1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Event CALLOUS Invitational Tournament 2

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by CALLOUS, Jun 18, 2018.

1. CALLOUS

CALLOUS YouTube.com/CALLOUSnarrates Season Host

***REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY FOR ALL GAMES!!!***

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DISCORD CHANNEL- Cheer for your favorite players, watch the matches live as they happen and follow all things CALLOUS Invitational 2 here! Discord

Also, all games will be narrated and posted on my YouTube channel- CALLOUS Narrates - YouTube
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been an interesting year and change since the last time I ran this tour. Some highs, some lows and this event was far from a certainty for a while, but at the end of the day here we are again and I'm absolutely thrilled to be able to host this a second time. The rules are nearly identical to last year, but as a refresher and a formality, here they are-

-32 participants, invite only. This tournament is not open to the general public.

-ADV OU bo3s, with specific later stages of the tournament becoming bo5.

-Double elimination.

-Random pairings every single round. There will be a separate winners bracket and losers bracket and pairings within those brackets will always be randomized.

-Baton Pass + Ingrain in banned.

-Baton Pass + Belly Drum is banned.

-No team may contain more than 3 Pokemon with the move Baton Pass.

-Brightpowder, Quick Claw, Scope Lens, etc are banned.

-Standard tournament clauses as observed on Smogon are in effect. No evasion moves, no Ubers, etc.

-As this will be the primary hosting location for this tour, all tour participants must have a Pokemon Perfect account and match results must be posted here using that account.

$500 dollar prize pool!
    1st- 300 dollars
    2nd- 150 dollars
    3rd- 50 dollars

All prizes are in USD, will be sent via PayPal and can be kept for personal use or donated to the charity of your choice. If any player wishes to play for charity from the start let me know and I'll specifically make a note of it here and let the world know you're a good guy.

-My money. My tour. My rules. I'm the sole decider if/when controversy/drama comes up and my decisions are final.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONFIRMED PARTICIPATING-

Jirachee
    Cowboy Dan
    Deluks917 (Against Malaria Foundation)
    Eden's Embrace
    BKC
    Undisputed
    Lycomedes
    Reyscarface
    Ugly Duckling
    CrashingBoomBang
    Dice
    Fear
    Hclat
    Starmaster
    Zf
    Lavos
    Marcop
    Poek
    ABR
    SoulWind
    Pasy_g
    Coffe
    Dekzeh
    M Dragon
    Kerts
    TDK
    Jira
    Fakes
    Linear
    Noitu

DECLINED BCUZ LIKES DEEK-

ToF
    Danilo
    Jimmy Turtwig
    We Three Kings
    Smilzo
    Triangles
    Earthworm
    Alexander
    Astamatitos
    K3nan

NARRATION TEAM-

Lavos
    JabbaTheGriffin
    PDC
    Yours Truly

ROUND 1- Ends 7/1

Coffe vs Lavos 1-2
    Poek vs Ugly Duckling 1-2
    Dice vs Lycomedes 0-2
    Dekzeh vs Jira 2-0
    Rozes vs Undisputed 2-0
    Kerts vs Jirachee 1-2
    Pasy_g vs Thelinearcurve 0-2
    ABR vs Cowboy Dan 1-2
    Hclat vs M Dragon 2-0
    Fakes vs Noitu 2-1
    Marcop vs Eden's Embrace 2-0
    SoulWind vs BKC 2-1
    Reyscarface vs Melle 1-2
    TDK vs Fear 0-2
    CrashingBoomBang vs Starmaster 2-0
    Zf vs Deluks917 2-1

ROUND 2- Ends 7/8

Upper bracket-

Cowboy Dan vs Ugly Duckling 2-0
    Melle vs Rozes 0-2
    Fakes vs Lavos 1-2
    Thelinearcurve vs Star 1-2
    Marcop vs Fear 2-1
    Zf vs SoulWind 2-1
    Hclat vs Jirachee 2-1
    Dekzeh vs Lycomedes ACTIVITY

