1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Sceptross

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Oct 12, 1996 (Age: 21)

Share This Page

Sceptross

Male, 21, from Porto, Portugal

Leader

Professional :eyes: spammer Jul 10, 2018

1. Sceptross
      Sceptross
      Professional :eyes: spammer
      1. Eseque and ErPeris like this.
      2. ErPeris
        ErPeris
        :eyes:
        Jul 10, 2018
      3. Eseque
        Eseque
        :eyes:
        Aug 3, 2018
    2. Lusch
      Lusch
      Hi! RBY MT. GMT+2. I can play Thursday or Friday at 10 pm. Potentially Saturday or Sunday as well. How about your availabilities?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Lusch
        Lusch
        it's okay. The deadline is a week from now anyways. I would definitely prefer to play on Thurday evening then. 10 pm GMT+2. (other possible, but less prefered optionas are Friday 10 pm and Sunday I guess, but I'm not sure about the weekend yet, and would like to get it done earlier.)
        Good luck for your thesis' defense! :)
        Jul 8, 2018
      3. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        That should be perfect for me! Thanks, it went better than I expected ^^
        Jul 9, 2018
      4. Lusch
        Lusch
        Cool! Thursday 10 pm it is then. I'll be on ruins of alph.
        Jul 10, 2018
    3. Lusch
      Lusch
      Hey! We are opponents for the RBY MT. Deadline is Monday night, but I can already tell you that my weekend is already completely planned out and I cannot/don't want to squeeze a bo5 somewhere in there. I'm GMT+2 and evenings are generally best/the only time I can really play.
      I can probably give you next Thursday, 10 pm GMT+2?
      1. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        I'm busy for the entire weekend too so no worries. Thursday seems good, I can't guarantee so early I'll be available but I probably will.
        May 19, 2018
    4. Sceptross
      Sceptross
      Where I go I do not know, I only know the place I've been. Dreams they come and go, ever shall be so, nothing's real until you feel.
      1. Lojh likes this.
      2. Lojh
        Lojh
        you also do not know where you have been. Sure you have memories, but they could be implanted into yourself by another species. Things you feel can also not be real, we could be in an illusion and all asleep at this moment. Dreams could be our reality, or our dreams could also be closer to reality but not quite reality. Nothing is real for certain, other than the emotions we feel and the thoughts in our head.
        Apr 12, 2018
      3. Maya
        Maya
        k
        Jul 10, 2018
    5. theurbandear
      theurbandear
      when do you want to play for ppl? im utc -4. thursday or weekend works best for me.
      2. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        5-6PM works best :) 5PM your time, 10PM mine then?
        Apr 2, 2018
      3. theurbandear
        theurbandear
        sounds good to me. smogtours or pp server?
        Apr 2, 2018
      4. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        I personally don't like battling in smogtours unless really necessary because of the forced timer, so I'd rather play in the PP server if you don't mind
        Apr 3, 2018
    6. Watchog
      Watchog
      Hi, can you please remove me from MT? I'm very ill. Thanks!
      1. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Well you were already out. Hope you get better soon though :(
        Mar 22, 2018
    7. Sceptross
      Sceptross
      Due to a serious in real life problem, I'll be away for an undetermined time. Don't dq me from any tours. See you in some time.
      1. tjdaas likes this.
    8. Djokra
      Djokra
      Hey, RBY MT when? GMT+1, mid test week rn so would prefer to play fri/sat evening my time if that works for you?
      1. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        The later the better. Saturday evening seems fine. Time?
        Mar 13, 2018
      2. Djokra
        Djokra
        Around 9pm?
        Mar 13, 2018
      3. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Sorry, I completely forgot to answer you, rough week. If you are still available, I'd rather play a bit later, if you don't mind.
        Mar 17, 2018
    9. Sceptross
      Sceptross
      PPL player signups are up! Sign up, invite your friends, invite your girlfriend, invite your dog, invite everyone!
    10. TuffHunter
      TuffHunter
      So round 2 is us huh? At home most of the day today so I can play. Gmt -5 (2:11 pm at the time of posting). Normally I can play weekdays between 12-1pm on my lunchbreaks or 8-11pm at night.
      1. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Yup, apparently :P Today it's hard for me already. I think I'd rather play on a weekday, in your lunch break (if that's really not a problem for you). We can also play next weekend, it's still on the deadline. If weekday, any day but Monday should work. Weekend I should be available whenever it's best for you.
        Feb 18, 2018
      2. TuffHunter
        TuffHunter
        I’ll for you during my lunches. Also I can easily be reached on Discord: TuffHunter#9609
