1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Ongoing RBY Invitational

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Djokra, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Djokra

Djokra Member

Welcome to the first edition of the RBY Invitational Tournament created by roudolf13! In this tournament the best RBY'er players from past to present will duke it out to see who is the very best like no one ever was. The winner will not only win eternal glory but also a cash prize of £60, whereas as the second and third place will earn a prize of £30 and £10. This year's edition will be hosted by tjdaas and myself, Djokra, with assistance from roudolf13. I hope all of you will enjoy playing and/or watching high level player clashing it out on the battlefield. Lastly, we want to thank Lutra for his help with organizing and with providing the prize pool.

Tournament Format

-The tour will have 32 participants, 30 of them will be invited directly into the main event. Another 8 players are invited to join the play-ins for the remaining two spots.
    -The tour will be a standard double elimination tournament where every series is a ft2w, ties are not counted. Both the Semi-finals and Finals will be bo5!
    -Random pairings will be made every single round, by one of the hosts, in both the winners and losers bracket.
    -All participants must have a Pokemon Perfect account and match results and replays must be posted here using said account.
    -All week deadlines will be one week, except the play-ins, and no extensions will be granted unless there are special circumstances that affected one or both of the players in the matchup.
    -All Matches can be played on the Pokemon Perfect PS server but other official servers like PS Main and Smogtours are also allowed. Under special circumstances, unofficial servers could be used as well.
    -Timeouts and disconnections will be reviewed by the hosts on a case by case basis.

RBY 1U (OverUsed) Rules

Banned Pokemon: Mew, Mewtwo.
    Banned Moves: Dig, Double Team, Fissure, Fly, Guillotine, Horn Drill, Minimize.
    Clauses: Freeze Clause, Sleep Clause, Species Clause. Self-KO is a tie, in which case a replay should occur.

Prizes

Placing 1st place awards you £60, 2nd place receives £30 and 3rd place receives £10. Lutra will hand out the cash prizes and deal with other money related issues.

List of confirmed Participants (31/32)

Bedschibaer
    BKC (autumn leaves)
    Ciele
    Diegolh
    Disaster Area
    ErPeris
    Genesis7
    GGFan
    Golden Gyarados
    Hantsuki
    Hipmonlee
    Isa
    Kaz
    Lavos
    Lusch
    Lutra
    Marcoasd
    Metalgross
    Mister Tim
    Nails
    Pearl
    Peasounay
    Raish
    sceptross
    Serpico (Christos21)
    Soulgazer
    Teal6
    The Idiot Ninja
    Tobes
    Troller
    Zebraiken (jake)

Play-ins Participants (8/8)
    Christos21 (Serpico) - Confirmed
    Linkin Karp - Confirmed
    Marcop9923 - Confirmed
    Mysterious M - Confirmed
    Ranshiin - Confirmed
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal - Confirmed
    Teddeh - Confirmed
    Tropical Teo - Confirmed
    Lutra 0-2 Diegolh
    ErPeris
    2-1 Mister Tim
    Kanbe Kotori (Pearl) 1-2 MetalGross
    Enigami
    2-1 Hipmonlee
    Lusch 2-0 Raish
    Lavos 2-0 Hantsuki
    Serpico vs GGFan
    Disaster Area 2-0 jake
    Nails 2-1 Ciele
    Golden Gyarados 0-2 Sceptross
    Troller
    2-1 autumn leaves
    Kaz 2-1 marcoasd
    Isa 1-2 The Idiot Ninja
    teal6 0-2 Tobes
    Genesis7
    2-1 lil nigga (Soulgazer)
    Bedschibaer 2-0 Peasounay

Winners Round 2
    Serpico
    2-1 Tobes
    Troller 1-2 Lusch
    Nails
    2-0 ErPeris
    Kaz W-L Lavos
    Bedschibaer 1-2 The Idiot Ninja
    Enigami
    2-0 Genesis7
    Diegolh 2-1 Sceptross
    MetalGross 1-2 Disaster Area

