1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Cowboy Dan
Last Activity:
Sep 24, 2018 at 5:45 AM

Awarded Medals 5

Birthday:
Sep 1, 1995 (Age: 23)

Share This Page

Cowboy Dan

Male, 23

Cowboy Dan was last seen:
Viewing member profile k3nan, Sep 24, 2018 at 5:45 AM
    1. Alfredo_Rivero
      Alfredo_Rivero
      Hi, when dewford semis? gmt-4
      1. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        hey, i'll be free most of tomorrow as well as thursday and friday morning until around 11 am gmt -6
        Jul 23, 2018
    2. tjdaas
      tjdaas
      Hey, we are paired for dewford cup r2. Im gmt+2 and prefer to play in the evening my time (except tonight). What day and time do you prefer?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Great see ya!
        Jul 15, 2018
      3. tjdaas
        tjdaas
        I can we do something later like 7pm, because ill eat soon so i don't know if i can make 6pm
        Jul 17, 2018
      4. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        No worries, I'll be free then
        Jul 17, 2018
    3. Ugly Duckling
      Ugly Duckling
      Hey bud when do you wanna play for Callous Tour? Weekend is best for me but if you're available on a weekday after 7pm my time that might work.
      1. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Weekend will probably be better for me in that case, im free all day on sunday
        Jul 2, 2018
      2. Ugly Duckling
        Ugly Duckling
        Sunday it is :)
        Jul 2, 2018
      3. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Looking forward to it!
        Jul 2, 2018
    4. Oibaf
      Oibaf
      when for ppl? gmt +2
      I'm free on my morning and evening
      2. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Oh sorry I ended up having a meeting today. Tomorrow I have a presentation in the afternoon but I should be able to do Thursday between 2pm and 4pm my time. My week schedule is very difficult to predict right now and I may end up having another meeting at that time. I will know by tomorrow afternoon. I will definitely be available after 3pm on friday though.
        Apr 18, 2018
      3. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        Unfortunately friday is the only one day I cannot play on night. We can try to schedule for Thursday at 2 pm of your time
        Apr 18, 2018
      4. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Ok yes I will be able to make that time, see you then!
        Apr 19, 2018
    5. Finchinator
      Finchinator
      when adv, gmt-4 and free throughout weekend
      2. Finchinator
        Finchinator
        wanna just go w the extension? i don rlly wanna play after midnight bc of an 830am class and odds are the series would draw out till then and im free mon-weds night all night besides a few hours weds, so shouldnt be hard
        Mar 26, 2018
      3. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Yeah sounds good I'll let tjdaas know
        Mar 26, 2018
      4. Finchinator
        Mar 26, 2018
    6. steelskitty
      steelskitty
      would you describe yourself as a major player in the cowboy scene?
      1. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        i think that used to be my sig on smogon haha
        Mar 16, 2018
    7. Golden Gyarados
      Golden Gyarados
      Hey man, we're up for Viridian. I'm GMT-6, when do you wanna play?
      1. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        hey, pretty busy throughout tomorrow and friday, saturday i get off work around 3-4 pm your time, sunday im free all day so that would probably be best. I'm at gmt-7 before DST kicks in.
        Mar 8, 2018
      2. Golden Gyarados
        Golden Gyarados
        Okay let's do Sunday, I'll be GMT-5 then and I assume you'll be GMT-6. Want to target the morning, maybe 11am my time (10am yours I think that would be?)
        Mar 10, 2018
      3. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        works for me!
        Mar 10, 2018
    8. ThrashNinjax
      1. tjdaas likes this.
      2. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        lol ok, in
        Jan 2, 2018
      3. ThrashNinjax
        ThrashNinjax
        eyyyy, let's make it a fun season
        Jan 2, 2018
      4. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        hope to see you on the field!
        Jan 2, 2018
    9. espeonage
      espeonage
      were paired for wcopp GMT+1 am free most the day everyday this week
      2. espeonage
        espeonage
        ok, would like 3 work?
        Oct 29, 2017
      3. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Yes that should be fine thank you!
        Oct 29, 2017
      4. espeonage
        espeonage
        on pp server as 5spe0nage rn
        Oct 29, 2017
    10. amberlamps
      amberlamps
      hello we are paired for the adv master tour, when do you wanna play? im gmt +2
      2. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        ok do you use discord? it would be helpful to just message you when im free during that timeslot because as of now im not sure.
        Sep 15, 2017
      3. amberlamps
        amberlamps
        sure i do, amberlamps#2806
        Sep 15, 2017
      4. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        alright thanks i'll be in touch!
        Sep 15, 2017
    11. Ortheore
      Ortheore
      Hey, we're opps for adv. I'm +10, good to play any day except tomorrow, when's good?
      2. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Hmm probably later in the day, I have a MEPS examination in the morning and I'm not sure how long that's gonna take. I'll let you know when I have more information.
        Aug 22, 2017
