1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

New Profile Posts

1. Roostur
    Roostur
    Why don't people listen to me? It amazes me how people will not change only for the sake of not changing. Bizarre. Truly bizarre.
  2. Disaster Area
    Disaster Area
    Contact me on Discord (Disaster Area#0027) for ADV 50 or Violet games. Can discuss other metas, topics etc. but play no other metas now.
  3. ErPeris
    1. Christos
      Christos
      Dellas proteggimi, hahaha
      Aug 10, 2019
  4. Maya
    Maya HML am
    >Cute British boi who takes a jolly ol' trip to the candy store on a Wednesday afternoon
  5. Maya
    Maya nicky
    GURL, where tf have you been?!? I miss you bby cakes =(
    1. HML am likes this.
  6. Maya
    Maya
    What is your favorite item on the McDonald's menu? Mine is the oreo Mcflurry
    1. samy0w
      samy0w
      sweet sour sauce
      Aug 2, 2019
  7. Corckscrew
    Corckscrew Jytcampbell
    hey we need to play another time for ppl. does saturday evening gmt+2 work for you?
  8. Enigami
    Enigami SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    PPL Finals, let's go! GMT-4, I can play weekday evenings or anytime after 12pm over the weekend. When fite?
  9. Oibaf
    Oibaf Caetano93
    when for bw tour? gmt +2
    I won't be available this weekend and friday evening, so pick a time on my evening/ night/ morning of the others days
    1. Caetano93
      Caetano93
      hey. gmt -3 here.
      Can you send me a discord message? Is better for me to schedule there. [DR] Caetano93#3838
      Jul 24, 2019
  10. refsunpersons
    refsunpersons Raiza
    BW MT, I am GMT+8 and honestly pretty free all the time I am not sleeping (which is my 9-6am). Let's work the scheduling
    1. Raiza
      Raiza
      I guess we'll have to play in the weekend since during weekdays i can only play after 7 pm my time (+2) which is pretty late for you
      Jul 26, 2019
  11. Enigami
    Enigami Diophantine
    Hey, we gotta play RBY for PPL. I contacted you on Discord but didn't get a response. I'm GMT-4, and I can play today or sometime after 6pm GMT-4 on weekdays.
  12. Maya
    Maya Sceptross
    rby bo9 when
    1. HML am
      HML am
      bo15*
      Jul 21, 2019
  13. k3nan
    k3nan Newalfonquest
    we have to play for gsc mt, when are you available ?
  14. Jaajgko
    Jaajgko Christos
    Yo when do you want to play for RBY Fushia Cup ?
    1. Christos
      Christos
      I can play whenever you want, Monday onwards. My timezone is GMT+3. Which is your timezone ?
      Jul 20, 2019
    2. Jaajgko
      Jaajgko
      gmt+2
      Jul 21, 2019
  15. Sarah
    Sarah Sas0
    PPL semis ADV - im gmt+1 available after 5pm this week +1, would prefer to play 8pm+1 onwards

Saturday-sunday im free all day. let me know what works
    1. Sas0
      Sas0
      Hi, gmt +2. Saturday could work in the evening like 8 pm
      Jul 19, 2019
    2. Sarah
      Sarah
      8pm +1 / 9pm +2 is perfect I'll be on
      Jul 20, 2019
  16. Enigami
    Enigami MetalGross
    PPL Semi-finals here we go! We're playing for RBY. GMT-4 here, so we probably need to schedule for the weekend. Is there a good time for you over the weekend?
    1. MetalGross
      MetalGross
      GMT -7, only really available late at night (10pm or later) so this might be an issue :(
      Jul 18, 2019
    2. Enigami
      Enigami
      That it will, that's extremely late at night for me. Probably won't be able to play at that time.
      Jul 18, 2019
  17. Lusch
    Lusch Caetano93
    Hey! We are opponents for RBY MT#54 round 3 (you got subbed in, and got a coinflip-win twice, in case you're wondering). I'm GMT+2. Available to play tonight (say 8-10:30 pm my time) or on the weekend at similar times. In any case, I'd like to schedule a fixed time, in order to be able to plan things better.
  18. Oibaf
    Oibaf k3nan
    when for gsc tour? gmt +2
    1. k3nan
      k3nan
      are you available tomorrow in the morning ?
      Jul 19, 2019
  19. Oibaf
    Oibaf Newalfonquest
    when for gsc tour? gmt +2
  20. Jaajgko
    Jaajgko Maya
    Yo can we play for fushia cup right before your match against Decode ? Like 8:30 PM
  21. Maya
    Maya HML am
    Ur a noob and Im positive in adv btw
    1. Alice and tjdaas like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. tjdaas
      tjdaas
      Hard agree with Maya.