Losers Round 2

Raish 0-2 teal6
    Golden Gyarados 1-2 jake
    LiNaInVeRsE (Jsaok3) 0-2 Kanbe Kotori (Pearl)
    Ciele L-W Isa
    autumn leaves 1-2 Marcop9923
    Hantsuki 0-2 Peasounay
    Mysterious M 1-2 Mister Tim
    Hipmonlee
    2-1 Lutra

Losers Round 3

Lavos L-W Hipmonlee
    MetalGross
    W-L Isa
    Tobes L-W teal6
    Sceptross
    W-L jake
    Genesis7 1-2 Peasounay
    Troller
    1-0 Mister Tim
    ErPeris 0-2 Marcop9923
    Bedschibaer
    2-0 Kanbe Kotori (Pearl)

Winners Round 3

Enigami 2-1 Nails
    Serpico 0-2 The Idiot Ninja
    Diegolh
    2-0 Lusch
    Disaster Area 1-2 Kaz

Losers Round 3
    Marcop9923 0-2 MetalGross
    Sceptross
    2-0 Bedschibaer
    Troller 2-1 teal6
    Hipmonlee 0-2 Peasounay

Losers Round 5

Lusch 1-2 MetalGross
    Serpico 1-2 Troller
    Disaster Area
    2-1 Sceptross
    Nails 2-1 Peasounay

Winners Round 6

Diegolh vs The Idiot Ninja
    Enigami 2-3 Kaz

Losers Round 6

Troller 2-3 Nails
    Disaster Area vs Metalgross

Also a reminder that is is bo5 now! and please link your games and/or share you replays in the discord or here!
    All results should be posted here in this thread

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Nails, ErPeris, roudolf13 and 4 others like this.
  2. tjdaas

tjdaas Moderator

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    Linkin Karp likes this.
  3. Christos

Christos Against all odds ! Member

4. Mysterious M

Mysterious M Member

5. EB0LA

EB0LA KING OF PP Member

Rude where's my invite :x

/ Sub me in ;}

[ I won't be "toxic" ]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  6. Disaster Area

Disaster Area Little Ball of Fur and Power Member

invite my mans eb0la yy

7. Mister Tim

Mister Tim The most handsome man on PP Season Host

8. GGFan

GGFan Member

No.

EB0LA likes this.
  9. marcoasd

marcoasd Host Emeritus

Rot in hell, scrub

EB0LA likes this.
  10. Enigami

Enigami Moderator

If sub ins for this tournament are a consideration, hope you consider me. This tournament needs some Pory action :cool:

tjdaas, EB0LA and Disaster Area like this.
  11. tjdaas

tjdaas Moderator

Playins Round 2

Marcop9923 1-2 Enigami
    Serpico
    2-0 Mysterious M

Extension Deadline: Friday the 28th of September 23:59pm GMT!
    Deadline: Sunday the 30th of September 23:59pm GMT!

Please try to get the games done as soon as possible!
    Btw, SaDiSTiCNarwhal is subbed out for Enigami.​

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  12. SaDiSTiCNarwhal

SaDiSTiCNarwhal Always tired Member

My team literally played the worst we could have possibly played and we lost.

This has been the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever.

13. Enigami

Enigami Moderator

And Pory action you shall have!

I'm excited to be playing, but it really blows about the scheduling issue SaDiSTiCNarwhal. Feel bad about you getting subbed out having to happen. I'll do my best in your stead.

tjdaas likes this.
  14. Christos

Christos Against all odds ! Member

Sceptross, roudolf13 and tjdaas like this.
  15. Enigami

Enigami Moderator

Won 2-0 against Teddeh, ggs. Sorry about the Dragonite cheesing through your team G1, though that was kinda on you not knowing a major RBY mechanic/glitch. I was at a disadvantage at the point the rollover glitch happened, all you would've had to do was stay in on that last Wrap PP and you probably would have won.

