1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY OU Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Mael
Last Activity:
Jun 6, 2017

Awarded Medals 5

Birthday:
March 14

Share This Page

Mael

Mael was last seen:
Managing account details, Jun 6, 2017
    1. Ch01W0n5h1n
      Ch01W0n5h1n
      Hey, when are you up to play for Dewford Cup? Gmt plus 2 here
    2. tjdaas
      tjdaas
      when can you play for HGSS 1U Master Tournament #5 r2? I'm gmt+2 and can play every day in the evening and the whole weekend?
    3. hclat
      hclat
      Hey, we're paired for the adv mt. I can't play until monday, but I'm basically totally open after that. I'm gmt-4 lmk sometime you'd like to play.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. hclat
        hclat
        Sure. can you do saturday?
        May 10, 2017
      3. Mael
        Mael
        yea sure! can you do your mornings? i'd love to play like at 2 or 3pm gmt+2 if that works for you? if not we can play in the evening, though i don't eexactly know when i'll be home
        May 11, 2017
      4. hclat
        hclat
        your 3pm saturday works lets do that.
        May 11, 2017
    4. Finchinator
      Finchinator
      haha gay
      1. Mael likes this.
    5. awoken
      awoken
      When can you play adv mt? GMT -4 would prefer sometime this weekend.
      1. Mael
        Mael
        sry had a rough weekend can you play somewhen this week? i'm fairly free and have an adjustable schedule, other than thursday afternoon / evening (gmt+2) and tmrw afternoon (before 18:30 gmt+2) i think i can make any time (unless it's super late)
        May 1, 2017
      2. awoken
        awoken
        only time i can do in the next couple of days that wouldn't be too late on your end is 17:00 gmt-4
        May 2, 2017
      3. awoken
        awoken
        Can you do today at that time? Would really like to get this out of the way.
        May 2, 2017
    6. kingler12345
      kingler12345
      wanna play for gsc mt ASAP?
    7. Bomber
      Bomber
      hi, when do you want to play for gsc mt? gmt +1
    8. leru
      leru
      wann kannst du gsc tour spielen? bei mir ists vor dem we echt schlecht aber evtl. samstag o. sonntag?
      1. Mael likes this.
    9. Conflict
      Conflict
      wann kannst du gsc tour spielen? bei mir ists vor dem we echt schlecht aber evtl. samstag o. sonntag?
    10. Arifeen
      Arifeen
      my man when play for GSC master tour GMT +6
    11. GGFan
      GGFan
      ADV MT. I'm GMT +8.
      1. Mael
        Mael
        lets do weekend in that case, unless you can play in the middle of the night. the earliest i can do is like 5:30pm gmt+1
        Jan 16, 2017
      2. GGFan
        GGFan
        Weekend it is.
        Jan 16, 2017
    12. Bomber
      Bomber
      hi
      when for rby mt? gmt +1
      1. Mael
        Mael
        tmrw evening or all sunday? i'll be on stours
        Jan 14, 2017
    13. Zeno
      Zeno
      when play for hgss master tournament 1? gmt +1
      1. Mael
        Mael
        i'm in the same timezone, how about you come to stours when you're free and then we play? i'll be on most evenings, since spl is going on!
        Jan 9, 2017
    14. Eden's Embrace
      Eden's Embrace
      yo when you wanna play for adv
    15. Ugly Duckling
      Ugly Duckling
      When do you want to play for International League? I'm US Central time zone and have plenty of availability.
    16. Conflict
      Conflict
      Play today after 10pm gmt+2?
    17. CZ.
      CZ.
      Sorry I was hanging out my arse this weekend. You free this week?
      1. Mael
        Mael
        thursday would be cool. like around 9pm gmt+2
        Sep 6, 2016
      2. CZ.
        CZ.
        I have a party at that time, can you do an earlier on the same day?
        Sep 8, 2016
      3. Mael
        Mael
        i'll be on smogtours for the rest of the day
        Sep 8, 2016
    18. Bomber
      Bomber
      hey, when do you want to play for gsc tour? gmt +2
    19. Cowboy Dan
      Cowboy Dan
      Hey, looks like we're in the same group for international league, when do you want to play?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        haha ok, i mean the later the better for me tbh, sunday is like the one day i get to sleep in so around 11 am my time would be ideal, so 7pm your time would that be too late? I can go earlier if necessary obviously.
        Aug 22, 2016
      3. Mael
        Mael
        generally speaking i should be free, but it depends on social activities
        Aug 24, 2016
      4. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        alright i'll be on around 7pm your time, if it gets done it gets done, if not we have a while
        Aug 25, 2016
    20. Bomber
      Bomber
      mate :]
      1. Mael likes this.
    21. hero
      hero
      by a funny coincidence, we play for this ADV tournament, I'm GMT +3 and any weekend day during the morning/afternoon would work for me!
      1. Mael
        Mael
        alright lets aim for sunday around 11am your time?
        Jul 26, 2016
      2. hero
        hero
        sounds good, see you there!
        Jul 26, 2016
      3. Mael
        Mael
        i was on smogtours but i guess i forgot to tell you where i'd be. we can play later today too though, i'll be at home most of the day
        Jul 31, 2016
    22. Mister Tim
      Mister Tim
      Hi, when fight for adv?
    23. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      when fite for underdogs? :> I am GMT+1, trying to not stay up past midnight now x_x

