1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. Also, let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

BluBirD
Last Activity:
Nov 12, 2017

Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Mar 20, 1998 (Age: 19)

Share This Page

BluBirD

Male, 19

BluBirD was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Nov 12, 2017
    1. Hassin627
      Hassin627
      Hey gmt +1 add me on discord Hassin627#8139
    2. Akiko Yosano
      Akiko Yosano
      wcopp im gmt +1 available the rest of today, friday evening and pretty much the entire weekend. lmk when you have time to play.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Akiko Yosano
        Akiko Yosano
        (Thx but thats chrollo from hxh) 10 pm your time works cya then
        Oct 31, 2017
      3. BluBirD
        BluBirD
        ahh rip haha.
        aight,see you then.
        Nov 1, 2017
      4. Akiko Yosano
        Akiko Yosano
        Hi it might happen that ill be a little bit late(max 30 minutes) i hope thats not a problem for you ?
        Nov 3, 2017
    3. ReshiRampage
      ReshiRampage
      When do u want to play for wcopp? My timezone is CET (9.02pm at this post). I would prefer playing on friday at 10pm-midnight.
      1. BluBirD likes this.
      2. BluBirD
        BluBirD
        hello,i'm not sure if i can make it at 10 pm but i would appreciate it if we could take it to like 11 or 12(your time) c:
        Oct 18, 2017
      3. ReshiRampage
        ReshiRampage
        That would be fine for me. See ya then
        Oct 19, 2017
    4. Evuelf
      Evuelf
      Hello we are paired for WCoPP 1 Week 5, I am GMT +2, I would pref to play before weekend.
      1. BluBirD likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Evuelf
        Evuelf
        Yeah sure
        Oct 11, 2017
      4. BluBirD
        BluBirD
        aye bro smth came up and i'll have to leave the house(health issues)can you do like right now or later in the night? :|
        Oct 13, 2017
      5. Evuelf
        Evuelf
        Depend what is later in the night...
        Oct 13, 2017
    5. Colonel M
      Colonel M
      Im GMT -4. Available afternoons evenings and the weekend barring Friday, though I prefer to play on the weekend if possible.
      1. BluBirD likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Colonel M
        Colonel M
        Yeah works for me.
        Oct 5, 2017
      4. BluBirD
        BluBirD
        aight cool. c:
        Oct 6, 2017
      5. Colonel M
        Colonel M
        I should be there tomorrow sorry. My internet was being a dick.
        Oct 8, 2017
    6. Dre89
      Dre89
      Hey we need to play for Wcopp. I'm +10 GMT. Give me a time that's good for you and I'll see if I can do it.
      1. Mysterious M
        Mysterious M
        friday saturday 9pm gmt+3. Pick one
        Sep 28, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 20, 1998 (Age: 19)