[Gen 1] OU replay: Enigami vs. Teddeh - Pokémon Showdown <-- Incomplete G1, Teddeh was disconnected from internet issues so I decided to replay.
    [Gen 1] OU replay: Enigami vs. Teddeh - Pokémon Showdown
    [Gen 1] OU replay: Teddeh vs. Enigami - Pokémon Showdown

Disaster Area, tjdaas and EB0LA like this.
  16. Enigami

Enigami Moderator

tjdaas likes this.
  17. tjdaas

tjdaas Moderator

Round 1

Lutra 0-2 Diegolh
    ErPeris
    2-0 Mister Tim
    Kanbe Kotori (Pearl) 1-2 MetalGross
    Enigami
    2-1 @Hipmonlee
    Lusch 2-0 Raish
    Lavos 2-0 Hantsuki
    Serpico vs GGFan
    Disaster Area 2-0 jake
    Nails vs @Ciele
    Golden Gyarados 0-2 Sceptross
    Troller
    2-1 autumn leaves
    Kaz 2-1 marcoasd
    Isa 1-2 The Idiot Ninja
    teal6 0-2 Tobes
    Genesis7
    2-1 lil nigga (Soulgazer)
    Bedschibaer 2-0 Peasounay

Deadline: Sunday the 7th of October 23:59pm GMT+2

Also a reminder that is is bo3 and please link your games and/or share you replays in the discord or here!
    All results should be posted here in this thread​

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Djokra and Sceptross like this.
  18. Disaster Area

zeb and I aiming for tuesday night [us] / wednesday early morning [uk], about 2am on wednesday UK time, if that doesn't come together we'll sort something next weekend

tjdaas likes this.
  19. roudolf13

roudolf13 Member

Unbiased tier rankings. I couldnt rate accurate many players that hasnt played for a while . I took into consideration how long these players havent play and how they where in their prime.

S+:Marcoasd:
    Troller

S : Lusch
    Peasounay

S- :Metalgross
    Kaz
    GGfan
    Bedshibaer

A+:Sceptross
    Nails
    Diegolh
    The idiot ninja

A :Lutra
    ErPeris
    Disaster Area
    Teal6

A- :Isa
    Lavos
    Raish
    Hantsuki

B+:Hipmonlee
    Tobes
    Pearl

B : BKC
    Ciele
    Soulgazer

B- :Genesis7
    Christos21
    Zebraiken

C+ :Golden Gyarados
    Enigami
    Mister Tim

20. SaDiSTiCNarwhal

Looking forward to some heat mons maybe pls?

tjdaas likes this.
  21. MetalGross

MetalGross Member

22. Disaster Area

wow I'm overrated

Linkin Karp likes this.
  23. Linkin Karp

Linkin Karp machine, machine Season Host

finally gonna do predix on something again now that I'm not the host for once. not biased except against Tim maybe lmao.

