1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Ongoing RBY Invitational

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Djokra, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Disaster Area

Disaster Area Little Ball of Fur and Power Member

tjdaasToday at 00:18
    why narwhal?
    Disaster AreaToday at 00:19
    cos he had to drop because of like a coinflip
    not actually losing
    so
    hes the only person to not really lose
    from the qualifying
    whos not already in
    tjdaasToday at 00:20
    hmm, i see

that's my reasoning

2. Troller

Troller From Marcoasd's DNA Member

Wouldn't Marcop make more sense? As the silver place of the qualifcation tour

SaDiSTiCNarwhal and EB0LA like this.
  3. Disaster Area

maybe one of the silvers is better just i was sad for narwhal leaving the tour without losing a set so idk

4. The Idiot Ninja

The Idiot Ninja Member

5. Bedschibaer

Bedschibaer officially retired from bo1 rby Member

I am lose GGs

Time to wipe up that loser bracket

6. tjdaas

tjdaas Moderator

Due to some last minute cancellations and more importantly some last minute responses, jsaok3 was left out of the tour because this would mean removing already confirmed person or removing a playins spot. He was promised to be the first player for the sub slot and because he is still up for it, he will get the position of Marcoasd and plays Kanbe Kotori (Pearl) in round 2 losers.

7. Kanbe Kotori

Kanbe Kotori Member

8. Tobes

Tobes Member

9. Serpico

Serpico Against all odds ! Member

Unfortunately, I have to make this activity post. We had scheduled with GGFan to play today around 5pm gmt+3 and I've been waiting for approximately two hours now, but he's nowhere to be seen.

tjdaas likes this.
  10. tjdaas

tjdaas Moderator

I don't like giving out activity wins for this tour, but we can't extend the game without delaying the rest of the tour. Therefore Serpico will get the act win and faces Tobes, whereas GGFan will face autumn leaves!

Also tagging Raish to notify him that his opponent is now know, which is teal6!

EB0LA likes this.
  11. GGFan

GGFan Member

Sorry to keep you waiting, but I'm going to drop out of this tour. I just don't have that much time because of certain things transpiring in the realm we refer to as "real life." I'd rather use the little free time I have to do things besides bull jousting. I hope you can all understand.

I considered playing Serpico nonetheless, but if I won, he may have refused taking the win, so I decided it would be better to simply not show up.

Thanks to Roudolf for inviting me. Even though I didn't play, being considered a sure-fire entry in this event was a testament to how far I've come and how much adversity I've overcame in the way over the years. I'm happy enough to have been included.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018 at 3:32 AM
  12. tjdaas

tjdaas Moderator

We asked Marcop and Mysterious M if they would play for the spot of GGFan, but MM declined. This means that Marcop9923 gets GGFan's spot and needs to play autumn leaves.

13. Disaster Area

played 3 stole 2 vs metal ggs sorry for that uhh lead sing counter ice beam chansey the wave tho ... I won with that, but alas, Flareon did not pick me up a win :[

GGFan likes this.
  14. Disaster Area

I'm still overrated

15. Disaster Area

16. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Member

17. Lutra

Lutra Site Founder Owner

Hipmonlee was a worthy winner. GGs

His Tauros fped too much in battles 1 & 2 and he still enjoyed them. Credit to him.

Maybe I didn't concentrate hard enough in battle 3, but he won at least a couple of predictions going either way + tauros war. I'm glad I went out in a fun fairly well played set because I really wasn't enjoying this tournament. I wasn't really motivated enough for a comeback in OU, waiting for each match would have just been not worth the effort given the chances I had at taking my money back.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018 at 10:04 AM
  18. Marcop9923

Marcop9923 Member

19. Lusch

Lusch A critical hit! Member

20. Troller

Troller From Marcoasd's DNA Member

EB0LA likes this.
  21. Enigami

Enigami Moderator

Disaster Area and tjdaas like this.
  22. Peasounay

Peasounay qui peut me stopper Host Emeritus

23. jake

jake Member

24. tjdaas

tjdaas Moderator

25. tjdaas

tjdaas Moderator

26. ErPeris

ErPeris Do or do not. There is no try. Season Host

Dw bro, we are playing today (10pm gmt+2) :)

tjdaas likes this.
  27. tjdaas

tjdaas Moderator