Lower bracket-

Noitu vs Reyscarface 1-2
    TDK vs Eden's Embrace 1-2
    Undisputed vs Poek 0-2
    Kerts vs Deluks 2-1
    Pasy_g vs BKC 1-2
    Sam vs CBB 0-2
    ABR vs Jira 2-0
    Dice vs Coffe 2-0

ROUND 3- Ends 7/15

Upper bracket-

Zf vs Lavos 1-2
    Starmaster vs Hclat 2-1
    Marcop vs Rozes 2-1
    Cowboy Dan vs Lycomedes 2-1

Lower bracket-

CrashingBoomBang vs Thelinearcurve 1-2
    Reyscarface vs Fear 0-2
    BKC vs Dekzeh ACTIVITY
    Eden's Embrace vs Kerts 2-1
    ABR vs Ugly Duckling 1-2
    Dice vs Poek 2-0
    Jirachee vs SoulWind 2-1
    Melle2402 vs Fakes 0-2

ROUND 4- Ends 7/22

Upper bracket-

Starmaster vs Marcop 2-0
    Lavos vs Cowboy Dan 1-2

Lower Bracket-

Zf vs Fakes 2-1
    Fear vs Lycomedes 2-0
    Jirachee vs Ugly Duckling 1-2
    Hclat vs Eden's Embrace 0-2
    Dice vs Rozes 2-0
    BKC vs Thelinearcurve 0-2

ROUND 5- Ends 7/29

Upper bracket-

Cowboy Dan vs Starmaster

Lower bracket-

Lavos vs Zf 2-1
    Ugly Duckling vs Eden's Embrace 0-2
    Dice vs Fear 2-0
    Marcop9923 vs Thelinearcurve 1-2

ROUND 6- Ends 8/5

Upper Bracket-

Cowboy Dan vs Starmaster 2-0

Lower Bracket-

Lavos vs Eden's Embrace 2-1
    Dice vs Thelinearcurve 0-2

4TH PLACE MATCH

Lavos vs Thelinearcurve 1-2

LOWER BRACKET FINALS-

Thelinearcurve vs Starmaster 3-1

GRAND FINALS SET 1-

Cowboy Dan vs Thelinearcurve 2-3

GRAND FINALS SET 2-

Cowboy Dan vs Thelinearcurve 3-2

***CALLOUS INVITATIONAL 2 FINAL STANDINGS***

Tournament Champion- Cowboy Dan- 300 Dollars
    Runner Up- Thelinearcurve- 150 Dollars
    Third Place- Starmaster- 50 Dollars
    4th- Lavos
    5th-6th- Dice, Eden's Embrace
    7th-10th- Fear, Marcop, Ugly Duckling, Zf
    11th- 16th- BKC, Fakes, Hclat, Jirachee, Lycomedes, Rozes
    17th- 24th- ABR, CrashingBoomBang, Dekzeh, Kerts, Melle, Poek, Reyscarface, SoulWind
    25th-32nd- Coffe, Deluks, Jira, M Dragon, Noitu, Pasy_G, TDK, Undisputed.

...somewhere- Sam

***FINAL USAGE STATISTICS***

Special THANK YOU to-

Sadlysius (Usage Statistics)
    Lavos (Narration)
    PDC (Narration)
    JabbaTheGriffin (Narration)
    Linear (Narration)

All viewers, subscribers and supporters- THANK YOU!

Congratulations to the winners!

See you next year? 0_o

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  2. Dtityus

Dtityus Noitulover Member

Hi, Noitulover here. I would like to participate, thanks!

3. CALLOUS

In order to build hype for this tournament, as well as to give spectators an opportunity to get to know the players a bit and to hear some insights from elite players, I've decided to do a few quick interviews- five in particular- with some of the participants. I feel these went well and the guys answered the questions differently and showed their personalities, so check em out below, starting with this first one with some GSC noobcakes-

CALLOUS- You were not in this tournament last year and you’re not known as an ADV guy. How do you plan to survive in an elite ADV field like this one?

