophants have any business talking to me this way!

I will continue to defend Skeptics, no matter how harshly you view him or me. He is my manager, I am his loyal soldier. I will fight to the death for him, whether it be on the battlefield or inside the arena, where I will address you. Every single of you that condones what the Russians did yet dislike my harsh yet honest words are nothing more but hypocritical, pitiful cowards. Moreover, it disgusts me how, in this arduous tournament that has lasted over three months and featured more than 100 of the finest warriors ever assembled in our sport's history, egregious disrespect towards the integrity of the competition is embraced. Yet, you shun me now, all because I say what others are too afraid to.

All because I am the ambassador of honesty and integrity. I don't care what any of you solipsistic parasites think of me. Yes, parasites--that's exactly how each and every one of you are acting right now. You leech onto whatever popular, flavor of the month you can find because that's all you know how to do. You present yourselves as brainless buffoons who can't actually think for themselves. You have no thoughts of your own. You're the true cancers, not Skeptics, and certainly not me.

Nonetheless, whether I be in the majority or minority, I will continue my crusade. It matters to me not how many of you I infuriate in the process. When you besmirch me or "like" the opposition's virulent trolling, you prove not only your ape-like belligerence and stupidity, but also your disrespect for the history of this game. None of you have any business talking to me this way--me, somebody who won his first tournament before many of you were even born. Me, somebody who paved the way for the likes of the snide and rude Peasounay, the ghastly Mister Tim, the ghoulish Metalgross, the ghostly marcoasd, the legendary Lusch, the beautiful Bedschibaer, and so many others. Here I am today, proudly wearing my battle wounds and scars, fighting like a true man. I don't hide behind a "like" button like you disgusting cowards, I don't write one sentence on the level of an angry 10-year-old troglodyte like you do. I express myself eloquently and fully, regardless how many friends and enemies I earn in the process.

The Russians, let me say this: you should be ashamed of yourselves. In the end, after you were exposed, you did not take accountability for your actions. Instead, you threw a tantrum and deemed this tournament a joke all because our noble administrator no longer had any tolerance for your inexcusable behavior. Shame on you, Metalgross, for resorting to cheating to defeat me and then pretending it never happened. You never beat me: the decision was reversed, and you were the one who lost. All of you lost.

Shame on you, you miserable cowards who continue to exhort the likes of Metalgross and that fiend, sulcata. Does the tournament mean anything to you? Does the integrity of our sport mean anything to you? This is not a joke to me, nor is it to the remaining competitors! And what of you, team Italy? Bomber, Luck and Skill? How dare you give Metalgross's post a "like" even though you are in the semi finals of this extraordinary event! Give my post a "like!" No, of course you won't--what I say isn't edgy, it isn't immature, it isn't cowardly. It's the truth. You all hate that. The truth hates you too.

27 people liked this.

Swim in garbage, O you garbage.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017 at 2:52 AM
  47. GGFan

GGFan Member

"Nigga?" Excuse me? You can't talk that way. I'm not a "nigga." I'm a human being. What are you, an animal? Are you an ape? Are you a beast? Please consider the way you speak to people before you open your mouth. You can't talk that way to me or anyone else, not even Lutra or Peasounay.

Yes, it's Pokemon. In this realm our sport is more prestigious than any other. In this realm, it's not asking much for the integrity of our game to be withheld. If you have no respect for the integrity of our game, then I will kindly ask you to leave and indulge yourself in a more ignorant environment where you can call other people "nigga" and defecate over the legacy of their sport. You can't defecate on my sport. This is my game, these are my people, and I am their voice. I am the ambassador of the honesty and integrity. I will defend Skeptics from unjust criticism, I will defend Disaster Area from anti-PP radicals, and I will defend Ortheore and myself from the evil Russians.

