1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY OU Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

teal6
Last Activity:
May 24, 2017

Awarded Medals 3

Birthday:
Jun 7, 1910 (Age: 107)

Share This Page

teal6

teal6 was last seen:
Viewing thread GSC OU Master Tournament 21, May 24, 2017
    1. Finchinator
      Finchinator
      Hi, we're paired for PPL. I can play during the weekend at various times, especially during afternons and evenings. I can also play Friday night. GMT-4, as you are. Let me know what works best.
    2. thelinekioubeur
      thelinekioubeur
      Hi, we're paired for PPL. I can play every day about 6-11pm (I'm GMT+2) except tuesday. Or saturday all day.
      1. teal6
        teal6
        sounds good, lets do friday around 1PM EST (GMT-5). I'll be on smogtours or on smogon or discord (teal#4001) so just hit me up on one of those
        Apr 5, 2017
      2. thelinekioubeur
        thelinekioubeur
        Ok, my discord is linek#8834
        Apr 6, 2017
    3. Golden Gyarados
      Golden Gyarados
      Hey teal6, we're up for PPL! I'm GMT-5 and I have some good availability this week ... if you want to wait for the weekend though, I can only do Sunday.
      1. teal6
        teal6
        hey GG sorry, i was going through a pretty intense interviewing process this week. sunday is fine by me, i'll be on smogtours around 1 PM, just message me there or on discord teal#4001 and i'll be good!
        Apr 1, 2017
      2. Golden Gyarados
        Golden Gyarados
        I can do 1pm GMT-5, see you then!
        Apr 1, 2017
    4. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      Hey the lineup for Flying vs Poison changed about 5 minutes after the thread went up, and you and diegolh's positions got swapped. Ninjax hadn't given me the lineup until a couple minutes after the thread went up; the intention was that diegolh be matched up with ggfan instead of you because of timezone differences making scheduling that much more difficult. You're matched up vs peasounay now.
      1. teal6
        teal6
        yes!! i wanna beat peas up anyway!!
        Mar 20, 2017
    5. Red Warrior
      Red Warrior
      Hey, we are opponents for MT28, my GMT is -6. Hit me back with time info
    6. Mister Tim
      Mister Tim
      Hi, we need to play adv
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Mister Tim
        Mister Tim
        Today I will be off, I can play Sunday evening gmt+3 and Tuesday evening
        Aug 27, 2016
      3. teal6
        teal6
        during the week i can only play evening GMT+10, i can play more or less any time tomorrow during my time but have to go to bed at a reasonable hour for work on Monday
        Aug 27, 2016
      4. Mister Tim
        Mister Tim
        So, Tuesday 5pm your time is good?
        Aug 29, 2016
    7. Peasounay
      Peasounay
      Hi we have to play mt 26 i'm +2 available pretty much anytime when's good
      2. Peasounay
        Peasounay
        I actually completely screwed up my calcs since PST is -12 and not +12, so I really apologize for that lol it was kinda retarded, it's actually gonna be tough to schedule but what aresome of your other available times ? I just can't really make it on mornings can you play friday or saturday afternoon your time ?
        Jul 13, 2016
      3. teal6
        teal6
        yeah that works, no worries man
        Jul 13, 2016
      4. teal6
        teal6
        hey bro im online whenever you are
        Jul 14, 2016
    8. Lusch
      Lusch
      Hey man! We should play for MT25 finals, I'm GMT+2 and optimally I'd like to play in my evenings. Any evening you could make it work? today maybe? :D
      2. Lusch
        Lusch
        no prob, what about this Saturday? When are u available?
        Jun 24, 2016
      3. Lusch
        Lusch
        I'll be in Old Gens room on PS as often as I can this weekend, find me there if we don't scedule a set time... would like to get this done this weekend ;)
        Jun 25, 2016
      4. Lusch
        Lusch
        Tonight (for me) would be the best since tomorrow night probably won't work. How about we scedule a time: 9pm my time (schould be noon your time) today. Does that work?
        Jun 25, 2016
    9. GGFan
      GGFan
      We're opponents in MT25. You're GMT -5, right? I'm GMT +9, so scheduling might be a bit difficult on the weekday. I can play on Wednesday at 8 or 9 PM, GMT +9. Not sure about Tuesday and Thursday. I'll be more flexible on the weekend.
      2. teal6
        teal6
        im in old gens, msg me when you're on
        Jun 19, 2016
      3. GGFan
        GGFan
        You didn't respond to my message and you signed off PP, so I assumed you were gone. Can you play in 2-3 hours (10-11 PM, GMT-8?)
        Jun 19, 2016
      4. GGFan
        GGFan
        Oh, there you are. Can you come to old gens now?
        Jun 19, 2016
    10. Peasounay
      Peasounay
      Hi we're paired for tokusane, i'm gmt +2 available anyday anytime except mornings when's good
    11. CrapAtRBY
      CrapAtRBY
      Hey, when can you battle for master tournament, I'm GMT+1, I can do anytime tomorrow or late tonight (~6pm your time)
      1. teal6
        teal6
        i dont usually get home until about 8PM EST, i am guessing that is too late for you?
        Jun 6, 2016
      2. CrapAtRBY
        CrapAtRBY
        I work late so that will be fine for me, I'll idle on showdown
        Jun 6, 2016
      3. teal6
        teal6
        hey man, just got home - you wanna play?
        Jun 7, 2016
    12. Troller
      Troller
      Violet version bo3 when i'm gmt +2
    13. melle2402
      melle2402
      Hey we have to battle for ppl. Im gmt +2, when battle?
      2. teal6
        teal6
        How does Saturday around 11 am est sound?
        Mar 30, 2016
      3. melle2402
        melle2402
        Thats fine
        Mar 31, 2016
      4. teal6
        teal6
        yo im gonna hop on main under the name "red white and teal" just PM me there whenever
        Apr 2, 2016
    14. Enigami
      Enigami
      RBY MT when? I'm GMT -4, can play on Showdown or Online.
      1. teal6
        teal6
        hey man, sorry for taking a little time to respond, i am EST as well and usually available btwn 830 PM - 11 PM EST. how does tomorrow sound at like 10 PM ?
        Mar 23, 2016
    15. fapkingg
      fapkingg
      Hey man we should play some RBY games for MT22. I'm GMT+1 and available tomorrow, so what time are you usually online?
      1. teal6
        teal6
        i can play tomorrow! i'll be around btwn like 10 AM EST - 5 PM EST, so we can definitely catch eachother in that time
        Feb 7, 2016
    16. marcoasd
      marcoasd
      We've got to play RBY for MT 22. I'm GMT+1, find me on PO Tohjo Falls, or PS Old Gen.
      2. teal6
        teal6
        would you mind doing weekend then? i am not able to play while at work
        Feb 3, 2016
      3. marcoasd
        marcoasd
        Yeah, let's head for the weekend.
        Feb 3, 2016
      4. teal6
        teal6
        hey man im on smogtours whenever :)
        Feb 6, 2016
    17. Mister Tim
      Mister Tim
      MT tour, i'm GMT+3, can play evenings
      1. teal6
        teal6
        im gmt-5, can play weekdays btwn 830 PM EST - 1130 PM EST, any of those fit for you? weekends are more flexible
        Jan 12, 2016
      2. Mister Tim
        Mister Tim
        8 hours from me, let's try on weekends
        Jan 12, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 7, 1910 (Age: 107)