LAVOS- I'm known for my unpredictable style, and plan to give my opponents a lot of trouble with my teams and plays. Maybe I'm not an ADV main, but what I lack in experience, I'll make up for in other ways.

CALLOUS- Which player would you least want to play against and why?

LAVOS- Definitely BKC, he always has an uncanny ability to read me, which is probably because I learned a lot from him back when I was just starting out.

CALLOUS- Do you feel that ADV now is any different than it was last year? If so, how?

LAVOS- The gap in knowledge and team quality between the best players and the average crowd has decreased. For that reason, the field is generally more even, and upsets aren't too unlikely.

CALLOUS- Who is your pick for a “dark horse” who you suspect will do a lot better than most people expect?

LAVOS- If Elodin makes it past the play-in stage, he'll do well. Good example of a player who doesn't main ADV but has the game instincts to hang with anyone.

CALLOUS- Any final thoughts before the tour begins?

LAVOS- Yeah, free Baton Pass. Getting real tired of the "it's cheese if it beats me" attitude from this community.

4. CALLOUS

Here is the second interview with a non aesthetically pleasing baby bird-

CALLOUS- You had an excellent run through hard opponents to finish third last year. What’s the key in your mind to win it all this time?

UD- I think most people realize this by now, but in order to win any tournament, let alone one as stacked as this, you need to get pretty lucky along the way (or at least avoid getting unlucky). As far as what I need to do personally to win it all this time, I think I really need to be cognizant of my opponent's likelihood to take advantage of my tendencies. In other words: I am going to need to show some new strategies, or else my opponent may exploit my preferred team choices. Lastly, I need to have a bit of that "oomph," that "special something" to win it all. Sometimes you just see the plays five turns in advance, every bold play works out, and you never misplay. Sometimes, you don't. I'm not sure how exactly to describe that feeling, but I think most Mons players can relate. To summarize: luck, preparation (or at least awareness), and the x-factor are all needed to win this tournament.

UD- I'm not sure if I can name a single player. Instead, I'll just list the first names that immediately come to mind. BKC is obvious - he's really in my head when we play and is almost always one step ahead of me. dice builds really unconventional teams that are sometimes hard to read. Linear for obvious reasons. There are a few guys who I know that when I'm paired with them, it's going to be a ridiculously hard to break team. I'd group guys like starmaster, Marcop, and probably even ABR from what I've seen from him in this group. Those are just names that immediately stood out to me, but obviously the entire field is extremely good and talented.

CALLOUS- Do you feel that ADV now is any different than it was last year? If so, how?

UD- ADV right now is, without a doubt, much different than it was one year ago. The metagame has evolved from ProTox, SkarmMag, and TSS dominated, to an extremely defensive one that seems to revolve around Refresh Mons and other hard stall cores. A common complaint from the playerbase during the TSS era (which I believe to have ended) was that it was too "boring," "easy," and "slow." But I think when comparing the defensive / stall teams today to the TSS teams from a year ago, the old teams now look decidedly more offensive. Anti-Spikes strategies are fully developed by this point, so I think in matchups of two more defensive teams, the games are less likely to end faster by virtue of Spikes remaining off the field for the majority of the game. Offensive teams are fewer and farther between anymore. Of course the old offensive stalwarts, such as CB Metagross, utlity Lax, and DD Tar still remain prominent and effective wallbreakers. But I would say that currently, defensive teams rule the day.

CALLOUS- Who is your pick for a “dark horse” who you suspect will do a lot better than most people expect?

UD- Depending on how loosely we want to use the term "dark horse" (say, those who aren't considered brand name ADV players?), I could see any of the following guys make a pretty deep run: dice, Hclat, ABR, pasy_g.

