1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Enigami
Last Activity:
Jun 21, 2018 at 4:35 AM

Awarded Medals 1

Share This Page

Enigami

For any tournament hosts, effective immediately I'm withdrawing from all tournaments / seasons. Oct 19, 2017

Enigami was last seen:
Viewing thread Disaster Area's RBY Gimmick Tournament, Jun 21, 2018 at 4:35 AM
    1. Golden Gyarados
      Golden Gyarados
      Hey, when do you wanna play for PPL? I'm GMT-5 and can do pretty much any afternoon/evening this week.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Golden Gyarados
        Golden Gyarados
        Hey I'm online and should be for the next few hours. I think I'm already eliminated but I'm still willing to play for the record if you are
        May 21, 2018
      3. Enigami
        Enigami
        I would like to, but I'm 3 hours away from my computer right now.
        May 21, 2018
      4. Enigami
        Enigami
        I was wrong, got back about an hour & 15 minutes earlier than I thought I would be.
        May 21, 2018
    2. stunner047
      stunner047
      Hi man, we are paired up dor PPL. I'm gmt+8, when can you play?
      2. stunner047
        stunner047
        Saturday 9 am your time?
        May 7, 2018
      3. Enigami
        Enigami
        Sounds good
        May 8, 2018
      4. stunner047
        stunner047
        you can find me on PS main
        May 12, 2018
    3. Purple Toad
      Purple Toad
      Hey can I join your GSC tour over you? It seems it hasn't started already. Of course, if you want to play, you can, I would just like to play myself.
      1. Enigami
        Enigami
        I already gave my spot to Isa, but I'll go ahead and put you in as a sub. Activity seems sadly lacking, and so odds are you'll get to play.
        Dec 17, 2017
      2. Purple Toad
        Purple Toad
        ok cool, thanks.
        Dec 18, 2017
    4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
      SaDiSTiCNarwhal
      wanna play for no tauros tour sometime? we are the same timezone
      1. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        holy crap I can't even remember why I left in the first place, so sorry. If u come back on I promise I won't disappear
        Dec 16, 2017
    5. Paul
      Paul
      Hey, I'm sorry, you were the 11th person to respond to any of my posts I sent out about the Gen 1 draft league. You can't really go up to 12 teams in Gen 1 so I'm sorry to say that its bad luck that we got filled up. But if someone drops out I'll be sure to let you know, if you don't mind being on a wait list of sorts haha
    6. Enigami
      Enigami
      For any tournament hosts, effective immediately I'm withdrawing from all tournaments / seasons.
      1. Enigami
        Enigami
        I'm not leaving Pokemon Perfect though, just don't have motivation to play much right now and have other things demanding my time.
        Oct 19, 2017
    7. SamuelBest
      SamuelBest
      Sorry for contacting you late but, gsc 1b NF when? You still have to play with me from last week.
    8. Alfredo_Rivero
      Alfredo_Rivero
      RBY Master Tour, when you can play? gmt-4
    9. Eseque
      Eseque
      We have to play for GSC 1B New Frontiers. I am in EDT (UTC-4) and can play from 4-8 PM on weekdays and most of the time on weekends. When do you want to play?
      1. Enigami
        Enigami
        Same time zone here, Friday should be good.
        Oct 5, 2017
      2. Eseque
        Eseque
        What time on Friday?
        Oct 5, 2017
      3. Enigami
        Enigami
        5 PM good for you?
        Oct 6, 2017
    10. Oibaf
      Oibaf
      gsc new frontiers when? gmt +2
    11. espeonage
      espeonage
      when play rby world championship GMT+1
      2. Enigami
        Enigami
        I could've but it completely slipped my mind. When's the soonest time you can play?
        Sep 17, 2017
      3. espeonage
        espeonage
        would you be able to play 5:30 today? Deadline is today so we have to get games done today
        Sep 17, 2017
      4. Enigami
        Enigami
        Didn't see your message in time, sorry. Is there any chance you'll be able to play in the next couple days? We could ask for an extension
        Sep 18, 2017
    12. Sceptross
      Sceptross
      Hey :) We are paired for MT. I'm GMT+1. What's your availability?
      1. Enigami
        Enigami
        I'm GMT -4, and can play 5 PM on weekdays / pretty freely during the weekend
        Sep 7, 2017
      2. Sceptross
        Sceptross