Lutra 30-70 Diegolh - haven't seen much of Diego lately, but he has proved over the last two years that he is certainly SPL level or at least close, while Lutra has been inactive for years now.
    ErPeris 95-5 Mister Tim - huge difference in player level and also attitude. there's no way Mister Tim can realistically take this home against RBY's 2018 prodigy.
    Kanbe Kotori 20-80 MetalGross - played both Kanbe and Pearl in the past but only now found out that they're the same person lmao. either way, MetalGross as the player of whom I tend to say that he has no skill ceiling is grossly (lol) underrated and should be able to take this home.
    Enigami 49-51 Hipmonlee - an innovative player, albeit without any results, against a former SPL-level player that hasn't touched the game since paraslam. there is really no way to reasonably predict one person to win over the other.
    Lusch 85-15 Raish - while Raish may have been close to Lusch's level in the past, Lusch is still in his prime now while Raish has long quit the game. this should be one-sided.
    Lavos ?-? Hantsuki - have to admit I've never seen either of them play, so no way I can make an unbiased prediction here.
    Serpico 35-65 GGFan - Serpico is not really up to snuff atm. While there didn't seem to be much of a skill difference between them in the past, it has now become more evident again.
    Disaster Area ?-? jake - as soon as someone tells me who jake is I will edit in a prediction lol.
    Nails ?-? Ciele - again, never seen either of these play, however from his (in comparison) mediocre results and low frequency of playing I would really rethink placing Nails at A+.
    Golden Gyarados 35-65 Sceptross - while Sceptross really has to get back into the game, he should definitely still able to beat Golden Gyarados.
    Troller 85-15 autumn leaves - this is one of the very few occasions that one can comfortably predict BKC losing R1 of a tour.
    Kaz 40-60 marcoasd - ladies and gentlemen, THE highlight match of R1. old but still active elite against the best player of the second half of 2017. while both are at the very top of this player pool, asd might still have the edge here.
    Isa 25-75 The Idiot Ninja - it is almost a meme how few games Isa has played since paraslam. TIN, on the other hand, should still be capable of good plays, which are a skill that doesn't really go away with time.
    teal6 ?-? Tobes - again no idea how either of them plays, I imagine them to be at a similar level.
    Genesis7 55-45 lil nigga - both decent, but not great players. G7 has been much more active over the last year.
    Bedschibaer 40-60 Peasounay - and the second highlight match of the round. here we have two players who could both at one point call themselves the best active RBYer, and even tho Beds is the only one who still plays tours, he is very far from his prime. if Peasounay shows up at all, he should be able to showcase the skill difference.

tjdaas and MetalGross like this.
  24. The Idiot Ninja

The Idiot Ninja Member

me vs isa tuesday thursday* around 5-5:30pm gmt+2

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal, tjdaas and Sceptross like this.
  25. roudolf13

roudolf13 Member

Lutra (50) vs (50) Diegolh : This series can go either way and it is one of the most exciting pairs to watch. Lutra hasn't played much since Spl 7 but I've heard he used to be a beast and when I once faced him in some friendlies he destroyed me. Still, he has to adapt to the new meta changes to face the new generation. Diegolh had a rough spl and hasn't been that active lately but he is a player with a strong mindset so you can't underestimate him.

ErPeris (70) vs (30) Mister Tim : The 20th italian Rby talent vs USSR hax. Erperis made a splash lately in the Rby stage by having pretty good records in some team tours and being the runner-up in Mt #44. On the other hand, even though Mister Tim has won 1 Mt and 1 season, that was ages ago and his latest tour performances have been pretty disappointing. Might be closer if Tim tryhards but rn Erperis has the edge.

Pearl vs Metalgross :
    Already happened . My prediction was 40-60 for Metalgross

Enigami (40) vs (60) Hipmonlee : Hipmonlee’s performance on Wcop was pretty good for a guy that plays Rby once per 2 years. He doesnt play often but he plays he preps hard and scouts his opponents as we can see in his post on smogon . I didnt know much about Enigami until recently apart from the fact he uses cheese all the time. He might get some surprise wins but i don't think he can move further in this tour only with cheese. Hipmonlee is the better player of this pair so giving him the advantage

Lusch (65) vs (35) Raish : Another mu nobody should miss and the main reason is Raish’s comeback. Every Rbyer knows ladder hero and reflect Chansey trendsetter Raish. Like Lutra, Raish hasn't play much since spl 6 besides ladder. He has the hard task to eliminate the german panzer Lusch, one of the best and most consistent player of modern Rby era. Can Raish adapt quickly to the new meta and take a surprise win over Lusch?