        Feb 18, 2018
      3. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Sent you a Discord friend request :)
        Feb 19, 2018
    11. TuffHunter
      TuffHunter
      Tournament question... I can’t find it anywhere; does using explosion/selfdestruct to win for my final pokemon count as a tie for the purpose of this tournament?
      1. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Yes, it does. Which means that, in practice, the match doesn't count :)
        Feb 15, 2018
    12. stunner047
      stunner047
      hi man, we are paired up for paraslam tour. I'm gmt+8, when can you play?
      2. stunner047
        stunner047
        5 pm my time? I have a study group later
        Feb 16, 2018
      3. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Hmm... I won't give you a good set so early, but if you can't play at any other time... :/
        Feb 17, 2018
      4. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        I'm on PP server.
        Feb 18, 2018
    13. Sceptross
      Sceptross
      Can we all take a moment to reflect on the fact that we needed 1 year and 3 months to figure out that the crit chances in SM dropped 50%?
      1. Disaster Area and tjdaas like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        I don't think there was a problem. I just find it surprising (in a "neutral" way) that only now someone thought about testing/checking this. It almost feels like if everyone took the old crit chance as granted and never even thought abou testing it. It's odd xD
        Jan 18, 2018
      4. Maya
        Maya
        Lol thats the type of shih I love
        Jul 12, 2018
      5. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Hi Maya, how's it going? :P
        Jul 12, 2018
    14. Lojh
      Lojh
      Lol scepter i have to play u for GSC master tour I’m gmt -8 when r u available
      Got subbed for Texas cloverleaf
    15. Alfredo_Rivero
      Alfredo_Rivero
      I like trains.
      1. Sceptross and tjdaas like this.
    16. Oibaf
      Oibaf
      mister tim tour when? gmt +1
      2. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Posting here for future reference: 4PM on Wednesday GMT+1
        Dec 22, 2017
      3. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Okay, I'm going to have to have a meeting because of my master's final project so I won't be able to do it at 4PM. Could we please do it a little bit later?
        Dec 26, 2017
      4. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        yes, contact me on discord when you are online
        Oibaf#6429
        Dec 27, 2017
    17. CrapAtRBY
      CrapAtRBY
      Hey, when No Tauros, I'm GMT?
      2. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        I can only play at night on Friday.
        Dec 19, 2017
      3. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        (I'm GMT+1 btw)
        Dec 19, 2017
      4. CrapAtRBY
        CrapAtRBY
        I can play late on Friday, what time would it be. My availability is poor until after Christmas
        Dec 20, 2017
    18. stunner047
      stunner047
      hiya, we are paired for rby 2U new frontiers. I'm gmt+2, when can you play?
      2. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Let's play at night! I'm always on RoA just hmu when you see me there.:)
        Dec 19, 2017
      3. stunner047
        stunner047
        are you on alt?
        Dec 19, 2017
      4. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Ugh, I forgot I was on an alt, sorry x.x I'm online as Sceptross now.
        Dec 19, 2017
    19. Sapphire Saffron
      Sapphire Saffron
      Looks like your wondrous subbing prowess are being called upon for the GSC tournament and we are to be opponents! I'm GMT -5 and I'm guessing from conversations below that you're GMT +1? We've got to move quick so we don't hold up the tournament, but you said you couldn't battle until Tuesday. How do you feel about Tuesday at 3 PM for me and 9 PM for you?
      1. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Hey there! I'm almost sure I won't be able to be here so early. Is it possible for you to play at around 11PM?
        Nov 27, 2017
      2. Sapphire Saffron
        Sapphire Saffron
        Is that 11 PM in my timezone, or in yours? IE in your time are you requesting to battle at 11 PM on Tuesday night or 5 AM on Wednesday morning? I can manage either, so just let me know which.
        Nov 27, 2017
      3. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Sorry, I meant my time.
        Nov 27, 2017
    20. Caetano93
      Caetano93
      Hi sceptross. We need to play for Smogon RoA Olympics.
      The deadline got an extension to 06:00am EST / 12pm CET November 9th.
      My Discord is [DR] Caetano93#3838
      1. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Oh, cool. I'll talk to you later when I don't have a huge pile of stuff to do x.x
        Nov 6, 2017
      2. Caetano93
        Caetano93
        Ok.
        Nov 6, 2017
      3. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Sent you a friend request :)
        Nov 7, 2017
    21. Bomber
      Bomber
      hi, when for roa olympics? gsc ou

