1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Oibaf
Last Activity:
Aug 21, 2017 at 1:32 PM

Following 1

Birthday:
Sep 19, 2000 (Age: 16)

Share This Page

Oibaf

Male, 16

Oibaf was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Aug 21, 2017 at 1:32 PM
    1. Jame$ G
      Jame$ G
      Hey man we had our battles scheduled for the GSC tour for today; 8pm your time, 12pm mine. I make it 12.30 now, says your offline? Where are you?
    2. Frania
      Frania
      hi when do you want to play for the masters tour? im gmt +2 free most days after 4 pm, but im leaving on saturday so we gotta play before then
      1. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        I will not at home on friday, saturday and sunday so can you play today? gmt+2
        Jul 4, 2017
      2. Frania
        Frania
        sure
        Jul 4, 2017
    3. Isza
      Isza
      We play for dewford cup my guy. Im gmt -5 rdy whenever
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Isza
        Isza
        I had just messaged you and you went offline, any chance you're coming back?
        Jun 27, 2017
      3. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        you are not online.
        Jun 27, 2017
      4. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        you know, if you chat with me and wait just one minute...
        Jun 27, 2017
    4. Isza
      Isza
      we gotta play rby, gmt -5 rdy whenever
      2. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        I'm online from 10.30, maybe you didn't seen that I was online nmv. Tomorrow I will play against finchinator on evening (about 10 pm my time I guess), so you can find me on smogtour at that time
        (I will lose two master tour in a day in this way)
        Jun 20, 2017
      3. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        i'm online rn, if you are free you can chall me on smogtours
        Jun 20, 2017
      4. Isza
        Isza
        I was respectful my guy D:
        Jun 20, 2017
    5. Huston
      Huston
      We play R2 of RBY MT. I'm in CDT and can usually play from 5:30-11 pm and can play this weekend at any time unless something comes up
    6. drud
      drud
      when bw2 1b frontiers we are the same timezone
    7. Eden's Embrace
      Eden's Embrace
      hm let's just play on monday... I'm IST which is GMT+5:30; keep this in mind
    8. DMA
      DMA
      Hey man, we are paired for BW2 1B Frontier, GMT+3 here, for some reason i didnt get an alert when i was tagged in the thread, just found out now. Plz state ur free times and lets get this done :)
      2. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        my bad, I thought I schedule for tomorrow (I was just waking up xd). Can you play tomorrow same time?
        May 7, 2017
      3. DMA
        DMA
        im online now, i see u are too. Possible to play now?
        May 9, 2017
      4. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        i'm busy this period, take the win
        May 9, 2017
    9. Disaster Area
    10. Cowboy Dan
      Cowboy Dan
      Hey, we're paired for ADV MT when do you wanna play?
      2. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        That should be fine, I may be getting off work later than usual tomorrow but shouldn't be more than 30 minutes late at the most.
        Apr 28, 2017
      3. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        I forgot smogon tour. Can you go online on smogtour and wait at that time please?
        Apr 29, 2017
      4. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        uh sure
        Apr 29, 2017
    11. Ibidem
      Ibidem
      Yo, when do you want to play PPL? I can play every day between 6pm to 12am my time (I'm GMT+1).
      1. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        are you free on weekend? gmt+2
        Apr 19, 2017
      2. Ibidem
        Ibidem
        Sure, both saturday and sunday. I'll be on PPL discord as well.
        Apr 19, 2017
    12. DG9
      DG9
      Hey we're matches up for sm1u new frontiers, Im gmt-4. I can't play Monday, and I'm available from about 5-10 my time Tuesday-Friday. Hopefully we can get a good time
      1. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        I'me free on wednesday, thursday, saturday and sunday gmt+2
        Mar 26, 2017
    13. Ortheore
      Ortheore
      Hey we're opponents for bw2 ubers. I'm +11, good to play any day except thu/fri/sun and any night except wed/thu/fri. When's good?
      2. Ortheore
        Ortheore
        I can be on for like the next half hour or so... it's kinda late for me and I'm working an early morning tomorrow. Otherwise another day will work. Also where can I find you? I generally look in RoA and PP's server
        Mar 20, 2017
      3. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        just use "find a user" and write "oibaf". You can find me on RoA
        Mar 20, 2017
      4. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        you can find me online for 1 hour (I hope you'll see this comment)
        Mar 23, 2017
    14. Ron
      Ron
      :P
      2. Ron
        Ron
        ah da quando sei diventato gay?
        Mar 8, 2017
      3. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        da mai, a differenza tua