      Jul 15, 2019
    4. Alice
      Alice
      Rt
      Jul 15, 2019
    5. ErPeris
      ErPeris
      I am here for the flames.
      Jul 15, 2019
  22. ErPeris
    ErPeris Hipmonlee
    Hey, rby mt! My gmt is +2 and i would like to play after Wednesday because i have an exam on that day. How about Thursday morning/after lunch? Saturday afternoon should be good too. Let me know :)
    1. Hipmonlee
      Hipmonlee
      I'm GMT + 12. I could do thursday morning your time, like 9am or something. After lunch wouldnt work.. Or if you can do Saturday evening I can do Sunday morning.
      Jul 14, 2019
    2. ErPeris
      ErPeris
      Ok, i will let you know what's better for me (9am my time on thursday might be too early because i have a blood collection, but it might work too, idk, depends on the queue). Saturday evening might be good too. Let's say we can play on thursday morning, but if something goes wrong, we can play on saturday evening too :) i will write to you on discord on thursday morning and let you know!
      Jul 15, 2019
    3. Hipmonlee
      Hipmonlee
      I'm heading to the pub so I'll probably be late tonight. I'll look out for you when I get home, or if its too late we'll try sunday.
      Jul 18, 2019
  23. thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve Hemmelighed
    hey when do you want to play for adv ou?

im gmt+10, nights are always good for me (9:30pm+) and i can do some daytimes 10am-2pm depending
  24. Waveshaper
    Waveshaper baddummy
    Yo, we play for the ADV team tour. What times are you OK with? GMT -4 and disc is Ghid0rah#1455
    1. Waveshaper
      Waveshaper
      I can probably only play on Monday-Thursday btw.
      Jul 14, 2019
    2. Waveshaper
      Waveshaper
      Change of plans. Got some personal issues to deal with. I can now only play on early tuesday, late thursday or friday.
      Jul 15, 2019
  25. hclat
    hclat NJ18
    paired for adv mt, when? I'm -4.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. hclat
      hclat
      Okay, how about noon my time, so 9:30 PM yours?
      Jul 15, 2019
    3. NJ18
      NJ18
      k
      Jul 19, 2019
    4. hclat
      hclat
      i'll idle on main under Hclat
      Jul 19, 2019
  26. Waveshaper
    Waveshaper Newalfonquest
    Yo. We have to play for ADV masters. I'm GMT -4 and my discord is Ghid0rah#1455. We can discuss it more there if you'd like.
    1. Waveshaper
      Waveshaper
      What times are you available for?
      Jul 13, 2019
  27. Lucix
    Lucix Sadlysius
    when adv MT i'm gmt +1 i can play all evenings
  28. Disaster Area
    Disaster Area TuffHunter
    nice to see you around again man ^^
    1. TuffHunter likes this.
    2. TuffHunter
      TuffHunter
      Thanks. I took a hiatus after losing in the final 4 of a world championship and felt like coming back after giving my son my old gameboy color ^_^
      Jul 24, 2019
  29. Disaster Area
    Disaster Area TuffHunter
    nice to see you around again man ^^
  30. Decode
    Decode Ilesaural
    Hi can you play on monday or tuesday 8-9 pm gmt+2 for Fuchsia Cup?
    1. Ilesaural
      Ilesaural
      ok, monday
      Jul 14, 2019
  31. Decode
    Decode Maya
    Hi i'm gmt+2, can you play on tuesday 9-10 pm my time for Fuchsia Cup?
    1. Maya
      Maya
      Yes
      Jul 15, 2019
    2. Maya
      Maya
      Ill be online as RevivalMaya
      Jul 15, 2019
  32. Chenbenben
  33. Enigami
    Enigami SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    Hey, we gotta schedule for RBY PPL Week 5. I'm GMT-4, should be able to play Friday night or over the weekend. When's good for you?
  34. Corckscrew
    Corckscrew Jytcampbell
    yo when play for ppl? gmt+2 here
  35. Troller
    Troller Kugen
    ppl gmt +2, when?
    2. Troller
      Troller
      about 4pm
      Jul 13, 2019
    3. Kugen
      Kugen
      is 5pm good ? or at least 5:30
      Jul 14, 2019
    4. Troller
      Troller
      5:00 it is
      Jul 14, 2019
  36. Chenbenben
    Chenbenben Kurai Hada Ichi
    How about 3:00pm +4 tomorrow?
    1. Kurai Hada Ichi
      Kurai Hada Ichi
      i can make it at 3:30pm +4 tomorrow. does that work?
