1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Finished ADV 1U Master Tournament #11 (Won by amberlamps)

Discussion in 'ADV 1U Seasons' started by Deadboots, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadboots

Deadboots Lethargarian Moderator

An activity win has been granted to DMA, as oibaf has apparently been unresponsive. UD and hclat should be playing early this week. I'm allowing 1 more day for Sunny and CZ's match to happen - Sunny will get the activity win if it doesn't occur by 6 PM GMT -7 tomorrow. Atli's internet was having issues on both days that he and I were supposed to play, so he said to go ahead and take the win.

Round 4 (1/4 Finished) - Final Deadline: 30th July 23:59 UTC

35. (Winner of Ugly Duckling vs hclat) vs DMA
    36. autumn leaves vs (Winner of Eden's Embrace vs. CZ.)
    37. Deadboots vs melle2402
    38. amberlamps (2) vs (0) Isza

Good luck!

2. Eden's Embrace

Eden's Embrace NP: Pandering Pretension - Keepin' it Gold Member

ggs cz; i won 2-1; some stuff went for and against both of us

melle2402 and CZ. like this.
  3. autumn leaves

autumn leaves Member

won 2-0 gg

Eden's Embrace likes this.
  4. DMA

DMA Also known as CKW on SmogForums Member

Tomorrow is deadline, but UD vs hlcat didn't happen :(

5. Ugly Duckling

Ugly Duckling Member

Hclat and I have been working really hard to get the battles done. We finally have a time when both of us are available today so it should happen today.

DMA likes this.
  6. hclat

hclat Member

Won 2-0 with the help of some luck vs UD. Sorry for delay and thanks to UD, DMA, deadboots for waiting for my weird schedule.

DMA likes this.
  7. DMA

Gonna request 2 days of extension for us.

8. Deadboots

DMA that's totally fine; thanks for being patient about these games getting done.

Won in 2 vs. Melle. Game 1 was pretty good outside of a relevant crit apiece, as well as a few relevant misses. He landed a Wisp on Tyranitar with a nice prediction early in the game, and I almost lost off the back of that play alone (no good way to deal with his Blissey otherwise) - but I managed to pummel his offensive Starmie down into spikes range with a few predictions of my own, allowing me to abuse 3 layers with my own spinner still up. Game 2 was basically determined by an early crit on his Swampert, and there wasn't much of a game to be played afterward. Sorry about the hax in that one melle2402; thanks for being a good sport. GGs

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    DMA, Eden's Embrace and melle2402 like this.
  9. Deadboots

Semi-Final (0/2 Finished)

39. (Winner of hclat vs DMA) vs amberlamps
    40. autumn leaves vs Deadboots

Good luck!

DMA and Eden's Embrace like this.
  10. hclat

hclat Member

Won in 3 in a relatively clean series vs DMA. GGs man.

DMA likes this.
  11. DMA

Lost 1-2, was a clean series compared to the other ones x_x. GGs

12. Deadboots

Lost 0-2 to BKC, ggs

13. autumn leaves

autumn leaves Member

confirming ggs

14. amberlamps

amberlamps Member

were supposed to play in the weekend but had no luck finding him online nor he replied to my vms when i was trying to arrange a time. Hopefully we will manage to get it done soon.

EDIT: won 2-0 vs hclat ggs

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    Bomber likes this.
  15. autumn leaves

autumn leaves Member

16. amberlamps

amberlamps Member

won 2-1 vs bkc, with last game quite haxy on my side with a key crit on zapdos

Atli, Deadboots and Eden's Embrace like this.
  17. Deadboots

Congrats, amberlamps!

The official deadline for the final round would have been today - as such, we'll begin MT #12 after a 1 week break, on 8/21.

Disaster Area likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.