1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Linkin Karp
Last Activity:
Dec 15, 2017 at 4:47 PM

Following 1

Share This Page

Linkin Karp

i've got 99 excuses but hax ain't one

Linkin Karp was last seen:
Viewing thread The drama needs to stop, Dec 15, 2017 at 4:47 PM
    1. Eseque
      Eseque
      We have to play for GSC Tournament of Giving; I am in EST (UTC-5) and can play from 4-8 PM on weekdays and most of the time on weekends. When do you want to play?
      1. Linkin Karp
        Linkin Karp
        not on weekdays lol. today I don't have time at all,so Sunday 11am your / 5pm my time I guess?
        Dec 9, 2017 at 5:21 AM
      2. Eseque
        Eseque
        That works for me.
        Dec 9, 2017 at 3:34 PM
      3. Linkin Karp
        Linkin Karp
        sorry forgot that it's this weekend not next. 5.20 pm still so you there?
        Dec 10, 2017 at 4:19 PM
    2. Finchinator
      Finchinator
      wcopp, -4. anyday this week i should be able to play besides thursday, lmk what works best
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Finchinator
        Finchinator
        Anytime Wednesday after 12:30pm, Thursday or Friday after 1:30pm works. Saturday I can actually play during the late morning but not sure how possible that is for you. Sunday I can’t play until late
        Nov 14, 2017
      3. Linkin Karp
        Linkin Karp
        will try today 1730-1800 my = 12.30-1pm your time. roa on main alt. if i dont show, its friday 1.30pm onwards
        Nov 15, 2017
      4. Linkin Karp
        Linkin Karp
        am on ps, waiting to play whenever
        Nov 17, 2017
    3. Foggi
      Foggi
      wcopp im gmt+2 free any day this week except sunday
      2. Linkin Karp
        Linkin Karp
        Where you at
        Nov 5, 2017
      3. Foggi
        Foggi
        its 6 so far but ill be here in like 15
        Nov 5, 2017
      4. Foggi
        Foggi
        where you at
        Nov 5, 2017
    4. Troller
      Troller
      It's wcop time now, when?
      1. Linkin Karp
        Linkin Karp
        Would prefer weekdays between 9am and 2pm. Does that fit you? Just tell me time and day.
        Sep 26, 2017
      2. Troller
        Troller
        I'm busy in the morning, but can manage to play at 2-3pm, what about friday? And is there any problem if i try to challenge you whenever we are both online?
        Sep 26, 2017
    5. Troller
      Troller
      We have to play for that world cup rby tour, when? Gmt +2
    6. TuffHunter
      TuffHunter
      So I suck; been so busy with work and the process of selling my house and moving that this is the first chance I have had to goof off and play games this week. Hopefully we can both be online at the same time; otherwise I understand if you want to replace me.
      1. Linkin Karp
        Linkin Karp
        same. drowning in homework atm, spent my 18th yesterday doing homework which sucks. also moving out next week lol. either way I guess tour is dead, 4/6 other players neither played nor said anything, which makes it very hard for me to invest any further time in hosting this shit. sorry m8.
        Jun 29, 2017
    7. TuffHunter
      TuffHunter
      Oof, would hate to make you wake up that early... when is normally good for you?
    8. TuffHunter
      TuffHunter
      Gmt-5 available from 7-11pm although I may be on at 6pm tonight
      1. Linkin Karp
        Linkin Karp
        GMT+2 here, these times aren't manageable for me. I can play at 12am tonight, which is your 5pm, and if it's really necessary I can get up 6.30am tomorrow, which is 11.30pm today for you.
        Jun 23, 2017
    9. The Idiot Ninja
      The Idiot Ninja
      MT35 round 1, when? gmt+2, would prefer playing from 8pm to 2am my time as soon as possible (mornings after 10am work too)
      1. Linkin Karp
        Linkin Karp
        Have no clue atm, too much uni work to do anything else but at least our timezones and preferences are the same. I'll come back at you on the weekend
        Jun 15, 2017
    10. GGFan
      GGFan
      I'm on ROA now.
    11. GGFan
      GGFan
      I'll be on ROA in, like, 10 minutes.
    12. Haxel
      Haxel
      Yo when do u wanna play for SM 1U New Frontiers? I'm gmt+2
    13. DG9
      DG9
      Sup, we're matched up for SM New Frontiers, I'm gmt-4 and on pretty much everyday 9 am-10 pm since I'm on spring break. Just let me know when you can battle
      1. Linkin Karp
        Linkin Karp
        Sorry had a lot to do the last few days. I'm on PP Server and Discord p much all the time when I'm available. Just hmu
        Apr 6, 2017
    14. Peasounay
      Peasounay
      when mt, i can do tuesday wednesday evening gmt +1, otherwise next weekend
      1. Linkin Karp
        Linkin Karp
        I'd really prefer Wednesday/Thursday afternoon or evening, if it doesn't work I can still play Sunday afternoon I guess. Hmu on Discord
        Mar 26, 2017
    15. Eden's Embrace
      Eden's Embrace
      Yo dude, actually there's a PP group on skype. So was wondering whether you'd like to be added or something? makes it easier to organize games and stuff and is just fun in general!
      2. Eden's Embrace
        Eden's Embrace
        x it does have most/all tours players except you for the most part i think. lmk if you wanna be added later, good series again and gnite!
        Jan 9, 2017
      3. Linkin Karp
        Linkin Karp
        o well add me then. Rip my acc. @breakyourwings
        Jan 9, 2017
      4. Eden's Embrace
        Eden's Embrace
        Jan 10, 2017
    16. Golden Gyarados
      Golden Gyarados
      Hey Linkin Karp! We're paired up for the new RBY MT. I'm GMT-6 and have good availability during the week. How does Tuesday afternoon/evening look for you?
      1. Linkin Karp
        Linkin Karp
        Prob not as good. Today and tomorrow I will go to bed at 10pm GMT+1 because of uni, but in ~48 hrs I will be free. Also all week from Thursday evening onwards, I don't have uni on Friday.
        Jan 9, 2017
      2. Linkin Karp
        Linkin Karp
        If you're on in the next 3 hrs we can play today, but I can't guarantee anything about tomorrow.
        Jan 9, 2017
      3. Golden Gyarados
        Golden Gyarados
        I can be on within the next few hours. I'll be on as soon as I can and I'll ping you
        Jan 9, 2017
    17. Eden's Embrace
  • Signature

[​IMG]