1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Finished RBY 4U- New Frontiers {B} [10-man Won by Peasounay&marcoasd]

Discussion in 'New Frontiers' started by Ortheore, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lusch

Lusch A critical hit! Member

Currently 2-0 vs Ortheore and still 0-1 vs Troller, will finish them whenever it is possible for me... Wanted to finish with Troller 2 times but evertime something unexpected irl came up for me, which made me have to postpone it again.

Edit: Won 2-1 vs Troller

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  2. Peasounay

Peasounay qui peut me stopper Host Emeritus

Won 2-1 vs marco ggs, slowpoke ppstall in 2 games was fun af

3. marcoasd

marcoasd P.I.P. PLAY IN PEACE Host Emeritus

Confirm, ggs. Got 4U'd in first two games, and choked away g2 by not using Rest at the proper time in a Blastoise-Venomoth stallwar and getting crit. Slowpoke dittos are painful to watch...
    G3 Tangela got scary, but I froze it.

4. esqueletor

esqueletor Member

Hello guys :D

Is it too late for me to join in the tiering process for 4U? If not, I would like to help you with that :)

5. Ortheore

Ortheore Host Emeritus

I honestly have no idea about timing, but you're definitely down for future weeks if we continue

6. esqueletor

esqueletor Member

Alright :D

Yesterday I spoke with Lusch and he introduced me the tier... We had two battles and I lost both of them, although I would say I was close to win the first one :p He also said to me that you, being the moderator and all, should decide if I can participate or not... Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next weeks for helping you guys with the tiering process :D

7. Ortheore

Ortheore Host Emeritus

So, time to update.

Basically it's looking like we'll proceed immediately with the tiering process. Because we're using the records in this tour to determine council members and there are matches still to be played that can influence who makes the cut, I'd like to wrap things up before we proceed (I don't think it's fair to just go ahead when some people haven't had the chance to play an appropriate amount of matches).

Disaster Area vs CrapAtRBY
    Troller vs Enigami
    still need to be played.

Also esqueletor it's not looking like you'll get a vote on 4u via this tour (just a matter of timing, sorry!), you can still discuss it with either myself or Disaster Area if you think you ought to have one (atm the only criterion is demonstrated experience with the meta). If that's no good, hopefully you'll help us explore 5U?

esqueletor and Disaster Area like this.
  8. Peasounay

Just out of curiosity: round robin isn't over right ? I know I didn't play Lusch for example. I don't know if it's a concious decision to move on without really finishing the tour or not just asking

9. Ortheore

Ortheore Host Emeritus

Because we had several people drop out as well as subs, everyone's at different stages in terms of playing everyone, and off the top of my head a couple people have played everyone else.

I admit that I kinda got a bit disorganised in terms of running the tour. Personally, I think that it's done, since we're about ready to vote on 4u, however if people want to continue I can

Disaster Area likes this.
  10. Peasounay

Alright fair enough

11. Ortheore

Ortheore Host Emeritus

I'm gonna start messaging ppl, expect activity calls soon!

unless you get them done?

12. Troller

Troller From Marcoasd's DNA Member

Hope Enigame will come back soon..
    activity just in case

13. Enigami

Enigami Moderator

Sorry, I'm always around just not on Pokemon Online (especially after the recent RBY crit fiasco).

I forgot we were supposed to meet on there. I'll hang around the RBY channel and try to see about getting our games done soon.

14. Disaster Area

Disaster Area Little Ball of Furr and Power Member

won 2-1 vs crapatrby

15. esqueletor

esqueletor Member

Hey bud :D

Sorry for the late response, my thesis is such a bitch sometimes :(

Actually I consider myself to be a bit too inexperienced for voting right now, as it's too hard for me to find opponents that play 4U (and 3U for that matter) :( Anyways, I will be glad to help you guys explore 5U :D I hope I find enough opponents to make accurate judgments about the tier this time :)

16. Peasounay

Hi man, the voting process is over anyway. We started 5U yesterday, here's the discussion thread: RBY - RBY 5A/5U discussion thread | Pokémon Perfect

Also if you want to find games, here's were we usually play, the violet server: Showdown!

Also don't forget to sign in the 5U new frontier tour if you're really interested !

17. Ortheore

Ortheore Host Emeritus

Disaster Area likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.