also sign up for season 7 !
      1. Mael
        Mael
        git me up on skype
        Sep 9, 2015
    24. Rhythms
      Rhythms
      hi, we need to fite for the dpp tournament, im gmt -7m so idk how we can time this out
      1. Mael
        Mael
        gmt +2 and always to be found on smogtours when online, very stupid schedule with way too little time, can we play somewhen like saturday evening? 21:00 my time or something

it'd be best if you either add me on skype or look for me on smogtours, i always forget to check this
        Jul 31, 2015
      2. Rhythms
        Rhythms
        im so sorry i forgot about this

take the win if you havent already
        Aug 11, 2015
    25. Moon Light
      Moon Light
      hi, we have to play for gsc tour, when are you available?
      1. Mael
        Mael
        gmt +2, usually free at around 20:00 my time, chilling on smogtours most of the time
        Jul 5, 2015
      2. Moon Light
        Moon Light
        what about today at 21:00 gmt+2?
        Jul 12, 2015
    26. kingler12345
      kingler12345
      just for posterity's sake posting here, pm/vm when ur ready for gsc tuor
    27. Ortheore
      Ortheore
      Hi, when would you like to play?
    28. Ortheore
      Ortheore
      Ok so when do you want to play? Shall we say Saturday night 11pm my time?
    29. GGFan
      GGFan
      What's your timezone? Mine is GMT + 8. I'll be available today, tomorrow, and Wednesday at 6:00 PM/18:00 PM, GMT + 8. Not sure when I'll be available for the remainder of the week, but if you give me a time and day I'll see if I can make it.
    30. Ortheore
      Ortheore
      Hi we gotta play for ultra league, i'm gmt+11, can play any night, but during the day is different because I sometimes have work and cbf checking right now. When's good for you?
    31. Bedschibaer
      Bedschibaer
      My timezone is gmt+1 too. We can opt for sometimes on the weekend. Saturday afternoon maybe?
    32. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      uhh some time once we have a properly coded server. Give it a week or so maybe and see if Crystal_ comes out with anything else major; meanwhile, PS/PO should be bugfixing o3o
    33. Crystal_
      Crystal_
      can u play this weekend for the bl tourn? I finally have some free time for pokemon...
    34. Dre
      Dre
      Ok 1 pm your time Thursday is good for me. I'll be on PO main.
    35. Dre
      Dre
      I'm currently +11. I think I'll have a lot of free time this week, so just message a time and I'll see if I can do it.
  • About

Birthday:
    March 14

Interact

Content: