1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

prozac
Last Activity:
Oct 21, 2017 at 3:30 PM

Awarded Medals 2

Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Nov 23, 1990 (Age: 26)

Share This Page

prozac

Male, 26

prozac was last seen:
Viewing member profile Kerts, Oct 21, 2017 at 3:30 PM
    1. The Idiot Ninja
      The Idiot Ninja
      advwc R1, gmt+2, when? i'm usually free on any afternoon
      1. View previous comments...
      2. prozac
        prozac
        hey I am waiting in the the ruins of alph room, my name is Tycoon Prozac
        Oct 12, 2017
      3. prozac
        prozac
        I would prefer to battle instead of taking a time victory, look for me in ruins of alph, i will try to check often.
        Oct 12, 2017
      4. The Idiot Ninja
        The Idiot Ninja
        Ack sorry something came up irl, I will try to find you in the next couple days. Tomorrow at the same time would work just fine for me.
        Oct 12, 2017
    2. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      sup mate :]
      2. Disaster Area
        Disaster Area
        lmao your fb rly says a lot about u... didnt realise it was fake at first but now i know that it explains even more
        May 3, 2017
      3. prozac
        prozac
        I hope I didnt put you off! Feel free to message me any questions hahaha
        May 3, 2017
      4. Disaster Area
        Disaster Area
        lol, well I have plenty of friends who I disagree with politically, I can deal
        May 3, 2017
    3. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      ayy nice to see you around again :) you sticking around or just popping on briefly to see how we doin?
      1. prozac likes this.
      2. prozac
        prozac
        Im going to school, so I probably don't have time to compete, but I miss you guys over here.
        Jan 14, 2017
    4. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      I'm GMT and I should be free some time every day, although thursday would be hard and friday/saturday evening (not night tho) would be hard to do. tell me when u want :]
      1. prozac
        prozac
        This week i could play from tues at 5pm through wednesday at 3 pm gmt -5
        Mar 22, 2016
      2. Disaster Area
        Disaster Area
        Mar 22, 2016
    5. smilzo
      smilzo
      hey, adv master tour, i'm gmt+1 and i'd rather play thursday or friday in my evening. is that ok with you?
      1. prozac
        prozac
        I can do it between 4-8 pm thursday
        Mar 17, 2016
      2. prozac
        prozac
        Friday i cant play till like 4 am
        Mar 17, 2016
      3. smilzo
        smilzo
        ok today works, i'll be in the oldgens room on main
        Mar 17, 2016
    6. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      you gonna sign up for PPL?
    7. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      hey congrats man, made it to the finals of the first adv tour!! That's a great achievement :D
      1. Disaster Area
        Disaster Area
        even if u don't win good job already :)
        Feb 24, 2016
      2. prozac
        prozac
        thanks I appreciate that. It didnt hurt that i had 2 bye rounds. That was very unfortunate :/
        Feb 24, 2016
      3. Disaster Area
        Disaster Area
        yeah :/ oh well hopefully you'll get more matches next time. I might speak to nails or bkc see who might adv next time
        Feb 25, 2016
    8. mibuchiha
      mibuchiha
      Adv OU MT, when will you be on? I'm CET, on most of the day, lurking at PO in RBY channel.
      2. prozac
        prozac
        Ill be on tonight at 10pm -5 gmt and again at 10 am tomorrow
        Feb 12, 2016
      3. prozac
        prozac
        Deadline is tomorrow, i can play again now, after work tonight at 10:30 or tomorrow at 9pm. Gmt -5. If that doesnt work for you tell me what does and ill wake up in the middle of the night if i have to.
        Feb 13, 2016
      4. mibuchiha
        mibuchiha
        Life is getting hectic and I need to keep up. So sorry man, you gotta take the win.
        Feb 14, 2016
    9. Bomber
      Bomber
      hey, when do you want to play? im gmt +1, available in the late evening
    10. xjoelituh
      xjoelituh
      Hey, we're paired for the RBY 1U season, when are you available? I'm GMT +2 and i don't think i would have any problems to play this week, so let me know as soon as posible :]
      1. prozac
        prozac
        Sorry I havent responeded sooner, I have lost internet at home and cant compete because of that. Really sorry for late reply.
        Nov 2, 2015
      2. xjoelituh
        xjoelituh
        np lol you gave me the win xD
        Nov 3, 2015
    11. Genio.
      Genio.
      we are paired, i m gmt+1, tell me when are you able to play
    12. jacob.
      jacob.
      pm on smogon to set up a time to play for rby tour my smogon jacob
  • About