1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

CML
Last Activity:
Nov 9, 2019 at 9:23 PM

Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Jun 5, 1997 (Age: 22)
Home Page:
University Student

Share This Page

CML

Male, 22, from Italy

CML was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Nov 9, 2019 at 9:23 PM
    1. Mysterious M
      Mysterious M
      Gmt +2 when? Ready whenever i would prefer to play asap even today
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CML
        CML
        it's ok, I can play almost anytime next week. What about Monday in the afternoon? (I'm in a close timezone, GMT+1)
        Nov 9, 2019 at 12:49 PM
      3. Mysterious M
        Mysterious M
        Maybe we can talk again
        Nov 9, 2019 at 4:03 PM
      4. Mysterious M
        Mysterious M
        Im on ps as Mysterious M
        Nov 10, 2019 at 7:39 PM
    2. j2dahop
      j2dahop
      Hello we're paired for RBY OU WC. I'm gmt-8 and am available weekdays after 3pm my time, or just about anytime on weekends. When are you available?
      1. CML
        CML
        Hi, I'm afraid I won't be able to play in the next two days because I'm having some MAJOR problems with university and I have been spending weeks travelling back and forth. I'm really sorry for being inactive, but I'll be able to play from next Saturday.
        Nov 7, 2019
      2. j2dahop
        j2dahop
        No problem. Do you mean Saturday as in tomorrow? or in one more week? Also, what's your time zone
        Nov 8, 2019 at 2:35 PM
      3. CML
        CML
        I mean today haha, I'm in GMT+1 unfortunately :(
        I can play almost anytime from 7 am to 3pm GMT-8 (which would be 4pm-1am in GMT+1). Time zone sucks, I know... Feel free to choose whatever time is more convenient to you
        Nov 9, 2019 at 1:00 PM
    3. Ch01W0n5h1n
      Ch01W0n5h1n
      Hi, when do you want to play for GSC WC? Central European Time Zone here. If you are avaible, that is.
    4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
      SaDiSTiCNarwhal
      What time can you play for GSC WC? I am GMT -5 and get home at 5:30 on weekdays so we probably have to play on the weekend due to the time difference
      1. CML likes this.
      2. CML
        CML
        What about tomorrow at 3:30 PM GMT-5? Or even today, if you wish.
        Nov 18, 2017
      3. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        SaDiSTiCNarwhal
        I will be home in around 45 minutes if you wanna play. If not I could shoot for 3:30 tomorrow
        Nov 18, 2017
    5. Pais
      Pais
      omg such a god player
      1. CML
        CML
        ei
        Nov 5, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 5, 1997 (Age: 22)
    Home Page:
    http://teamsky.forumcommunity.net
    University Student
    Hi and welcome to my profile! I'm a 20-year-old Italian battler who's been playing competitively since 2010. I mostly play SM OU, DPP OU and GSC OU, but I also know ORAS OU, BW OU and VGC17.
    I'm one of the Leaders of Team Sky, a Pokémon clan whose main goals are to make friends and help each other improve. Pay us a visit!

Here is some — hopefully — useful information in case you're here to schedule a match:

Nickname on Pokémon Showdown: Ciemmelle

Time Zone: GMT+1

Languages spoken (CEFR):
    - Italian (native speaker)
    - English (C1)
    - French (B2)
    - German (B1)
    - Arabic (Still A1 :( )

See you around!