      Jul 12, 2019
  37. Maya
    Maya Ilesaural
    Wanna battle for Fuschia Cup? I'm GMT-7 and I'm available at most times of the day. You can find me as RevivalMaya on pokemon showdown
    1. Ilesaural
      Ilesaural
      ok, saturday
      Jul 12, 2019
    2. Ilesaural
      Ilesaural
      or maybe today, i'll be until 10 PM (+2)
      Jul 14, 2019
  38. Mister Tim
    Mister Tim Dre89
    hi when rby mt
  39. Oibaf
    Oibaf THUNDER CEBRA
    hi dude when for gsc tour? gmt +2
  40. Chenbenben
    Chenbenben Kurai Hada Ichi
    Do you want to finish our match? we have one week extension to rematch if act win。
    1. Kurai Hada Ichi
      Kurai Hada Ichi
      im free in the afternoons everyday up till 645 pm. if that doesn't work let me know. just message me on here when you’re ready to play
      Jul 11, 2019
    2. Kurai Hada Ichi
      Kurai Hada Ichi
      gmt +4 is my timezone
      Jul 11, 2019
  41. Waveshaper
    Waveshaper gostop
    Yo. The team tour is back on. Wanna finish our series? Ideally 9 am my time / 9 pm your time. We only have a few days to get this done so please get back to me.
  42. Newalfonquest
    Newalfonquest Maya
    We have to play the GSC MT. Does Saturday 16:00 GMT +2 works for u?
    1. Maya
      Maya
      Yes that works for me. My username is RevivalMaya on PS and you can find me in the Ruins of Alph chatroom there.
      Jul 12, 2019
    2. Maya
      Maya
      Slept in past our scheduled time, sorry T_T You can take the win
      Jul 13, 2019
  43. hclat
    hclat fatty
    gmt-4, lmk when you wanna play for ppl
  44. Christos
    Christos Honig
    Hello. Would you like to play me for the Fuchsia Cup ? I can play pretty much every day and my timezone is GMT+3.
    1. Honig
      Honig
      Yes, we can. I'm a little bit busy at the moment, please call me in Discord
      Jul 10, 2019
    2. Christos
      Christos
      Nevermind, I won twice vs Dragonjarl and advanced to the next round. Good luck in your games :)
      Jul 12, 2019
  45. Christos
    Christos Dragonjarl
    Hello. Would you like to play me for the Fuchsia Cup ? I can play pretty much every day and my timezone is GMT+3.
    2. Christos
      Christos
      I'm currently online at RoA as Christoss.
      Jul 11, 2019
    3. Dragonjarl
      Dragonjarl
      Sorry but I waited for you 10 minutes when it was 6:30 p.m. (my time) on PS but you were not there and I disconnected XD. We can play tomorrow at 4 or 5 p.m. (my time).
      Jul 11, 2019
    4. Christos
      Christos
      Ok, let's play today. You can also find me on discord, as Christos #6145.
      Jul 12, 2019
  46. Decode
    Decode k3nan
    Hi we gotta play for GSC master, we've got the same timezone so scheduling shouldn't be too difficult. I'm 100% gonna be available from 8-10 pm on friday, saturday whole evening and sunday afternoon.
    1. k3nan
      k3nan
      sometime between 8 and 10pm on friday should work, sunday noon too. add me on discord please so we can contact each other easier when ready k3nan#0145
      Jul 8, 2019
  47. Lusch
    Lusch Laroxyl
    Hey! When do you wanna play for R2 of RBY MT54? I'm GMT+2 and would suggest Tuesday 8 pm my time.
    1. Laroxyl
      Laroxyl
      Yeah sure
      Jul 5, 2019
    2. Lusch
      Lusch
      Cool! See you then! I'll be on ruins of alph.
      Jul 6, 2019
  48. Decode
    Decode Enigami
    Hi when you wanna play for Fuchsia Cup? gmt+2
    2. Decode
      Decode
      Nvm i'm actually gonna watch a football / soccer match of my fathers homecountry on that time, around midnight should work tho.
      Jul 7, 2019
    3. Enigami
      Enigami
      That should be fine
      Jul 7, 2019
    4. Enigami
      Enigami
      Waiting in Ruins of Alph channel on Pokemon Showdown
      Jul 7, 2019
  49. Decode
    Decode dnite
    Hi, when you wanna play for Fuchsia Cup? gmt+2
  50. Decode
    Decode Jaajgko
    Hi when you wanna play for Fuchsia Cup? Gmt+2
    1. Jaajgko
      Jaajgko
      Later tonight, tomorrow morning or tomorrow night
      Jul 5, 2019
    2. Decode
      Decode
      Let's do it tomorrow on 9-10 am then, i'm too tired to play on late night.
      Jul 5, 2019
    3. Jaajgko
      Jaajgko
      I'm on smogtours
      Jul 6, 2019