Lavos (51) vs (49) Hantsuki : I never knew Lavos plays Rby besides the games he had to play for classic until i saw him vs Lusch for Wcop and tbh i was really impressed by him. Can't say much more about him. I believe he has high ceiling in Rby if he cares. His opponent is the best Spl manager ever (brown-nose reindeer) and brazilian legend Hantsuki. We've played many friendlies for spl and I can say he has great understanding of the tier. Still, he hasn't play much lately and I feel like his teams are pretty weak to the new fetish of reflect laxes. Close series for sure

Christos21 (40) vs (60) GGFan : Christos21 doesn't have many achievements in Rby and many will question why he is here in the best Rby tour ever created (messi emoji). Lately Christos stepped-up his game and overcame the hard qualifying round to prove anyone he doesn't only play Dpp . Also he has my support so prepare boys. His opponent is none other than THE GGfan. Many say that he's crazy, while others say he's a troll, but nobody can deny his Rby skill. GGfan is the favourite here but Christos can cause an upset. SWIM IN GARBAGE, O YOU GARBAGE!!!

Disaster Area (60) vs (40) Zebraiken : I always thought Disaster Area is a great player with a good mindset for this bad tier but his weird teams hold him back. If he can mix his Vic/Rhydon teams with normal ones he can surprise anyone. As for Zebraiken I don't know much. A non-rbyer that played some games in spl 8. Taking wins from Tobes and Crystal has to mean something I guess

Nails (55) vs (45) Ciele: Despite Nails using weird teams all the time he seems like a pretty solid player. His opinions about the tier seems to be different than most players and that might give him a surprise factor over them. Winner of Rby Cup II Ciele will try to survive amongst the beasts. Ciele doesn't have many Rby achievements, but winning an Rby cup proves you can beat anyone. I will favor the main Rbyer here but I think it's gonna be really close.

Golden Gyarados (35) vs (65) Sceptross : Ok I respect Golden Gyarados for playing this tier for so many years without quitting. But he is very predictable in his team choices and Sceptross will aim there. Sceptross is a really talented player and everyone acknowledge him but he hasn't managed to win any tours yet .Maybe this is the tour to prove anyone he belongs among the top Rbyers. If Ggyara brings something new he might win but for now Sceptross is the clear favourite.

Troller (65) vs (35) BKC : BKC is the best player this pixel game has to offer. He can play any tier at top level and that goes for Rby too. I don't know how much motive he has for this tour thought, as he is a busy man after all, playing in many other tours. But the draw didn't favor him and gave him one of the best players r1 . Troller is in great shape dominating PP for a while and probably want to win that tour more than anyone after that Spl atrocity to have him on the bench. I wouldn't be surprised if BKC upset the odds though.

Kaz (45) vs (55) Marcoasd : The best pair of R1. My arch-enemy, ladder expert Kaz, a player every spl manager should keep an eye on, has to face the Don Corleone of Rby Marcoasd. No need to say much about Marco as everyone knows him. I predict a really close series where a Tauros crit or a crucial fp will determine the winner.

Isa (49) vs (51) The Idiot Ninja : Being the mentor of Marcoasd can say a lot about your skill. Isa probably hasn't played much after para-slam change but he was one of the best back then so he can compete against anyone. Idiot ninja hasn't been really active either since spl so don't know in what shape both guys will be.

Teal6 (58) vs (42) Tobes : Teal6 played well in Wcop beating Peasounay twice and the 2 games I saw from Tobes in spl and wcop didn't impressed me. Both don't play Rby regularly. I believe Teal6 will most likely win.

Genesis7 (45) vs (55) Soulgazer: The canadian civil war. Genesis7 is not a bad player and had a decent Wcop run but his allergy in reflect mons might cost him here. Against Soulgazer I've had some tough games but that was a long time ago and he hasn't probably played much since then. Expect a close set, giving a slight advantage to Soulgazer.

Bedschibaer (40) vs (60) Peasounay : Wouldn't be shocked if Beds wins here but Peasounay beated Beds 1 week ago for Wcopp and he is one of the most solid Rbyers around. Along with Marco vs Kaz these are the strongest pairs for R1 and nobody should miss them.

26. Troller

Troller From Marcoasd's DNA Member

Won 2-1 in a very harsh bo3, gg

tjdaas likes this.
  27. autumn leaves

autumn leaves Member

yeah gg

tjdaas likes this.
  28. Enigami

Enigami Moderator

Uh... you guys did save replays right?

