1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

RBY 2U (Under1U) Council Signups

Discussion in 'Tiers' started by Disaster Area, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disaster Area

Disaster Area Little Ball of Fur and Power Leader

If you are interested in being involved in the RBY 2U council, please sign up in this thread. Will keep this open for 48 hours.

The responsibilities of the council will be:
    Qualities we are looking for in council-members are:
    Council-members needn't have all of the qualities but those showing more of those qualities are more likely to get a council spot.

This particular council won't necessarily be permanent: as the tier changes and evolves, if activity shifts, or if the legal Pokemon change, then in these situations we may change the players who make up the council.

Ideally, the council will have 5 members.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. Peasounay

Peasounay qui peut me stopper Host Emeritus

50% of a pokemon player's posts consist of one word

in

btw i don't play the new frontiers but i hit the current rby uu ladder which is the same tier

Isa and marcoasd like this.
  3. Ortheore

Ortheore Forums Moderator

ooooh pick me!

4. sceptross

sceptross Member

In!

I've been playing RBY UU, I play the NF tournament. I also believe I have a good presence in the forum. If I have a high playing ability, that's a matter I shouldn't be the one deciding.

My only eventual problem is that I might have to leave if I feel the "todo list" is growing too much, because I'm in my final year of college. But I don't expect it to be a problem.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  5. EB0LA

EB0LA Member

In, played NF tier, played in RoA olympics with the "BL" & enjoyed BL more & didn't feel it broken. Active & down to be on the council as I only do RBY. Have experience, decent skills, understand the mechanics, have a decent amount of free-time, & willing to work at this.

6. GGFan

GGFan Member

Did testing for 2U in its early stages (2015), won the 2u World Championship.

in for now. If admitted I'll let you know.

7. marcoasd

marcoasd Host Emeritus

Definitely more interested in tiering and testing than playing tournaments right now.
    In.

8. Lusch

Lusch A critical hit! Member

this

9. drud

drud Klinkt me als muziek in de oren Season Host

i dont play this a lot but in

10. Huston

Huston Member

11. Disaster Area

Disaster Area Little Ball of Fur and Power Leader

Can't quite decide on 5 (more impeccable candidate choices than that) so here is a shortlist:
    marcoasd Peasounay Lusch Ortheore sceptross EB0LA

Will be making a discord group chat so we can decide on a 5 person council from these 6 players (once marco and Eb0la accept discord friend requests). Hopefully this can happen quite quickly and then I can post a council thread asap.

Locking.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017 at 11:27 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.