1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Frrf
Last Activity:
Nov 15, 2019 at 9:10 AM
Birthday:
Oct 7, 1998 (Age: 21)

Share This Page

Frrf

Male, 21

Frrf was last seen:
Managing account details, Nov 15, 2019 at 9:10 AM
    1. j2dahop
      j2dahop
      Hello, we're playing for RBY OU WC, I'm GMT-7 (US West) and am available weeknights after 3pm my time or on weekends. When can you play?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Frrf
        Frrf
        I'd rather play late during the week, that way I'm sure nothing unexpected will happen if that's fine with you
        Oct 15, 2019
      3. j2dahop
        j2dahop
        No problem, can you do late Thursday night/Friday evening for you? I can leave work a little bit early to make sure I'm home between 2:30 and 3:00pm my time which would put it around 11:30pm to 12am for you
        Oct 15, 2019
      4. Frrf
        Frrf
        Should be good
        Oct 15, 2019
    2. Stepchild
      Stepchild
      When u wanna play im +2
      2. Frrf
        Frrf
        Come back it's bo5 not bo3
        Oct 6, 2019
      3. ErPeris
        ErPeris
        what happened guys? xD
        Oct 7, 2019
      4. Frrf
        Frrf
        I'm leading 2-0
        Oct 7, 2019
    3. Enigami
      Enigami
      I'm your opponent for RBY MT. GMT-4, I can play Friday after 6PM and most of Saturday and Sunday. What time works best for you?
      1. Frrf
        Frrf
        Hey, I'm gmt +2, Sunday anytime would be ideal
        Sep 19, 2019
      2. Enigami
        Enigami
        About when do you want to play today? I've got a couple hours before I get to my computer but if you need to play sooner I could play using my phone
        Sep 22, 2019
    4. Genesis7
      Genesis7
      I challenge you for Saffron, I'm GMT -4. When can you play?
      2. Frrf
        Frrf
        Past 10pm +2 should be fine
        Sep 18, 2019
      3. Genesis7
        Genesis7
        OK, let's do 11 PM +2 Saturday then?
        Sep 18, 2019
      4. Frrf
        Frrf
        Alright
        Sep 19, 2019
    5. Ilesaural
      Ilesaural
      gmt +2 paired for rby mt
      2. ErPeris
        ErPeris
        Hey guys, how is your scheduling going? The deadline is on monday :eyes:
        Sep 11, 2019
      3. Frrf
        Frrf
        No news from him unfortunately :/
        Sep 11, 2019
      4. ErPeris
        ErPeris
        Try to contact him on Discord :) Ilesaural#6111
        Sep 11, 2019
    6. Troller
      Troller
      gmt +2 paired for rby mt
      2. Troller
        Troller
        what day?
        Jul 3, 2019
      3. Frrf
        Frrf
        any day as long as i Don't miss your post
        Jul 3, 2019
      4. Troller
        Troller
        come on ps now then
        Jul 3, 2019
    7. Newalfonquest
      Newalfonquest
      Paired for GSC tour. Saturday 20:00 GMT +2 works for you?
      2. Frrf
        Frrf
        alright i should be there
        Jul 4, 2019
      3. Newalfonquest
        Newalfonquest
        Could it be tomorrow?? Something happened so im notnin my home.
        Jul 5, 2019
      4. Frrf
        Frrf
        then it'd have to be on Sunday cuz i'm away for the Week end
        Jul 5, 2019
    8. peach_nair
      peach_nair
      hi, when for bw tournament? i'm EST
      1. Frrf
        Frrf
        Hey, I'm gmt +2 I can usually do past 10pm my time and I'd rather not play this Sunday or tomorrow
        Jun 20, 2019
    9. Lusch
      Lusch
      Hey! We are Opponents for RBY MT #53, round 2. When do you have time to play? I could probably do Saturday night GMT+2 (like 10 pm or something, maybe a bit earlier). Let me know.
      1. Frrf
        Frrf
        hey, saturday night works just fine, other than that i'm pretty free for the upcoming weeks (gmt +2)
        Jun 6, 2019
      2. Lusch
        Lusch
        Okay! Let's aim for Saturday then. around 9-10 pm. What is your user name on Showdown and where do I typically find you?
        Jun 6, 2019
      3. Frrf
        Frrf
        i'm usually on Frrf, and on the french/japanese room
        Jun 7, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 7, 1998 (Age: 21)