1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

GSC 1U-L (Universal - 2017 Legacy) Isa's Mass Damage Calculations

Discussion in 'Analysis and Research' started by Ortheore, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Ortheore

Ortheore Senior Moderator

Similar deal to what I posted a few weeks ago, Isa created a massive list of damage calculations for each pokemon in GSC OU. It's really cool and I figured it might be something ppl are interested in

Blissey to Skarmory:
    docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ar74gDh6yTPPdGNhMUEzUUlaRlJRTTFMVDBNTVJ4LUE&output=html

Snorlax to Zapdos:
    docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ar74gDh6yTPPdGhseXJLUVBDRWpfUE5IN2hVVUE0OUE&output=html

Selected BL Pokémon:
    docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ar74gDh6yTPPdE5mSEtZbFd5N3Z5TnRHclpjbzdubUE&gid=4

Original post: Mass damage calculations | Mount Silver

asbdsp likes this.
  2. magic9mushroom

magic9mushroom BEST END. Member

I'm not sure if those are 100% correct; I know he had some issues with not rounding correctly.

3. asbdsp

asbdsp Member

I think this is the most incredible pokemon competitive resource that I have ever seen in any format.

4. Isa

Isa Member

nah its obsoleted by A Pokémon Calculator tbh

when i did this there was no practical way of quickly getting a look at how much damage an attack dealt. this damage calc gives way more accuracy with the most common moves preloaded. my calcs were useful for some time and i used them myself, but now i havent used either the gsc or the rby calcs for several years. i am glad it's still finding it's fans though

5. asbdsp

asbdsp Member

The nice thing about this is you don't have to figure out a somewhat convoluted interface of the calculator. The numbers for important calcs are in front of you if you know where you're looking.