UD- My final thoughts are as follows: I really hope I'm able to just have a strong showing. Not necessarily win it all or even place in the money. I just want to play some really great Mons again, since it's been a few months now since I really felt like I played some great ADV. I'd like to get back in the building zone again as well. Building is extremely tough in ADV, which is frankly why not many people are capable of doing it. But I'd like to build some new teams I feel are tournament worthy. And lastly, I hope to see other players strive to do the same. Going into a tournament, you already know you'll see your healthy dose of M Dragon, Ojama, Asta, and BKC pre-made store-bought xerox certified copied teams. But I really hope the playerbase attempts to branch out a little more. I'm looking forward to a great tournament!

5. CALLOUS

Here's the third interview with ladder hero and tournament underdog Hclat!

CALLOUS- You’re one of the least known players in this tournament and a number of people may be unfamiliar with you. What can you tell us about yourself as a player?

HCLAT- Hey y’all, my name’s Hclat, and I’m basically a ladder rando who caught Callous’ eye about a year and a half ago by Cacturning Drake Seawood. Since then, I’ve greatly improved my game; I’ve won a series in 3 straight elite-level team tours (PPL2, RoAPL, PPL3) netting slightly-above-average results in pokemon perfect seasons. I ladder a lot, using a multitude of defensively unsound teams to tilt the likes of UD, Linear, and (Cowboy) Dan. Call me the Ibidem of 2018-the best ladder player who you’ve never heard of. Hopefully I don’t repeat his 0-2 performance from Callous Cup 1.

HCLAT- Linear terrifies me. I play him quite a bit on ladder, and I think he can reverse losing situations and matchups like nobody else in pokemon. Numerous times, when I’ve thought I had an insurmountable lead, he makes like four straight double-switches, into a hard callout on a switch and just wins.

CALLOUS- As a perceived underdog in this tour, do you feel that helps you or hurts you and why?

HCLAT- I think my underdog status helps me. I’m not really worth prepping for, so hopefully my opponents won’t try. Additionally, since Callous is the strictest host ever in terms of activity, I can hopefully john my way to some coinflips to improve my odds to 50/50 in any given set.

CALLOUS- What would you say would be the most important factor for you to make a deep run?

HCLAT- Hax.

HCLAT- Not really. To my opponents: please take it easy on me. To Callous: thanks for putting on this tour and granting me the honor of competing in it. You can keep the $300.

6. CALLOUS

Here's the fourth interview with one of Pokemon's all around best players, TDK-

CALLOUS- You were not in this tournament last year and you’re not known as an ADV guy. What draws you to this tournament and how do you plan to survive in an elite ADV field like this one?

TDK- As of late, my interest in SM OU has been wavering. I don't enjoy building in it, which has always been one of the main appeals of Pokemon to me, and I find matchup to be a bigger issue than before. I've always wanted to explore in GSC / ADV due to them being the old gens most commonly referred to as very solid and skillful that I was the most unfamiliar with, and I've put a bigger focus on ADV in the past few months. I've been playing a lot of ADV lately, after SPL finished I joined a bunch of unofficial tournaments featuring ADV OU and made a decent run in ADV Cup, where I lost in R5. I've been talking to friends who were more familiar with the tier than I was to help with teams and rate teams I made. Now, I feel I have a solid grasp of the tier and feel I can compete at a high level. ADV is very enjoyable to me, and I intend to continue playing it beyond just this tournament.

This tournament in particular I found very interesting, as very rarely does such a very competent group of ADV players be grouped together, and what better way to make a name in a tier than beat the best at it? I always value overall playing ability over tier knowledge, so I absolutely think I can compete with the best in the tier, should my inexperience not get in the way.

TDK- Being totally honest, I love to play good players. During past SPLs, very often I made sure I was playing who I considered to be the best player on the opposing team in ORAS OU / SM OU. There's not really anyone in particular I don't want to face at all, as all of my close friends within this tournament I consider to be very competent, and would be excited to play them. I'd say the one kind of player I don't like to face are the randoms. Limited understanding of a players competence is always something that bothers me prior to a game, but it's nothing too big to figure out. If I had to pick a single name, I'd say BKC. He made a very deep run last year, is always one of the top ADV players, and is one of my better friends, so I'd prefer we not have to fight.