      3. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Hey, just letting you know, it's been pretty vague on how long it will take but i don't imagine it will go much past noon so let's say 2pm my time (gmt-6) if that's possible for you.
        Aug 25, 2017
      4. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Alright, just got back
        Aug 25, 2017
    12. Isza
      Isza
      we play again! You have my discord so contact shouldn't be hard. We can play now, or just set a time through discord up to you
    13. SoulWind
      SoulWind
      when do you want to play for callous tour im gmt+2
      2. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Alright, I get off work at 5 like I said which should be around 1 am your time, if that's fine by you then we can play then.
        May 25, 2017
      3. SoulWind
        SoulWind
        cool
        May 25, 2017
      4. SoulWind
        SoulWind
        im on main so pm there when u come
        May 25, 2017
    14. ToF
      ToF
      hi - i'm gm5 -4 and would love to play today / tomorrow. weekdays i'm good after 9 pm. next weekend should be fine too, lmk and best of luck.
      1. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Hey next weekend would probably be better since next week is finals week for me. Any time after Thursday.
        May 6, 2017
      2. ToF
        ToF
        sorry for not responding. i'm good for the weekend to play if that works, sunday best for me
        May 11, 2017
    15. Deadboots
      Deadboots
      Want to try for Saturday again? How's 2pm sound?
      2. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Hey, ready when you are
        Mar 11, 2017
      3. Deadboots
        Deadboots
        Be on in a few - sorry, didn't check until now after sending that last one. Which alt are you on
        Mar 11, 2017
      4. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        no problem, im on MC Delta T
        Mar 11, 2017
    16. Bomber
      Bomber
      hey friend, we have to play for international fist ADV, when are you available? gmt +2
      2. Bomber
        Bomber
        sorry, how work this weekend? saturday for example, same time you suggest.
        Nov 24, 2016
      3. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Yeah that should work I believe
        Nov 24, 2016
      4. Bomber
        Bomber
        alright. ill wait you on ruins of alph channel
        Nov 26, 2016
    17. Mael
      Mael
      did you notice my post in which i report my win vs contact? just asking because in the group 3 games hidetag my name is not bolded.
      1. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        Disaster Area is the one in charge of International League i can shoot him a message for you.
        Sep 20, 2016
    18. Contact
      Contact
      Yo Dan I'm on smogtours when ur ready!
    19. eden's embrace
      eden's embrace
      can you give me a one day extension? I have finals tomorrow and I'm free to play tomorrow or any other day
      1. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        yeah no problem thanks for letting me know
        May 1, 2016
    20. Coffe
      Coffe
      Hi, we have to play for ppl, my gmt is +2, i'm usually online everyday after 9 pm, tell me when it's ok for you :)
      2. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        awesome, any preferences on where to play?
        Apr 19, 2016
      3. Coffe
        Coffe
        smogtours
        Apr 19, 2016
      4. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        alright sounds good, see you there
        Apr 20, 2016
    21. The Notorious B.I.G.
      The Notorious B.I.G.
      Is there an ADV NU-like tier here?
      2. Disaster Area
        Disaster Area
        and I enjoy the tier a lot but firstly it did have its flaws, secondly it barely had a playerbase, and thirdly smogon's ADV tiering is kinda shaky (anything before 4th gen is shaky, even after 4th gen I have major disagreements). So even in gens where they did a decent job (thinking DPP actually bar one or two smaller things) there's definitely good reason to have our own approach and do things our own way....
        Apr 7, 2016
      3. Disaster Area
        Disaster Area
        guess I've kinda rambled a lot but is it clear why we haven't just taken Smogon's ADV tiers? :]
        Apr 7, 2016
      4. The Notorious B.I.G.
        The Notorious B.I.G.
        I knew it wouldn't the same, I was just inquiring as I enjoy adv nu too and I know many of the adv NU players I fought bave accounts here like Dan and yourself
        Apr 7, 2016
    22. Fortune
      Fortune
      where is ur prof pic from? ik i've seen it before but the name is escaping me lol
      1. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        it's vincent adultman from bojack horseman
        Jan 29, 2016
      2. Fortune
        Fortune
        oh yeahhh ty lol.. now i want to rewatch that show
        Jan 31, 2016
      3. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        np, yeah it's a pretty good show
        Jan 31, 2016
    23. Ortheore
      Ortheore
      hi we are opps for adv 2u. I'm +11, good to fight most days, tho thu/sat/sun work best, when is good for you?
      2. Ortheore
        Ortheore
        hey, I'm on smogtours/violet/po if you wanna play?
        Dec 22, 2015
      3. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        i'll try and see if I find a browser that'll let me on violet, if not then i'll be on smogtours in a few
        Dec 22, 2015
      4. Cowboy Dan
        Cowboy Dan
        ok smogtours it is not sure if you're there on an alt or not so just challenge me when ready
        Dec 22, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 1, 1995 (Age: 23)