gmt +2
      1. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Hi :) GMT +2 too. I need to play until Thursday in the afternoon. I'd rather play tomorrow or on Wednesday in the end of the day.
        Oct 23, 2017
      2. Bomber
        Bomber
        tomorrow 10 pm how works?
        Oct 23, 2017
      3. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Unless something happens, it does. See you tomorrow!
        Oct 23, 2017
    22. Sceptross
      Sceptross
      Pokémon Perfect's code monkey.
      1. Disaster Area
        Disaster Area
        one of many
        Oct 22, 2017
    23. stunner047
      stunner047
      hi, we have to play for rby world championship. I'm gmt+8, when can you play?
      1. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Damn, that timezone is always terrible for me xD I'm GMT+2, can you play at night, your time?
        Oct 16, 2017
      2. stunner047
        stunner047
        saturday 12pm my time (midnight)?
        Oct 17, 2017
      3. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        That's 6pm my time, seems good to me!
        Oct 17, 2017
    24. WhiteLion
      WhiteLion
      We play for wcopp I am GMT+5.30 I can play from 6-11pm
      2. WhiteLion
        WhiteLion
        Saturday 10pm works see you on smogtours
        Sep 29, 2017
      3. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        I'm on smogtours.
        Sep 30, 2017
      4. WhiteLion
        WhiteLion
        What's your alt
        Sep 30, 2017
    25. Deadboots
      Deadboots
      Hey, when do you want to play for wcopp? I should be pretty available over the weekend.
      2. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        I think it is. Let's schedule for that time then.
        Sep 16, 2017
      3. Deadboots
        Deadboots
        Hey, just wanted to let you know that I may be a few minutes late today. Should be on and ready by 2:15, 2:30 at the latest
        Sep 17, 2017
      4. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        No problem, I might be a bit late too
        Sep 17, 2017
    26. GGFan
      GGFan
      We're opponents in the RBY WC. I'm GMT +8 and can play tomorrow at 10 PM on Friday and Saturday. Probably not available on Sunday.
      2. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        That shouldn't be a problem for me. It's a deal then.
        Sep 17, 2017
      3. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        I'm here :)
        Sep 18, 2017
      4. GGFan
        GGFan
        I'm on ROA.
        Sep 18, 2017
    27. ThrashNinjax
      ThrashNinjax
      Hey RBY WC Stage 2, when do you wanna play? I'm GMT -5 and am pretty open in terms of availability
      1. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Hey :) I recently moved to Spain (GMT +1) and it's still really difficult for me to know when I'm available. I should be available at night tomorrow and on Sunday though. Tag me/PM me on Discord if you see me online and we can play at that time/arrange something for the weekend.
        Sep 8, 2017
      2. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        I've seen you are online pretty often on Discord. Once I see you and I'm available, I'll contact you
        Sep 15, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 12, 1996 (Age: 21)

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]