CALLOUS- For you, what feels the most different about ADV compared to all the other formats you excel at?

TDK- I'd say the biggest difference between ADV OU and the tiers I main in major tournaments is the difference in speed. In my very first ADV OU series (during ADV Cup in Classic 1), the first things I was thinking about were how there was not a Choice Scarf and there were very few viable speed boosting Pokemon. In OU in future generations, having a Choice Scarf Pokemon or a very fast Pokemon, such as Weavile, is very important and practically a necessity to adequately cover all the fast and powerful threats that roam the tiers. While teams don't necessarily struggle to switch into something strong and powerful, such as, say, Specs Latios, it's very important to have something that can offensively take advantage of it or act as an emergency answer. In ADV, on the other hand, it's very different. Gengar is considered to be incredibly fast in ADV OU, and there are only a handful of viable Pokemon that are faster. Every fast Pokemon is handled by bulky threats or checking offensively with things like Metagross, Tyranitar, etc.

Another thing I find to be very different is the relationship between Skarmory and Magneton. Everyone reading surely is aware that many ADV players absolutely despise Spikes, and as such Magneton is incredibly common. The interesting factor is how teams with Skarmory handle threats they initially depending upon Skarmory to handle. Obviously, Skarmory teams pack a Dugtrio pretty frequently, but trapping Magneton is something not easily done, unless you're the fire ass cook, aka Kushalos.

TDK- Poek. Poek had a solid run in ADV Cup, making it to R6, and is in general just a great overall player. He can pickup and play every tier at a very high level, which can easily be seen by anyone who has followed his tournament play in the past year or so. Despite being a "non rse main", Poek is in fine shape to dominate this tournament. Not to mention being friends with nasty basty always raises a players power level in ADV OU by a significant amount.

TDK- Looking forward to playing more ADV OU, especially vs a large group of very competent players!

7. CALLOUS

And finally we have the 5th interview with Undisputed-

CALLOUS- Your performance last year wasn’t as good as many people thought it would be. What’s the key in your mind to doing better this year?

UNDISPUTED- I can't say there's necessarily a key to doing better, but I'm going to approach this tournament with the same mindset I do most important tournaments these days. I'll pick a team that I believe gives me the best chance to win the game, and when I get in match I'll make the best plays I can. If I do those two things, hopefully the wins will take care of themselves. Regardless of the outcome, this tournament is filled with some great players, so there's no shame in losing at any point along the way. Wins just add to your legacy.

UNDISPUTED- I think I'd least like to play Marcop and Dekzeh. They both have all my stuff from SPL, and I probably played several hundred games between the two of them during the season. They probably know me as a player better than anyone else, so I think that makes them particularly dangerous for me.

UNDISPUTED- ADV hasn't changed too much in general. There's only so much that can change in a meta that's been around for 10+ years. However, the high level adv meta has definitely undergone some subtle yet important changes in the past year, mostly driven by innovation in SPL. Techniques like Refresh Swampert or Taunt Skarm have become considerably more common as ways to get ahead of meta-teams like UD's BeerLover. I think SPL also gave ADV some new twists on common archetypes like Mag+Lax, Skarm stalls, and balanced offenses.

In addition to SPL innovation, I believe players have just gotten better at the game. The team choices are smarter and better, in large part due to highly accessible replays. I also believe in-game decisions and strategy have improved too. One thing that used to be relatively common was someone getting 6-0'd by a relatively common threat. Curse Snorlax, CM Roar Suicune, Classic TSS, etc would occasionally own someone. That's something I just don't really see anymore.

