1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Community New Leader: Sceptross

Discussion in 'News' started by Lutra, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Lutra

Lutra Site Founder Owner

Excal, Ransei, Dizno and 11 others like this.
  2. Alfredo_Rivero

Alfredo_Rivero Member

3. Sceptross

Sceptross Leader

Hello everyone,

Due to undisclosed reasons, Disaster Area is stepping down from his position of Leader of Pokemon Perfect and I will be taking his place. This transition will not be an easy one - it will involve a lot of work. The most obvious thing that needs to be done is the staff reestructuring that will have to happen due to DA quitting. We will make an announcement on staff changes soon.

First of all, I'd like to thank Disaster Area for all the work that he has done for Pokemon Perfect. He was a controversial figure but it's undeniable that some of his actions were very good for the website.

Most of you know me well already - my style of leadership revolves a lot around hearing everyone's opinion on the several matters and then doing what I think is the best thing based on the opinions I heard and my own. I plan to keep it that way. I'm also very open to criticism - feel free to tell me if you think I'm not doing something right. I will certainly hear you and ponder over what you said. I'm a strong believer that a group is more capable of making correct decisions than an individual person.

With this said,I'd like to finish saying that I am fully aware of the responsibility of the role I have just been entrusted with and I promise to do my best while Ihave it.

Excal, DarkCyborg, Dizno and 20 others like this.
  4. CALLOUS

CALLOUS YouTube.com/CALLOUSnarrates Member

About. Fucking. Time.

Linkin Karp and Marcop9923 like this.
  5. SaDiSTiCNarwhal

SaDiSTiCNarwhal Always tired Member

I instill my trust in you Scep <3

Sceptross likes this.
  6. Marcop9923

Marcop9923 Member

Congratulations.

Sceptross likes this.
  7. Disaster Area

Disaster Area Little Ball of Fur and Power Member

Well, I guess this was coming down the pike for a long time, but I hurried it along.

Pokemon Perfect has grown an awful lot since I first joined the forum. Since I joined, we have started seasons in 4 new generations, had a go at creating some sort of tiering system of our own, including creating RBY lower tiers, increased the strength of the RBY community, created numerous resources, reformed the medal system, and grown significantly. I had an even grander vision, but nonetheless what we have achieved as a community over this team has been a great success. When you shoot for the stars, you just might reach the moon.

I look forward to taking more of a backseat now. When you're involved in the management and administration of the forum, it cuts into your time and energy for the game. Whilst other things take up my time now too, maybe I will at some point put more of a focus back into achieving things in the seasons, or into playing ADV 50, or something like that. I'm also looking forward to WCoPP.

Anyway, Sceptross will do an excellent job in leadership of the forum. It was about time we got some fresh blood in anyway, and he's done a sterling job in his roles on the forum thusfar.

Finally, I'll be taking a holiday for 2 weeks with no internet, from the 10th to the 24th of this month, so even though I won't be on here or Discord for that time, it doesn't mean I am done here.

8. Isa

Isa Member

Best of luck, Sceptross. Hope you'll be able to put your best foot forward and that your leadership won't be a trainwreck.

Eseque, Linkin Karp, Genesis7 and 3 others like this.
  9. Excal

Excal Member

Congrats man!!! Well deserved :)

10. EB0LA

EB0LA TOUR BANNED Member

Gz! Now pardon me of my crimes.

#freeeb0la

SaDiSTiCNarwhal likes this.