1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Malta Kano
Last Activity:
Dec 15, 2017 at 4:33 PM
Birthday:
Oct 3, 1999 (Age: 18)

Share This Page

Malta Kano

Malta Kano was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Dec 15, 2017 at 4:33 PM
    1. thelinearcurve
      thelinearcurve
      hey, we're paired for adv wc. when do you awnt to play

im gmt+10 and would really like to play the game before friday
      1. Malta Kano
        Malta Kano
        yea id rather play soon too, but i dont know if this is going to possible since im gmt +1. i should be free after 4 pm on monday and friday, 3 pm on tuesday and thursday and 5 pm on wednesday
        Nov 27, 2017
      2. thelinearcurve
        thelinearcurve
        gosh thats tricky. lets play Thursday 15:00 (GMT+1), which is 00:00 for me. any earlier you can make it would be very much appreciated.

alternatively if you stay up til midnight (beginning of thursday) i can get up at 9am
        Nov 27, 2017
      3. Malta Kano
        Malta Kano
        hey im staying home tomorrow, so i should be free today till around 01:00 and all day tomorrow if you want to play then.

i messed up, the earliest i can play on thursday is 15:30, but i should be free after 15:00 on friday. i cant really stay up till midnight on any other day, since i got to wake up early
        Nov 27, 2017
    2. deluks917
      deluks917
      I am online on main as sky blue days
    3. Kerts
      Kerts
      Hey, dewford cup! When?
      1. Malta Kano
        Malta Kano
        im gmt +2 free after 5 pm today, anytime before 3 pm tomorrow and all day on sunday
        Jun 23, 2017
      2. Kerts
        Kerts
        Let's play sunday. Do you have discord? Kerts #5360
        Jun 23, 2017
    4. Cowboy Dan
      Cowboy Dan
      Hey, when do you wanna play for master tour?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Hey, Im ready to play when you are.
        Jun 2, 2017
      3. Malta Kano
        Malta Kano
        hi im ready now and will be for around 3 hours
        Jun 2, 2017
      4. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        My net seems to be down at the moment and I'd prefer not to play on phone, I'll let you know when it comes back.
        Jun 2, 2017
    5. smilzo
      smilzo
      Hey, when adv master tour? Im +2 and can play most evenings from 9 to 11/12pm my time
      1. Malta Kano
        Malta Kano
        hi would be nice if we could play today, 9 pm?
        May 3, 2017
      2. smilzo
        smilzo
        I'll be on smogtours in 15/20 mins if thats ok
        May 3, 2017
      3. Malta Kano
        Malta Kano
        sure np
        May 3, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 3, 1999 (Age: 18)