1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Lusch
Last Activity:
Oct 21, 2017 at 5:40 PM

Awarded Medals 7

Followers 1

Birthday:
Nov 16, 1993 (Age: 23)

Share This Page

Lusch

A critical hit!, Male, 23, from Germany

Lusch was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Oct 21, 2017 at 5:40 PM
    1. The Idiot Ninja
      The Idiot Ninja
      WCoPP Week 3, when do you want to get it done? I'm available pretty much any time except in the mornings/late nights
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The Idiot Ninja
        The Idiot Ninja
        Tonight 9pm should be fine. I might have dinner around then but worst case I'll be online by 9:30pm
        Sep 25, 2017
      3. Lusch
        Lusch
        Then let's just say 9:30 from the start. See you then
        Sep 25, 2017
      4. The Idiot Ninja
        The Idiot Ninja
        I'm online on main and pp servers
        Sep 25, 2017
    2. Golden Gyarados
      Golden Gyarados
      Hey Lusch, can you play tomorrow night for No Chansey?
      1. Lusch
        Lusch
        I'll be on tonight (Wed) and tomorrow after 10pm (probably until like 11:30) my time, GMT+2
        May 10, 2017
      2. Lusch
        Lusch
        tonight I'll be earlier (probably from 8 pm onwards)
        May 10, 2017
      3. Golden Gyarados
        Golden Gyarados
        Okay, lets plan to do like 10:30 your time tonight, which should be 3:30 pm for me.
        May 10, 2017
    3. Golden Gyarados
      Golden Gyarados
      When do you wanna battle for Saffron finals? I would prefer Saturday or Sunday; my SPL match this week is Friday so I want that out of the way. But, I have a lot of availability this weekend (Sunday in particular) so lemme know what works for you
      1. Lusch
        Lusch
        Sunday probably. What times work for you? I guess I can do something like 5 pm my time...
        Feb 23, 2017
    4. Golden Gyarados
      Golden Gyarados
      Hey Lusch, when do you wanna try to get Saffron done?
      1. Lusch
        Lusch
        Hey! I've been looking for you in the last time whenever I was in Ruins of Alph. Unfortunally never caught you online. This week the best would be tomorrow evening 10 pm my time =3 pm yours but I guess you're at work. So maybe we'd have to wait until the weekend other evenings are planned mostly and during the day I have to study for exams)
        Feb 13, 2017
      2. Golden Gyarados
        Golden Gyarados
        Ah yeah I haven't really been idling on RoA lately. Tomorrow is a no-go for me, but we can catch each other this weekend or next week.
        Feb 13, 2017
      3. Lusch
        Lusch
        Yea... well when you see me online in RoA (whenever that may be, even if it is during the week), I'm down to get it done..
        Feb 13, 2017
    5. GOAO
      GOAO
      big fan
      1. Lusch
        Lusch
        Thank you man, appreciate it, but I'm just a normal guy playing Pokemon like everybody else on here :)
        Jan 25, 2017
    6. Alexander
      Alexander
      i forgot i had to do something so i cant play anymore, sorry
      2. Lusch
        Lusch
        Okay, so... when are you able to play for Vermillion? I' d rather want to scedule... Any time Wed-Fri should work as of now...
        Jan 2, 2017
      3. Alexander
        Alexander
        Wed 3 PM?
        Jan 3, 2017
      4. Lusch
        Lusch
        works. I'll be in ruins of alph
        Jan 3, 2017
    7. Golden Gyarados
      Golden Gyarados
      Hey Lusch - we're in the Vermilion bracket! When do you wanna fight? I'm GMT-6 and am good to go Friday during the day my time (after 10am) or Sunday (after 10am). Do either of those work? Otherwise we can look at times next week (I'll have a lot more availability then)
      1. Lusch
        Lusch
        I'm GMT+2, friday 10 am your time (6pm mine, just checking) should work. Please tell me if that works, otherwise I won't be online.
        Dec 28, 2016
      2. Golden Gyarados
        Golden Gyarados