"-All participants must have a Pokemon Perfect account and match results and replays must be posted here using said account."

Edit: They're supposed to post them themselves, but anyways here's their replays:
    [Gen 1] OU replay: Heroic Troller vs. BKC - Pokémon Showdown

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  29. Troller

Troller From Marcoasd's DNA Member

Did it really matter that much to tag both of us? Enigami

30. Enigami

Enigami Moderator

Sorry bout that, at the time I didn't see anything posted in the discord and missed that tjdaas wrote that (the OP didn't state that you could post replays in the discord). Just wanted to be sure the replays weren't lost.

31. The Idiot Ninja

The Idiot Ninja Member

32. Isa

Isa Member

as per the above, lost 1-2 vs tinman, ggs gl next

Djokra, The Idiot Ninja and tjdaas like this.
  33. ErPeris

ErPeris Do or do not. There is no try. Season Host

34. marcoasd

marcoasd Host Emeritus

Dropping from the tournament, I've seen enough.
    GGs and good luck

EB0LA likes this.
  35. Kaz

Kaz Member

This game rewards the worst guy, super bad set ending with one of the worst steal ive ever seen in tours. There's no worries for what happened but i sincerely hope you will at least fight back in the bad luck bracket, that kind of tour needs you in, please don't drop no matter how garbage this game is.

36. marcoasd

marcoasd Host Emeritus

I'll finish the season I'm into and put an end to marcoasd the rbyer. I'll be around, but I don't see myself committing to tournaments anymore - at my stage, it's more of a pain than a pleasure and I do believe that people should be able to free themselves from their addictions so I'll try my luck at that.

It's unfortunate for you to be the guy who put the dagger but it wasn't about you or today's series either, I was fed up before this thing already.

Nails, Diegolh, Djokra and 4 others like this.
  37. ErPeris

ErPeris Do or do not. There is no try. Season Host

I prefer to play and lose against the King, rather than play and maybe win against other players. I hope not to offend anyone, but for me RBY = Marco.
    I hope to see you again bro, but if this is a goodbye, I can only say thank you: i'm proud to have been your "student".

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  38. Enigami

Enigami Moderator

39. Lusch

Lusch A critical hit! Member

40. Sceptross

Sceptross Leader

41. Genesis7

Genesis7 Host Emeritus

42. Diegolh

Diegolh Member

43. Disaster Area

44. Lavos

Lavos Member

45. Bedschibaer

Bedschibaer officially retired from bo1 rby Member

46. Nails

Nails Member

47. tjdaas

tjdaas Moderator

Winners Round 2

Serpico
    2-1 Tobes
    Troller 1-2 Lusch
    Nails
    2-0 ErPeris
    Kaz W-L Lavos
    Bedschibaer 1-2 The Idiot Ninja
    Enigami
    2-0 Genesis7
    Diegolh vs Sceptross
    MetalGross 1-2 Disaster Area

Loser Round 1

Raish 0-2 teal6
    Golden Gyarados 1-2 jake
    LiNaInVeRsE (Jsaok3) 0-2 Kanbe Kotori (Pearl)
    Ciele L-W Isa
    autumn leaves 1-2 Marcop9923 GGFan
    Hantsuki 0-2 Peasounay
    lil nigga (Soulgazer) Mysterious M 1-2 Mister Tim
    Hipmonlee
    2-1 Lutra

Extension Deadline: Tuesday 9th of October 23:59pm GMT+2
    Round 2 Deadline: Sunday the 14th of October 23:59pm GMT+2

*Due to Marcoasd leaving the tour, we are trying to find the best solution to solve this problem! We will notify his opponent as soon as we have it!​

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  48. Disaster Area

in contact

49. Disaster Area

put narwhal in over marco if hes sure hes dippin btw

50. SaDiSTiCNarwhal

would it really be fair to put me in over anyone who didn't qualify in prelims?