UNDISPUTED- I think Marcop or Pasty_G could easily be considered the dark horses of this tournament. They're both hungry and ready to prove themselves on a big stage. Marcop and I practiced a ton during SPL, and by the end there was no doubt in my mind he could go toe to toe with anybody. In particular, he has really outstanding game sense. I'm not as personally familiar with Pasty, but I'm very impressed by his dedication and performance in the competitions he's entered for ADV recently. I know he's highly rated on the ladder, and he looked confident in World Cup. So yeah, those are my two picks.

UNDISPUTED- I'm grateful to be invited and thankful to Callous for hosting. It's pretty cool that Callous happened to pick ADV to enjoy and host what is probably the most buzz-worthy tournament beyond Smogon. In addition to SPL games, I think this tournament will really memorialize 2018 ADV in competitive Pokemon history. I know I referenced Callous Cup I several times over the past year for new team ideas, sets, plays, and the like. I'm sure Callous Cup II will be really interesting to look back on a couple years from now and see what's changed.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  8. CALLOUS

It is my pleasure to announce that round one of CALLOUS Invitational 2 has officially begun! Pairings were generated entirely randomly as they will be every round. The deadline for this round is Sunday July 1st at 11:59 PM EST and I'm not planning on giving extensions whatsoever in this tournament, so, get stuff done. All results are to be posted here. Replays are mandatory. Please let me know either here or in Discord when you've scheduled so I can put it in the Discord thread. Good luck and have fun to all! :)

Coffe vs Lavos
    Poek vs Ugly Duckling
    dice vs Lycomedes
    dekzeh vs jira
    shiloh vs undisputed
    Kerts vs jirachee
    Pasy_g vs thelinearcurve
    @ABR vs Cowboy Dan
    hclat vs M Dragon
    Fakes vs Dtityus
    Marcop9923 vs eden's embrace
    SoulWind vs autumn leaves
    reyscarface vs WINNER OF MELLE/SAM
    Celica vs Fear
    CRASHINGBOOMBANG GOATMAN vs star
    Illusions vs deluks917

Coffe, Lycomedes and tjdaas like this.
  9. tjdaas

tjdaas Moderator

Goodluck to everyone, especially to the players who join the ADV MT's :p!!!

Teclis and thelinearcurve like this.
  10. Marcop9923

Marcop9923 Member

Lavos
    Ud
    Dice
    Dek
    Undi
    Linear
    Toss up
    Toss up
    Fakes
    Bkc
    Rey
    Fear
    Toss up
    Zf

CALLOUS and tjdaas like this.
  11. Dizno

Dizno Grime lover Member

Coffe vs Lavos
    Poek vs Ugly Duckling
    dice vs Lycomedes
    dekzeh
    vs jira
    shiloh vs undisputed
    Kerts
    vs jirachee
    Pasy_g vs thelinearcurve
    ABR vs Cowboy Dan
    hclat vs M Dragon (cant decide)
    Fakes vs Dtityus
    Marcop9923 vs eden's embrace (cant decide)
    SoulWind vs autumn leaves
    reyscarface
    vs WINNER OF MELLE/SAM
    Celica vs Fear
    CRASHINGBOOMBANG GOATMAN vs star
    Illusions vs deluks917

12. Lycomedes

Lycomedes Member

dekzeh vs jira
    shiloh vs undisputed
    Kerts
    vs jirachee
    Pasy_g vs thelinearcurve
    ABR vs Cowboy Dan
    Fakes vs Noitu
    Celica vs Fear

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  13. thelinearcurve

thelinearcurve Member

Coffe vs Lavos
    Poek vs Ugly Duckling
    Dice vs Lycomedes
    Dekzeh
    vs Jira
    Rozes vs Undisputed
    Kerts
    vs Jirachee
    Pasy_g vs Thelinearcurve
    ABR vs Cowboy Dan
    Hclat
    vs M Dragon
    Fakes vs Noitu
    Marcop
    vs Eden's Embrace
    SoulWind vs BKC
    Reyscarface
    vs Melle/Sam
    TDK vs Fear
    CrashingBoomBang vs Starmaster
    Zf
    vs Deluks917