        Okay, awesome. I 'll probably be around at night in the weekend. I'll probably only know my availability for Saturday/Sunday in the same day so if you see me online on Discord, tag/PM me and we'll try to play at that time / schedule something.
        Sep 8, 2017
    13. Genesis7
      Genesis7
      we're paired for the world championship, I'm GMT -4. When can you play?
      1. Enigami
        Enigami
        GMT -4 here too, I can play after 5 PM on weekdays and pretty much any time during the weekend.
        Sep 7, 2017
      2. Genesis7
        Genesis7
        Ok, I'm scheduled for 10 PM today vs. ortheore, do you want to play after I play him?
        Sep 7, 2017
    14. Mysterious M
      Mysterious M
      Adv tour gmt+3 can play anyday after 7pm my time
    15. K Legacy
      K Legacy
      Sorry bro I was afk when you messaged me, same time tomorrow will work 100% though.
    16. Peasounay
      Peasounay
      hi when 4U, i can do most days and times
    17. The Idiot Ninja
      The Idiot Ninja
      we play for 3U WC, when? i'm usually available after 8pm gmt+2
    18. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      ey :) we need to play 6u, you know where to find me (pp server) just a reminder hopefully we bump into eachother ^^
    19. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
      SaDiSTiCNarwhal
      When do you want to play for BW 1B?
    20. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      Yo, since it's your piece of code, do you want to make a copy of the BP limit code in the ADV 1U tier? It needs to be removed due to the result of this vote: http://www.pokemonperfect.com/forums/index.php?threads/baton-pass-vote.4394/ but we may need it again so it would be good if you could save a copy and then make the change. I haven't copied it myself because it's a bit clunky to do that in my terminal.
    21. thelinekioubeur
      thelinekioubeur
      Hi, seems we have to play 6A for round 2 and 5, when ?
    22. Kenzo
      Kenzo
      Hi, paired for rby masters, when wanna play?
      I'm gmt +1 and I'll be able today at my night
      1. Enigami
        Enigami
        GMT -4 here. Looks like the best time would be 10PM your time for weekdays, that doable?
        Apr 3, 2017
      2. Kenzo
        Kenzo
        yes, that works. I'll be on smogtours
        Apr 3, 2017
      3. Kenzo
        Kenzo
        ok, I'm on smogtours as kenzo sforza
        Apr 3, 2017
    23. thelinekioubeur
      thelinekioubeur
      I, when for 2U ?
      1. thelinekioubeur
        thelinekioubeur
        and 6U ?
        Mar 27, 2017
    24. Jame$ G
      Jame$ G
      So we're opponents for round 21. I'm GMT -6 free to play weekends or weekday evenings except friday. Tonight or thursday would be great for me let me know what you can do.
    25. GGFan
      GGFan
      Well, we need to play for 2U Worlds. I can play tonight my time (GMT +8), Sunday morning, and Sunday evening.
    26. Contact
      Contact
      Hey we gotta play for BW2 Ubers tour, when can you play? I'm gmt -8
    27. GGFan
      GGFan
      I'm GMT+8 again, unfortunately. I can play in the morning your time today (Tuesday) or in the evening your time (Thursday).
    28. Luckstard.
      Luckstard.
      Yo paired for BW Ubers tour, I'm GMT+1 and free mostly on week-ends (can do weekdays but only if weekend is completely impossible for you), when do you wanna play?
      1. Enigami
        Enigami
        The weekend should be good
        Mar 13, 2017
      2. Luckstard.
        Luckstard.
        Ok I will be on smogtours
        Mar 14, 2017
      3. Luckstard.
        Luckstard.
        im on stours rn and for 2hours if u want
        Mar 18, 2017
    29. Ron
      Ron
      Hi, master tour adv, im gmt+1
      1. Enigami
        Enigami
        GMT-4 here. Looks like during weekdays the best chance of playing is 10-11PM your time, so if that doesn't work we'll need to play on the weekend.
        Mar 13, 2017
      2. Ron
        Ron
        uhm I think 10 pm on wednesday is fine
        you ok with that?
        Mar 13, 2017
      3. Enigami
        Enigami
        That should work
        Mar 13, 2017
    30. GGFan
      GGFan
      We're opponents in the World Championship. I'll be GMT -4/5 for the next two days, so I'd like to get this done within that time. I'll be available in the evenings.
    31. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      5U this weekend maybe?
    32. thelinekioubeur
      thelinekioubeur
      Hi, when for 5U ?
    33. Ortheore
      Ortheore
      Hey, we are opps for 5u. I'm able to play any day except saturday. When's good?
    34. Diegolh
      Diegolh
