1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Ongoing GSC OU Master Tournament #30

Discussion in 'GSC OU Seasons' started by ErPeris, Nov 27, 2018.

1. ErPeris

ErPeris Do or do not. There is no try. Season Host

Reminder: Every series is first to 2 wins!

Round 1 - Contact Deadline: 30th of November, Final Deadline: 3rd of December

1. SamuelBest vs Sinkyr29
    2. Mister Tim vs Excal
    3. neomon 0 vs 2 Real FV13
    4. Lojh 1 vs 2 Sceptross
    5. Oibaf vs toytean
    6. Alfredo_Rivero 2 vs 0 HML am
    7. Sas0 2 vs 0 Dragonjarl
    8. hyogafodex vs Diophantine

Round 2 - Final Deadline: 10th of December

9. Sinkyr29 vs Excal
    10. Real FV13 vs Sceptross
    11. toytean vs Alfredo_Rivero
    12. Sas0 vs hyogafodex

Seeding

Seeding is done using Player Rankings #7. Any player who does not get an opportunity to play in this tournament is guaranteed a spot in the next one.

Ties

Any matches which result in a tie are ignored.

2 Points are awarded for completing a round. Every battle victory in a series which you lose contributes 1 point.

About Simulators

Both Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown are considered suitable simulators for the tournament. If players cannot agree upon which simulator to play, the default will be Pokemon Showdown. Pokemon Perfect has its own server which is the most recommended place to play games.

Deadlines

Any matches not played by the deadline are subject to activity calls by the host, namely, may be coin flipped or result in an activity win being granted to a player who has made greater effort to ensure that the game is played. Additionally, any player deemed inactive can be substituted out at the contact deadline.

Both forum and simulator activity are taken into account in order to determine whether a player has made the required effort in the situation of an unplayed match. It is each player's own responsibility to make the host aware of activity in other places like Smogon or Discord, for example by posting in the thread, or by contacting me on Discord (ErPeris#6024).

Only minimal extensions will be granted in the case that both players already agreed on a time that lies at most 48 hours past the deadline. Exceptions will only be made in case of force majeure.

Any calls I make in specific games can be contested for 24 hours. If no objection is made during that time, the decision is final and will not be changed.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 5:58 PM
  2. Oibaf

Oibaf Member

my opponent doesn't seem to be active lately.

3. Alfredo_Rivero

Alfredo_Rivero Member

Won 2-0 vs HML am ggs.

4. hyogafodex

hyogafodex Member

diophantine gave me the win

5. Sceptross

Sceptross Leader

I won 2-1 vs Lojh in a huge stall showdown, 3 games lasting 1 hour and 20 minutes of pure, yummy, juicy GSC stalling.

Shoutouts to the Soviet Union's national anthem for carrying me in this one, it seems like everytime that glorious choir started singing, my mons would get pumped and start critting and burning wincons.

ggs

Disaster Area likes this.
  6. Lojh

Lojh I worship BORAT Member

Ggs. Yeah that was wayyy to long

7. Real FV13

Real FV13 Member

won in 2 vs neomon, ggs

8. Sas0

Sas0 Improving Member

Won 2-0, ggs

9. ErPeris

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018 at 10:15 AM
    samy0w likes this.
  10. ErPeris

ErPeris: !pick samuel, synkyr
    We randomly picked: synkyr

I'm sorry if I wrote your name badly, I was in a hurry, rip
    Sinkyr29

The flip was done on PP' s server.

11. ErPeris

12. ErPeris

ErPeris: !pick toytean, oibaf
    We randomly picked: toytean

13. Oibaf

Oibaf Member

wait a second. He was totally inactive and you picked?
    why? He johned on SD+ he didn't reply for X days. It's a clear act win imho.

(ah comunque dovresti fixare i tag perché non mi è arrivata nessuna notifica.)

14. Sceptross

Sceptross Leader

I won 2-0, ggs.

First game's endgame was one of the most surreal things I ever saw, lmao