Hofuku likes this.
  48. sulcata

sulcata Member

You're just an eternal victim aren't you? If you're so into honesty and speaking the truth, then don't cry me a wall of text when I call you a faggot for pulling shady shit in nearly every tour you're in. I'm just telling the truth. You've cheated in so many tours and have made literally dozens of alts trying to get around bans on smogon and "smogon jr". Sad.

p.s. I don't think anyone condones lying and cheating. You can like a post for multiple reasons, whether you appreciate just a few of the sentiments or maybe find it funny for lacking self-awareness.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2017
    Luck>Skill and marcoasd like this.
  49. GGFan

GGFan Member

It means nothing to have baseless accusations thrown at you by infantile, racist, homophobic filth too enraged to form an actual coherent thought. Throw all the childish insults you want at me, baby. Go ahead, baby. Keep crying, baby. While you continue to throw a tantrum like the belligerent buffoon you are, I can hold my head up high as a beacon of maturity as well as the ambassador of honesty and integrity. I have said nothing but the truth--as verbose as may it be--because it needs to be said.

Perhaps you insist I'm homosexual because you're lonely from a lifetime of being so socially inept? After all, you've been pulling the same stunt for over 12 years now, Smogon. Whether it be "sulcata," "Lutra," "Genesis7," you're the same person. You sing the same broken tune about how I'm a "shady cheater" yet never present any actual evidence. You've wanted me ostracized yet always end up as the laughing stock. On the contrary, my reputation on Pokemon Perfect alone precedes itself. In the near-five years I've been here, I have earned a reputation as one of the game's most beloved and respected figures. It wasn't easy given the level of competition I have faced in that time, and there were moments when I clashed with moderators and administrators, but every confrontation I had was in the spirit in the game--certainly not lying, which you have been doing for well over a decade. Certainly not cheating, which tournaments on your forum are plagued by. We're not in your fairy tale land, Smogon. Also, do you really think I would cheat and lie in a forum which has Lutra as an administrator? Please think before you speak--it may end up saving your life.

I also have to say this: I haven't seen the word "faggot" thrown around so liberally since Smogon in the mid 2000s, when every brainless and idiotic authority figure used it, presumably as a means of venting their sexual frustrations. I suppose the old adage is true, "History is doomed to repeat itself." You haven't changed in that regard, Smogon. You still write like an idiot and think it's funny, still think I'm a cheater even though nobody who isn't a joke agrees with you, and still engage in a asocial internet culture no matter how much it's been dying. The times have changed. Yes, there are still immature trolls like you in tournaments, but there are now cultured, logical people such as myself who will always be there to fight you. When you make the ridiculous claim that I'm a cheater--me, someone who has been respected on every community he was a member of besides the stupidest one--it only makes you look like the joke at this point. You see, if I were to stop playing today I would go down as one of the greatest ever--your worst nightmare, essentially. For over 12 years you have spread your baseless calumny towards my name, tried to destroy my Netbattle server, stole analyses from THE Alternative, and still continue to convince others that I have a bad reputation. You've failed, Smogon, and you need to accept that.

However, unlike you I have forgiveness in my heart. I'm willing to forgive you for being ignorant. I understand that, perhaps, a desire to fit in and be accepted led you to your irrational hatred towards me. But you must realize how silly you look when you claim that I'm a cheater. It's been over 12 years, Smogon. You must be in your 40s now. I'm almost 30. I would happily take back every remark I've made about your intelligence if you could just apologize. After all, what did I really do to you to deserve it? What was it that caused you to begin your pathetic fight? That I never conformed to Smogon? That the greatest RBY player of all time had other plans? That I messaged you towards the end of 2002 when I was 14 and said, "i think im the best player right now?" Is that why you think I'm a cheater? How could I be a cheater here, Smogon? Don't you realize I would have been banned for that the moment I stepped in here? I wouldn't have been able to win more tournament matches than anyone except one person over the last four years if I were a cheater. If I were a cheater, there wouldn't have been a forum (RBY2k10) made in tribute to my own by two people who looked up to me as if I were god. I wouldn't have established a good rapport in the German circuit, where I played for five years and, at the time, was the strongest alternative to Smogon. You don't make any sense.

As for Skeptics, I have nothing but praise for him solely as the manager of our team. He listens to his teammates, accepts criticism, and has been a great motivator. I certainly respect him more than somebody who calls others "nigger" and "faggot." I would tell you to "grow up," but it seems useless to suggest that to somebody who has been living in the past for the last 12 years. It's time to move on.

Love,
    GGFan

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  50. sulcata

sulcata Member

not sure if he's had a mental break or if hes gone so deep into pseudo-intellectual dribble that his head came out his ass. either way i think he broke, talking to non-existent manifestations of communities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.