edit: marcop for top 3 finish

CALLOUS, Lycomedes and Dizno like this.
  14. Cowboy Dan

Cowboy Dan Moderator

15. SaDiSTiCNarwhal

SaDiSTiCNarwhal Always tired Member

Coffe vs Lavos
    Poek vs Ugly Duckling
    Dice
    vs Lycomedes haven't watched Lycomedes play but ik dice is fire
    Dekzeh vs Jira
    Rozes vs Undisputed
    Kerts vs Jirachee
    Pasy_g vs Thelinearcurve
    Hclat vs M Dragon
    Fakes
    vs Noitu Idk who noitu is sorry im ignorant
    Marcop vs Eden's Embrace
    SoulWind vs BKC
    Reyscarface
    vs Melle/Sam
    TDK vs Fear
    Zf vs Deluks917
    (
    edit was to my undecided matches)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    tjdaas and CALLOUS like this.
  16. hclat

hclat Member

Zero-explanation, high effort, 16/16 correct, insider info predicts:

Coffe vs Lavos
    Poek vs Ugly Duckling
    Dice vs Lycomedes
    Dekzeh vs Jira
    Rozes vs Undisputed
    Kerts vs Jirachee
    Pasy_g vs Thelinearcurve
    Hclat vs M Dragon
    Fakes vs Noitu (upset alert this boy is nasty)
    Marcop vs Eden's Embrace
    SoulWind vs BKC
    Reyscarface vs Melle/Sam
    TDK vs Fear
    Zf vs Deluks917

tjdaas and CALLOUS like this.
  17. dice

dice Member

Coffe vs Lavos
    Poek vs Ugly Duckling
    Dekzeh
    vs Jira
    Rozes vs Undisputed
    Kerts vs Jirachee
    Pasy_g
    vs Thelinearcurve
    Hclat vs M Dragon
    Fakes
    vs Noitu
    Marcop vs Eden's Embrace
    SoulWind vs BKC
    Reyscarface
    vs Melle/Sam
    TDK vs Fear
    CrashingBoomBang
    vs Starmaster
    Zf vs Deluks917

CALLOUS likes this.
  18. Illusions

Illusions Member

19. thelinearcurve

thelinearcurve Member

20. Posho

Posho Member

goooo dice :eek:

SaDiSTiCNarwhal and CALLOUS like this.
  21. Fear

Fear Member

22. Lavos

Lavos Member

23. Coffe

Coffe Member

ggs

CALLOUS likes this.
  24. Lycomedes

Lycomedes Member

25. dekzeh

dekzeh Member

26. hclat

hclat Member

27. SoulWind

SoulWind Member

28. shiloh

shiloh Member

29. melle2402

melle2402 Host Emeritus

30. Marcop9923

Marcop9923 Member

31. Ugly Duckling

Ugly Duckling Member

32. Fakes

Fakes Member

33. jirachee

jirachee Member

34. CALLOUS

Players, round two has begun! Only two noteworthy things here-

1. M Dragon has decided not to continue. Baddummy and Sam played a bo3 for the right to substitute into his position in the lower bracket and Sam won that set two games to one. He'll be added into the lower bracket.

2. Star/CBB did not get to play but I believe CBB when he said something serious/urgent came up. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, they have a small extension and are now scheduled to play Tuesday July 3rd at 7PM EST. If they do indeed play at that time we should be good to go. If not, I'll decide what to do then. Regardless, I'm going to pair the round with the assumption they will play at that time in mind.

With those things out of the way, ROUND 2 ENDS SUNDAY JULY 8TH AT 11:59 PM EST! Here are the randomized pairings!

Upper bracket-

Cowboy Dan vs Ugly Duckling
    melle2402 vs shiloh
    Fakes vs Lavos
    thelinearcurve vs CBB/Star
    Marcop9923 vs Fear
    Illusions vs SoulWind
    hclat vs jirachee
    dekzeh vs Lycomedes

Lower bracket-

Dtityus vs reyscarface
    @TDK vs eden's embrace