1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

kingler12345
Last Activity:
Aug 22, 2017

Awarded Medals 2

Following 1

Birthday:
Jul 15, 1999 (Age: 18)

Share This Page

kingler12345

Male, 18

kingler12345 was last seen:
Viewing thread ADV 1U Master Tournament #12 (won by thelinearcurve), Aug 22, 2017
    1. Alice Kazumi
      Alice Kazumi
      Hai, we got paired for gsc mt. I'm gmt +1, when can you play?
    2. SamuelBest
      SamuelBest
      yo dude, when do you wanna play for dpp mt? I'm gmt +2 and I'm available most times.
      1. kingler12345
        kingler12345
        wanna do today? i'm on now as dc4 gay
        May 31, 2017
      2. SamuelBest
        SamuelBest
        If you are on later today I can do that, yes.
        May 31, 2017
    3. Contact
      Contact
      Hey we gotta play for RBy MT when can you play man? I'm GMT -7 and amavailable on weekends or monday the most.(but should be fine today as well might be busy wednesday).
      1. kingler12345
        kingler12345
        i pmed you on ps but yo udidnt seem to be on. just pm me whenever im on i dont really wanna delay this any further
        May 17, 2017
    4. Zarles
      Zarles
      yo can you do tomorrow for sm 1u new frontiers? I am gmt +2 and would like to play around 5 pm my time if that's possible
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Zarles
        Zarles
        i am online on both PP and main server as "Zarles"
        Apr 28, 2017
      3. kingler12345
        kingler12345
        sorry, i completely forgot about this. are u still on?
        Apr 28, 2017
      4. Zarles
        Zarles
        im back
        Apr 28, 2017
    5. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      hgss mt, lets play on friday or the weekend
    6. Aurora
    7. PhilosopherKing
      PhilosopherKing
      Hello! I was unable to find you on Smogon. Apparently, there are multiple Kingler's on the Smogon website, so I apologize for not pm'ing there. I am free to play for Adv MT Friday at 7PM GMT-5 or later. I am also free to play this weekend in the afternoon or evening. Let me know what works best for you?
      2. kingler12345
        kingler12345
        I'm gmt +5.5 so that's not afternoon for me; that's like 12 am for me lol. I have an exam for monday so sunday's the worst day for me. I could try getting up early tmrw so if you could stay on for a while i might be on but i cant promise much (upto like 10:30 pm your time maybe).

also i sent you an invite on discord so we can schdule more easily, i dont check these forums often
        Mar 22, 2017
      3. PhilosopherKing
        PhilosopherKing
        Sorry, I messed up my time conversions. I play PPL at 7PM my time tomorrow, but I can play up until 10:30PM or so my time that day. I will keep an eye out for you on discord and contact you when it is nearing that time or to discuss other options.
        Mar 22, 2017
      4. kingler12345
        kingler12345
        I'm on wbu
        Please accept my discord invite
        Mar 23, 2017
    8. Genesis7
      Genesis7
      We're paired for the hgss MT, I'm gmt -5. When can you play?
      2. Genesis7
        Genesis7
        I can't play at all today. Are you available at 11:30 pm your time tomorrow or Sunday?
        Jan 13, 2017
      3. Genesis7
        Genesis7
        Or alternatively we can play in ~11 hours
        Jan 13, 2017
      4. kingler12345
        kingler12345
        Hey i'm sorry i completely forgot to log in here; i'm available at 11:30 pm my time then, we can go for it then
        Jan 15, 2017
    9. mibuchiha
      mibuchiha
      RBY when yo. GMT+8 here, tomorrow night onwards would be cool.
    10. Genio.
      Genio.
      Yo bro when play for gsc master #11
    11. Alexander
      Alexander
      yo bro when play for some rby tour
    12. Charrol Astra
      Charrol Astra
      hi we have to play for gsc season...
      i'm +2...when are u able to play ?
      2. Charrol Astra
        Oct 10, 2015
      3. Charrol Astra
        Charrol Astra
        im online now....
        on pokemon online
        Oct 10, 2015
      4. Charrol Astra
        Charrol Astra
        i'm online until this night (23 my hour)
        contact me on pokemon online, nick Charrol Astra
        Oct 11, 2015
    13. Lutra
      Lutra
      hi, when do you want to play for gsc mt #9?
      1. kingler12345
        kingler12345
        Oh heya, I didn't notice that had gone up lol. I'm in that pp group so how about we fight when we see each other on?
        Jul 31, 2015
      2. Lutra
        Lutra
        okay, but I've had a cold since tuesday, so i'd rather battle like monday or something. I have had some dry eye problem that makes it hard for me to sleep (my eyes ache with wanting to water) for like the worst 2-3 days of a cold, since like 3 years ago.
        Jul 31, 2015
      3. kingler12345
        kingler12345
        okay, that sounds good! as long as we dont go past the deadline haha
        Aug 1, 2015
    14. Enigami
      Enigami
      Hey, I'm your opponent for the RBY OU Tokusane Cup. I'm GMT -4, available about 12-1 PM and 5-11 PM., when do you want to battle?
      1. kingler12345
        kingler12345
        Heya, I'm +5.5 and I can try making 11 pm your time. 1 pm your time is probably a better bet though. Battle tomorrow?
        Jul 3, 2015
      2. kingler12345
        kingler12345
        i think it's about 1 pm for you? i've msged u on PO if u wanna fight, just msg back if youre on
        Jul 3, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 15, 1999 (Age: 18)