1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Community Eb0la has been banned for 6 months.

Discussion in 'News' started by Lutra, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Lutra

Lutra Site Founder Owner

Following 5 separate incidents: trying to bypass tournament ban; unprovoked insulting Linkin Karp; unprovoked insulting marcoasd; harassing ErPeris; and trying to escalate drama against Italy in WCoPP 2/other occasions - Ebola has been banned until May 6th 2019.

hclat, tjdaas, Christos and 4 others like this.
  2. Luispeikou

Luispeikou Member

Rest in peace

3. marcoasd

marcoasd Host Emeritus

4. Linkin Karp

Linkin Karp machine, machine Season Host

Fuck is this real? Savage hahahah.

e: maiiiiii più eb0la

e2:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    ErPeris likes this.
  5. roudolf13

roudolf13 Member

Gj banning this cancer.

ErPeris likes this.
  6. GGFan

GGFan Member

You know you're a massive failure when you manage to get banned here of all places not once, but twice.

Here's hoping Ebola will finally ruminate on the error of his ways. Or, will he continue to succumb to the exhortations of fellow trolls that give his hollow messages "likes?"

Linkin Karp likes this.
  7. Lojh

Lojh I worship BORAT Member

again?

8. ErPeris

ErPeris Do or do not. There is no try. Season Host

Linkin Karp and Lojh like this.
  9. GGFan

GGFan Member

Last night I messaged Ebola's alternate account, "Sabita," to see if I could help him in any way. I wanted to know his side of the story and try to ascertain the reason for his hostility towards others. This is how he responded to me:

GGFanYesterday at 9:59 PM
    hello, ebola.
    i'm not trying to be antagonistic this time.
    i would just like to know your side of the story.
    what is the reason for your hostility towards others?
    what happened?
    SabitaToday at 1:01 AM
    You know you're a massive failure when you manage to get perm'd in smogon of all places not once, but twice.
    You stupid nig bigger
    Enjoy dead irrelevant pp & po forums ️
    SabitaToday at 1:10 AM
    Oh and I have one last thing to say to you and that is- swim in garbage oh you racist nigger.

For this severe level of infantile belligerence as well as his blatant disregard for Pokemon Perfect which indicates a strong likelihood that his sentence will not reform him, I have to recommend an extension to this ban.

Also, if ban evasion is considered against the rules, the "Sabita" account interacted with me on the Discord server before Ebola's first ban expired (on October 11th).

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Linkin Karp and Christos like this.
  10. Linkin Karp

Linkin Karp machine, machine Season Host

What is even going on? User EB0LA has already evaded multiple times in the first 24 hours of his renewed ban, openly used racial slurs against pretty much every member he interacted with in the last few months, submitted false reports under different accounts and so on. I get it that we're trying hard not to become like Smogon with its arbitrary bans. But when we don't hand out permabans whatsoever unless someone plots the apocalypse and frames staff members of leaking importables, then this is not the community I, and many others, want to be a part of.

SamuelBest likes this.
  11. magic9mushroom

magic9mushroom BEST END. Member

Well, getting cured of ebola is often easier said than done. It tends to hang around in weird places like the eyes and genitals.

12. Lutra

Lutra Site Founder Owner

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    Sceptross and tjdaas like this.