      So we got to play again, 2u this time.
      For next week I will be available from 4pm to 8pm gmt+1 except Monday. If that doesn't work, weekend is our way!
      2. Diegolh
        Diegolh
        All times here are yours (gmt-4).
        Feb 13, 2017
      3. Enigami
        Enigami
        Today (monday) at 7 should be good
        Feb 13, 2017
      4. Diegolh
        Diegolh
        Alright, see ya then.
        Feb 13, 2017
    35. Arifeen
      Arifeen
      Hey dude we fight for GSC Tour. GMT +6, I can play during my mornings and nights til 10pm the latest. Let me know when you can play.
      1. Enigami
        Enigami
        GMT -4 here, mostly only playable during my evenings during weekdays, weekends are more flexible.
        Jan 9, 2017
      2. Arifeen
        Arifeen
        Can you play at like 9pm your time? If not then weekends morning works
        Jan 11, 2017
    36. Diegolh
      Diegolh
      Hey! We are, finally paired for the MT.
      I can play on weekdays between 16 to 21h gmt+1. Is that good for you?
      1. Diegolh
        Diegolh
        There is 3 days left. I work saturday so same availability than weekdays. My Sunday looks free atm.
        Dec 1, 2016
      2. Enigami
        Enigami
        I'm GMT-4, so that puts your available time right in the middle of work hours over here. Gonna have to wait until the weekend.
        Dec 1, 2016
      3. Diegolh
        Diegolh
        So, there is only sunday left. When do you wanna play ? (pls not too late)
        Dec 3, 2016
    37. GGFan
      GGFan
      Ok, the weekend is coming. I can play tomorrow (Saturday) at 11 AM my time, which is something, like, 9 PM on Friday your time. If that won't work, I might be able to play on Saturday night from 9 PM to 1 AM. On Sunday I'll be on pretty much all day starting from around 11 AM to 11 PM.
    38. GGFan
      GGFan
      So it's official now. I'm only available early in the morning your time during the week (8-9 PM my time, which is, like, 7-8 AM your time). I'm ok with waiting until the weekend if you are.
    39. GGFan
      GGFan
      We're up in the MT. I'm GMT +8. It might be tough to play during the week, so I can wait until the weekend if that will work better for you.
    40. Lusch
      Lusch
      Hey! We gotta play for RBY World Championship, I'm GMT+2. Available either tomorow night or next weekend. Anything in between is probably gonna be tough but I could try if it has to be...
      1. Disaster Area
        Disaster Area
        Enigami if you don't get this done by the time Tim vs Alex is done or activity called, Lusch has the case for activity.
        Oct 30, 2016
      2. Enigami
        Enigami
        In contact with Lusch on Old Gens, we should have our games completed very soon.
        Nov 2, 2016
    41. Peasounay
      Peasounay
      I'm online often, try hitting me up during evenings when it's not too late (+2)
    42. Golden Gyarados
      Golden Gyarados
      Hey man, we're up for the World Champs. We tend to be online at the same time a lot. When do you wanna fight?
    43. thelinekioubeur
      thelinekioubeur
      Hi, when for rby 1P?
    44. Ortheore
      Ortheore
      hi we are opps for rby 4u. I'm +10, good to fight any day except wed. When's good?
    45. supercube64
      supercube64
      Would you ever host another GSC Little Big cup Tourney? That was one of the funnest meta's I've played.
      1. Enigami
        Enigami
        Probably, I do want to bring it back at some point. I could host it after the RBY LC Tournament is over.
        Sep 21, 2016
      2. supercube64
        supercube64
        Thank you. I really missed it actually.
        Sep 21, 2016
    46. Genesis7
      Genesis7
      We're paired for the RBY world championship, I'm GMT -4.
      1. Enigami
        Enigami
        GMT -4 here too. Sometime in the evening would be best, what's your alt on Showdown?
        Sep 23, 2016
      2. Genesis7
        Genesis7
        Genesis7
        Sep 23, 2016
    47. Contact
      Contact
      HEY WE GOTTA PLAY FOR GSC OU MASTER TOUR FREN WHEN CAN YOU PLAY? <3
      1. Contact
        Contact
        GMT -8 BTW
        Sep 10, 2016
    48. Lusch
      Lusch
      Hi! When can you play for the RBY 3U tour? I'm GMT+2.
    49. RBYer
      RBYer
      Hi we have to play 5U, also your status update is really old.
    50. GGFan
      GGFan
      It's been a long time, but we need to play for the Reduction Tournament. I'm GMT +9. What's your timezone?
      1. GGFan
        GGFan
        Oh, GMT -4 . Can you play at 11 PM, GMT+9 on Sunday?
        Jun 11, 2016
  • Signature