1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Ongoing BW2 1U World Championship 1

Discussion in 'BW2 1U Seasons' started by Ortheore, Oct 23, 2017.

1. DMA

DMA Also known as CKW on SmogForums Member

2. The Notorious B.I.G.

The Notorious B.I.G. hoot hoot Member

won 2-0 vs polpo

replays pmd.

3. Ortheore

Ortheore Forums Moderator

Ok, deadline is here and one match didn't get done... mine lol. Because of my conflict of interest I've asked someone else to make the activity call, in this case drud

Once you've made your call Drud, please tag the players involved in the matchup.

Stage 3- deadline is Monday 4th December
    (winner of Foggi vs Ortheore) vs The Notorious B.I.G.
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal vs DMA

4. drud

drud Klinkt me als muziek in de oren Season Host

sorry that it took long to make a call as i didn't have much to work with

giving Ortheore the win over Foggi as the latter has missed a scheduled time

The Notorious B.I.G.

5. SaDiSTiCNarwhal

SaDiSTiCNarwhal Member

came out victorius vs CKW (DMA) (alts) 2-1 in some really good games as always. I'm coming for you gunner

[​IMG]

DMA likes this.
  6. DMA

DMA Also known as CKW on SmogForums Member

lost 1-2 vs narshwal ggs man. $_$

SaDiSTiCNarwhal likes this.
  7. Ortheore

Semifinals- deadline is Monday 11th December
    a) (Winner of Ortheore vs The Notorious B.I.G.) vs SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    b) WhiteLion vs Gunner Rohan

Finals
    Winner of A vs Winner of B

Third place playoff
    Loser of A vs Loser of B

Extending myself vs Notorious BIG since we're both active and there was a delay in the previous round's results. Gonna say Thu is when I'll re-assess the situation

8. Ortheore

Won 2-1 vs The Notorious BIG, well played

9. The Notorious B.I.G.

The Notorious B.I.G. hoot hoot Member

10. Gunner Rohan

Gunner Rohan Member

Can I get an extension until after December 14th? I have finals and time shortage but after then works

11. Ortheore

Yeah sure

12. SaDiSTiCNarwhal

SaDiSTiCNarwhal Member

choked away my win. Idk what's wrong with me lol. I had it man...but I guess the pressure made me do something stupid. I looked through the replays so much and knew the sets. But for some reason I didn't remember the shift gear genesect at that moment. Alas, I deserve to lose for making such a miserable play. And then in g3 where I bring the same team, when my g1 team was built around beating Orth's teams. I don't care about the money, more so than I do just winning, and enjoying the game, but when I do stuff like that I question whether it shoulda been Byron/CKW in my place. I know I'm making a big deal outa this, but it can't sit right with me that I took this opportunity away from someone who wouldn't have switched out Life Orb kingdra in the rain vs. a genesect

GGs Orth, good luck in finals mate

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017 at 12:07 AM
  13. Ortheore

fwiw I actually have multiple versions of the same teams, with some of the sets tweaked. I actually do use scarf landot in the main variation of that team, but one of my alternate versions has it as sr

Anyway, ggs

SaDiSTiCNarwhal likes this.