        That works for me, and the math checks out :) See you then!
        Dec 28, 2016
      3. Lusch
        Lusch
        I actually made a mistake, I'm GMT+1, but it does not matter, we can stillplay at 10 am your time, I just have to secure to come online at 5 pm my time then ;) I'll be on PS in Ruins of Alph and on smogtours.
        Dec 29, 2016
    8. GGFan
      GGFan
      1. Lusch
        Lusch
        Ah cool! Ich werde sie mir nochmal anschauen :)
        Nov 14, 2016
    9. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      we're matched up for round 3 of world championship! When's good for u? I'm UK but my sleep schedule is totally out of hand right now lol
      2. Disaster Area
        Disaster Area
        I can probably do this evening actually, I should be sane although my Dad might call part-way through our battles depending on exactly when we play / exactly when he calls. But yea I'll be on violet from aroun 5:30pm UK time
        Nov 7, 2016
      3. Lusch
        Lusch
        Okay, we'll see. I won't be on before 8 pm German time (7 ur time) thogh, rather later depending on how I progress with my math today ;). But the way this reads is that u hang out on violet tonight regardless, is that correct? If so until when would you be willing to play (so that I could inform you in case I won't make it)
        Nov 7, 2016
      4. Disaster Area
        Disaster Area
        yeah pretty much, I'll be idle on there. But at 10pm my time I'll be watching a youtube stream for a couple hours so I'd like to get it done before then ideally
        Nov 7, 2016
    10. fapkingg
      fapkingg
      WC#3 Round 2 when do you wanna play ? I'm gmt+2 and i wanna get it done asap.
      2. fapkingg
        fapkingg
        Sorry but i got something important happening on that time, any chance you can play sooner ? Before 6pm
        Oct 15, 2016
      3. Lusch
        Lusch
        I'll be in the Old Gens room from now on until 14:45, after I'll have to go.
        Oct 15, 2016
      4. fapkingg
        fapkingg
        I have to play a bo3 in BW now, after that i'll directly come to the old gens room
        Oct 15, 2016
    11. Peasounay
      Peasounay
      hit me up whenever you want to play the finals, i can do anytime but i rly prefer afternoons let's do it asap
      2. Peasounay
        Peasounay
        okay
        Aug 22, 2016
      3. Peasounay
        Peasounay
        when you asked me to play me first did it meant you want our games to be the first played ? in other words do you mind if i play marco before
        Aug 22, 2016
      4. Lusch
        Lusch
        I don't mind
        Aug 22, 2016
    12. Mael
      Mael
      hi, when rby? i'm gmt+2
      2. Lusch
        Lusch
        Okay. So tomorrow 6 pm. Would that work?
        Aug 18, 2016
      3. Mael
        Mael
        alright, i just got home, and yea i can play
        Aug 19, 2016
      4. Mael
        Mael
        i'll be in old gens for a while, not for very long though
        Aug 19, 2016
    13. GGFan
      GGFan
      ich warte auf dich auf PO.
    14. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      RBY 4U god
      1. Peasounay likes this.
    15. teal6
      teal6
      hey man, we are matched up for the MT, when would you like to play?
      1. Lusch
        Lusch
        Hey! :D It would probably be best for me to play around 20 pm my time which is GMT+1. I should be able to be online at this time every day (except maybe friday or saturday) this week. Does this time work on any day this week for you?
        Feb 15, 2016
      2. Lusch
        Lusch
        *10 pm
        Feb 15, 2016
    16. fapkingg
      fapkingg
      Yo we should play for RBY MT21. I am GMT+1 and available this weekend, find me on PS, old gens room.
      1. Lusch
        Lusch
        Oh hey,sorry wasn't online for a few days...
        I'm GMT+1 too so we shouldnt have difficulties, will be on on PS today
        Nov 22, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 16, 1993 (Age: 23)