1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

roudolf13
Last Activity:
May 22, 2018 at 10:13 AM

Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
Jul 7, 1992 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

roudolf13

Male, 25

roudolf13 was last seen:
Viewing thread RBY OU Season #15, May 22, 2018 at 10:13 AM
    1. Lusch
      Lusch
      Hi! ;)
      When are you available to play for Viridian Cup? GMT+2 here.
      1. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        Sometime next week i will message u after weekend
        Apr 6, 2018
    2. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      Hey, we're matched up for r3 of the RBY MT! Should be fun to play again :)
      1. Disaster Area
        Disaster Area
        In terms of my availability, I can do any time from around the middle of the day to very late night, but I can't play thursday afternoon/night or on friday at all, and obviously there is PPL auction on sunday. So either we play tomorrow, or some time monday-wednesday, or early thursday, or saturday.
        Mar 24, 2018
      2. Disaster Area
        Disaster Area
        I would prefer not to play saturday just cos I am w/ my family then, so if u can manage one of the earlier times that would be ideal. ^^
        Mar 24, 2018
      3. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        We can play even today if u can
        Mar 24, 2018
    3. EB0LA
      EB0LA
      Hi when do you want to play for MT42?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        hey i am online where are u?
        Mar 23, 2018
      3. EB0LA
        EB0LA
        I'll be on in like 15.
        Mar 23, 2018
      4. roudolf13
        Mar 23, 2018
    4. Tropical Teo
      Tropical Teo
      Hey, when can you play for rby master tournament? I'm gmt +1
      1. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        Wednesday afternoon or night? Gmt +2
        Mar 2, 2018
      2. Tropical Teo
        Tropical Teo
        I can at 9/10 pm my time, it works for you?
        Mar 2, 2018
      3. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        Yea sure see u then
        Mar 2, 2018
    5. Troller
      Troller
      Hello, it's time for some schedule, two sets of cerulean cup to go gmt +1 there
      1. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        sunday anytime
        Feb 15, 2018
      2. Troller
        Troller
        Very late 9pm?
        Feb 15, 2018
      3. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        Sure
        Feb 15, 2018
    6. GGFan
      GGFan
      We're opponents in the RBY MT. I'm GMT +8. Can you play on Monday or Tuesday at 9 PM/21:00 my time (I think that's 2:00 PM/14:00 your time)?
      2. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        Monday same time?
        Jan 31, 2018
      3. GGFan
        GGFan
        Yes.
        Feb 1, 2018
      4. GGFan
        GGFan
        Though I may be on earlier.
        Feb 1, 2018
    7. Pasy_g
      Pasy_g
      yo we gotta play for that rby tour, when are you available? gmt+1 btww
      1. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        lets play now if u can
        Jan 8, 2018
      2. Pasy_g
        Pasy_g
        well, i wasnt lul, i hang around on smogtours a lot, hmu if you see me there ig
        Jan 8, 2018
    8. Golden Gyarados
      Golden Gyarados
      Hey roudolf, we're up for Saffron! I'm GMT-6, when can you play? I'll be on RoA on PS main most of the day, so just come find me
      1. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        Hey I am gmt +2. I am free most of the day tomorrow I will find u on roa
        Nov 21, 2017
      2. Golden Gyarados
        Golden Gyarados
        Sounds good, I will be on in the morning my time (GMT-6) so I would say probably between 6-8pm your time
        Nov 21, 2017
    9. Isza
      Isza
      N_N, we play for mt. im est and rdy to play whenever you like. What about you?
      2. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        I can play in 20 min. Find me on ps
        Jul 10, 2017
      3. Isza
        Isza
        you go by this alt correct?
        Jul 10, 2017
      4. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        yea
        Jul 10, 2017
    10. Peasounay
      Peasounay
      hi we have to play mt, i can do most days but i'd rather play somewhere next week when's good
      1. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        Yea I prefer next week too I am busy these days. We schedule sometime next week I am easy to find
        Jun 30, 2017
    11. TuffHunter
      TuffHunter
      I had messaged you on showdown a few minutes ago but no response. I'll be checking my phone for the next few minutes to see if you're available. Otherwise we can try again later/tomorrow.
    12. TuffHunter
      TuffHunter
      On showdown now
      1. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        Hey I am out. I will be home in 3 hours
        Jun 22, 2017
    13. TuffHunter
      TuffHunter
      I can try and be on tomorrow at Noon ny time. I should be able to take a lunch break then.
      1. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        I dont know if a lunch break is enough I mean its 3 games at least. But I will be online pm if u can find time
        Jun 22, 2017
    14. TuffHunter
      TuffHunter
      Rby Master time! I am gmt-5 and I am usually on from 7-11pm weekdays.
      1. roudolf13
        roudolf13
        I am gmt +3. 7-11 your time its like 3-7 mine so I dont think I can play these hours. But I am online most of the day everyday so tell me a morning or noon that u can play
        Jun 22, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 7, 1992 (Age: 25)