1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Maya
Last Activity:
Aug 18, 2018
Birthday:
Sep 14, 2001 (Age: 17)

Share This Page

Maya

Female, 17

Maya was last seen:
Viewing thread Viability Rankings, Aug 18, 2018
    1. Lojh
      Lojh
      Hey maya please tell me you haven’t quit, yr an amazing presence not only on this site but the entirety of competitive pokemon.
      1. Maya likes this.
      2. Maya
        Maya
        Thx
        Jul 10, 2018
    2. Zokuru
      Zokuru
      Hey, if I understood correctly we have to play for RoA RoomTour Championship February Playoff, wanna play when ? I'm GMT +1
      1. Maya
        Maya
        Hi, I'm GMT-8 (PST) so we have a tricky time difference. From 8 am to 3pm Im at school on weekdays so we will probably have to play on the weekend. I can play from 10 am to 10 pm PST on the weekend.
        Mar 8, 2018
      2. Zokuru
        Zokuru
        Well, just PM me on PS whenever you can play, if I'm not in a tournament match it will be fine, if I'm on a tour match we'll just play after it ig
        Mar 9, 2018
    3. tjdaas
      tjdaas
      Hey, when can you play for viridian r1? I'm gmt+1 and prefer to play in the evenings my time!
      1. Maya
        Maya
        Hi, I'm gmt-8 and I'm at school from 8 am to 3 pm on weekdays. So either we can try to play immediately when I get home from school or we can aim for the weekend. It's up to you
        Mar 6, 2018
      2. tjdaas
        tjdaas
        Lets aim for weekend then, i can do saturday 1-3pm your time.
        Mar 7, 2018
    4. Maya
    5. AAamen
      AAamen
      hi we are paired for gsc world championship i'm gmt+1
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maya
        Maya
        Sure, let's try that. Are you available at that time on Sunday?
        Feb 4, 2018
      3. AAamen
        AAamen
        ok
        Feb 4, 2018
      4. Maya
        Maya
        I'm online right now as RevivalMaya in the Ruins of Alph
        Feb 4, 2018
    6. peach_nair
      1. Maya likes this.
    7. The Idiot Ninja
      The Idiot Ninja
      gscwc, i'm gmt+1, busy with exams next week n_n but id like to play wednesday or thursday evening my time if thats possible
      2. The Idiot Ninja
        The Idiot Ninja
        ugh lmao same time today works
        Jan 24, 2018
      3. Maya
        Maya
        Hi I just saw your message and it is 3:30 PST at the time of me sending this
        Jan 24, 2018
      4. Maya
        Maya
        Are you ready to play now?
        Jan 24, 2018
    8. nicky
      nicky
      Hello friend.
      2. Maya
        Maya
        This is still my mood lol xd old skool ipod 2000 we out here
        Mar 12, 2018
      3. Lojh
        Lojh
        2000? That’s older than me. Cmmon.
        Mar 13, 2018
      4. Maya
        Maya
        Thou art a confident elf, arent thee?
        Mar 13, 2018
    9. Maya
      Maya
      XD
      1. Lojh likes this.
      2. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
        Jan 4, 2018
      3. Disaster Area
        Jan 4, 2018
      4. Lojh
        Lojh
        eks deee
        Jan 8, 2018
    10. Sapphire Saffron
      Sapphire Saffron
      Hello! When would you like to battle for the GSC WC? Looking at your other profile posts, it seems like you're GMT -8? I'm -5. Would you be able to battle this Saturday at 7 PM your time, 10 PM mine? If not, let me know a time you'd prefer.
      2. Sapphire Saffron
        Sapphire Saffron
        Then it sounds like the answer you meant to type was "yes." See you on Saturday!
        Jan 1, 2018
      3. Maya
        Maya
        Oh oops I thought you were talking about this past Saturday XD
        Jan 1, 2018
      4. Maya
        Maya
        Okay see you this upcoming Saturday then ^^
        Jan 1, 2018
    11. SamuelBest
      SamuelBest
      Hey, when do you want to play for GSC WC? I'm gmt +1.
      2. Maya
        Maya
        Our time difference is a big problem too
        Dec 19, 2017
      3. Maya
        Maya
        I guess we could try again tonight but that would require me to stay up very late and I have tests tomorrow :/
        Dec 19, 2017
      4. SamuelBest
        SamuelBest
        I think our best bet is to play in the weekend, our times are too messy to play in the week.
        Dec 19, 2017
    12. Troller
      Troller
      When do you want to play for the wcop? I'm gmt +1
      1. Maya
        Maya
        I can play any time from 11 am to 10 pm PST.
        Nov 22, 2017
      2. Maya
        Maya
        We could even do it today if you want, since we're both online in the Ruins of Alph.
        Nov 22, 2017
    13. Maya
      Maya
      I ship Oikawa and Iwaizumi
    14. Peasounay
      Peasounay
      hi it might be tense but i can play for sure sunday evening (i'd prefer like 6pm-7pm my time or like 11pm but not rly in between) and i can't guarantee being able to play this evening. i'm gmt +1
      1. Maya
        Maya
        Hi, I can play at 11pm your time (Im PST)
        Nov 19, 2017
      2. Maya
        Maya
        Sunday will work out
        Nov 19, 2017
      3. Peasounay
        Peasounay
        that will do, see you tomorrow
        Nov 19, 2017
    15. Sceptross
      Sceptross
      Hey, you registered on PP :) It's great to finally see you here Maya :D